Thursday, July 26, 2007

Charity Flight (Charity part 2)

Charity Flight (Charity part 2)

by number2

It was going to be a long flight and I was glad for it. When the stewardess came by for my drink order I made sure to get an extra cup up ice. The cold plastic cup felt soothing next to my swelled nutsack and luckily there was no one else seated in my row to see my discomfort. I looked around the plane for Charity but she was nowhere to be seen; maybe she was in first class. The late night flight was free of turbulence and I soon drifted off to sleep underneath my complementary blanket.

I don’t know how long I was out before I felt the cold water on the front of my pants, which woke me with a start. My eyes focused quickly on Charity; she had lifted my blanket and was pouring the remnants of my ice water on my crotch. I gritted my teeth while the chilly water soaked me. When the cup was empty she tossed it on the ground and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

“Wake up. I’m bored,” she pouted at me. “Everyone’s asleep and there’s nothing for me to do so I figured I’d find you and have some more fun.”

“Please,” I begged, “just leave me alone…”

“Oh, shut up. I only wanted to have a little fun. Now you wouldn’t want me to scream and wake up everyone on this plane, would you?”

I gulped. “What do you want me to do?”

“That’s better. Now do you still have those panties I gave you?” I nodded yes. “Yeah, I figured you would. I knew a pervert like you would need to keep a memento of li'l ol’ me. Get them for me.” I reached into my carry-on bag and pulled them out. I noticed that they still smelled of her when I passed them over to her.

She took a whiff of them herself. “Mmm, smells like tight, young pussy, don’t they? I’ll bet you were going to take these home and jerk off while sniffing them, weren’t you? Here you go, get yourself a good smell.” She shoved the stained panties into my face and rubbed them around. “I’ll bet you’re getting hard right now.” Her hand made its way down to my drenched pants and found that I was indeed hard as a rock. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.

“You’re a bad man!” she said as she slapped it down roughly. I winced and my cock shriveled slightly. “I said I was going to have some fun, not you! Now open your mouth.” I did as she told me to and she stuffed the panties into my mouth. “Now I want you to suck those panties clean… and you’d better do a good job!” I began to suck her juices from the delicate fabric and she giggled.

She pulled the blanket off me, leaving me completely exposed, and onto her lap. She moved my hand underneath the blanket and below her skirt. She had not replaced her missing panties yet and her young pussy was wet and warm to the touch. She guided my fingers in and I did the rest. I continued to launder her underwear with my mouth while plunging my fingers in and out of her increasing moist snatch. She moaned and squeaked but made sure that she was barely audible under the roar of the plane engines. She made me pleasure her until she had cum at least three times (I could tell from the short little gasps she made when she orgasmed.)

She reclined back in the seat, a contented look on her face. I took the now-spotless panties out of my mouth and presented them to her. She smiled and took them in her small hands, holding them up to inspect them. “You did a fine job, loser. Maybe you deserve a little something for your hard work.”

She reached her right hand down to her clit and rubbed it up and down, getting it slick with her wetness. She grasped my dick (which I had forgotten was standing straight up and in the open) and began to jerk me off. She started off slowly at first but then sped up. An evil glint appeared in her eyes and she began to pound my already-injured scrotum with each downward stoke. As she interweaved pleasure with pain, I barely noticed her draping her panties over my engorged member. Pound, stroke, pound, stroke, over and over; I was in agony and ecstasy. Finally I shot my load. The panties jumped up somewhat when my cum squirted out of me. Charity let go of my dick and slammed her fist down into my balls three more times just for her pleasure.

My dick withered; my nutsack throbbed with a burning pain. Charity wiped off my wilted member with her soiled panties then put them on herself. Next she reached into my pants pocket and removed my wallet. “Oh don’t worry,” she said sweetly. “I don’t need any more cash from you.” She pulled out my driver’s license and showed it to me. “This is so I know who you are. The panties are for a sample of your semen. Together they make a nice little rape case, don’t you think?” She took a piece of paper out of her jacket and placed in inside my wallet. “This is the hotel I’ll be staying at. If you don’t want to go to prison, I’ll expect you there every day. Boy, this is going to be a fun vacation after all!”

She kissed me on the cheek and stood up. She covered my bruised and beaten genitalia with the airline blanket and looked at my wallet. “You know something, I changed my mind. I think I do want some more cash from you.” She grabbed the remaining bills out of it then tossed it past me. I followed its trajectory to the ground and she dropped an elbow square on my genitals. “Just a reminder, don’t be late,” she whispered as I felt the pain course through my entire body.

She skipped back to her seat, giggling, the last words she said to me, “See you on the ground.”

(to be continued?)

No comments: