Thursday, August 9, 2007

Becky

The following story is entirely a work of fiction. If you find any errors, spelling, grammatical, or otherwise, please let me know. If you wish to send praise or criticism, please use the email address below. If you wish to just mindlessly gripe, please don't. This story is, to repeat, a work of fiction. Some of the characters are based on real people, but all events contained in the story are fictional. The story is intended to be at least partially erotic and does contain some nudity and sex; so if you are too young to read such, please stop reading now. This story may be subject to future revisions without prior notice. And now without further ado:


by Smack My Nuts

I had met her on Monday at the beach playing basketball at the church (which had been organized by the summer youth minister). Becky was a stunning brunette with gorgeous eyes and a figure, which I couldn't resist. She was a little short, being that I prefer tall women, but she had medium-sized breasts which were both very high on her chest and protruded very perkily. Her figure was clearly that of an athlete and when I later found out that she played soccer I was unsurprised. She had a very pretty face, nice legs, wide hips, and a nice tight butt. It was everything that I could do to keep my hands off of her. She was a very Christian girl, which was not my thing and as such I didn't think that I'd have much of a chance at all, but for a girl like that I'd at least give it a shot, especially since she had been glancing at me and else wise paying me enough little extra attention that I thought that she might be interested in me.

On Tuesday night we were both at the youth minister's cottage to watch movies with a bunch of other teens. When I sat down on the couch I was thrilled that she sat down next to me. And when she began to snuggle up against me partway through the movie I had trouble keeping my mind on the movie. Afterwards, everyone talked a little bit and I overheard from her conversations that she was leaving the next day for at least a week. Being that I was only going to be here for a few more days myself, I saw my possible opportunity eroding. When people started to move towards breaking up and heading our separate ways I asked her if she'd like to take a walk on the beach with me and just talk some. To my delight she said yes.

It was night and we were alone together on the empty beach. Once we got there I couldn't think of much to say, so I just asked her, "So, what did you think of the movie?"

"Oh, I liked it," she said with a natural slight southern accent in her voice which made her sound all the more innocent, "especially that part where that girl kicked that guy in the balls."

"Really?" I gulped. Ball-kicking was something that at the time I was realizing was one of my fetishes.

"Yeah. Something about seeing a woman being willing to fight back and take action is really exciting. I've always wondered what it feels like to kick someone in the balls. What does it feel like to have a woman kick you in the balls?"

"I don't know. I've never had a woman kick me in the balls."

"Really? I thought that every guy had at some time."

"Well, not me."

She changed subjects briefly to ask, "I'm kind of warm; would you be bothered if I took my shirt off?"

"No, not at all."

"Now don't you think I'm coming on to you or anything," she said in her sweet innocent voice as she pulled her shirt over her head.

She was wearing a bikini top of the sort which cups the breasts and makes an absolutely terrific cleavage. I began staring at it in the moonlight very obviously.

"Now you cut that out, you naughty boy."

"Okay," I said sheepishly. Some silence passed.

"Are you curious to know what it feels like to be kicked in the balls?" she inquired.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Could I kick you in the balls?" she asked very quietly, shyly.

"Well, I'm not sure," I said, not wanting to be over-eager.

"Please?" she asked.

"Well...”

"If you let me kick you twice, I'll take my top off."

"Okay," I agreed, "but you have to take it off before you kick me."

She reached back and undid her top. I could only make out her bare nipples and breasts so well in the moonlight, but I was enjoying what I could see. I leaned in close to look at her perky right breast pointing out at me. Her nipple was about the size of a silver dollar and was a nice pointy tip to a pointed breast. The teat itself showed how hard her nipples were by pushing out about three-quarters of an inch. Not being able to help myself, I suddenly reached out and grabbed her long nipple nub in between my lips. "Hey!" she cried out. I felt her foot hit me in the nuts very suddenly. I crumpled under the impact, releasing her nipple and just stopping short of kissing the sand. "That wasn't part of the deal. I still get two more kicks."

"Okay," I groaned from the ground. I knew that I really shouldn't have done that and that the ache in my testicles was the proper reward. I struggled to my feet, almost ready for more punishment.

"You ready for your first one?"

"One second more," I requested as I stared at her breasts and tried to regain my overall composure. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Spread your legs apart a little more."

I complied. I watched her swing her leg back a little bit and then could barely follow its motion due to the speed with which she kicked. Wham! I felt nauseated and my legs failed to hold me up. My testicles felt like they had been hit by a sledgehammer. I fell into the sand. I had expected her to hold back some, but I think that the fact that I had angered her lead her to kick me full force. Let me tell you, no matter how erotic, a full force kick in the balls from a soccer player hurts like hell. I looked up at her beauteous form standing above me. Her leg, which had caused me such pain, still looked lovely and erotic. I was definitely aroused, but I was still in such pain that I could scarcely move.

"Well? Are you going to get up so I can kick you again?"

"I'm not sure I can," I managed to force myself to say through the pain.

"Okay," she said, a devilish look appearing in her eyes. I shut my eyes again in response to the persisting pain. Suddenly she struck my balls full force again. I screamed in agony and tears began to trickle down my cheeks. I felt engulfed by the pain, but man was I ever horny. Suddenly I felt her hands on my balls. "Are they okay? I hope I didn't really hurt you." I found myself unable to respond. "You're a tough guy right? You can take it," she said beginning to sound a little worried. She gently probed my testicles, seeking to figure out that they were unharmed. Her probing fingers moved upwards. "You're turned on? Wow." I felt her hands leave my groin. There was a pause where there I did not know what she was doing (my eyes still being shut). Then I felt her pulling my pants off. I did not resist. After another pause I felt her putting a condom onto me. Then I felt her lowering herself onto my cock. I opened my eyes and saw her sitting atop me, facing forwards, her bosoms shaking as she began to hump me. I could hear her grunting with pleasure, and it was even beginning to move me away from the pain. She kept going for several orgasms for herself, humping and groaning and jiggling. After fifteen minutes or so she pulled herself off of me and then pulled the condom off of me and began to suck my cock. This went on with her massaging and sucking upon my cock with her cute little mouth for quite a while. Just when I was afraid that I was never going to get to come she suddenly squeezed my scrotum and testicles and I orgasmed very violently, squirting semen all over her and the beach. She leaned down over me after that and gave me one last long kiss with a long squeeze of my balls in the middle of it and said "Goodbye. If we're both here next year, you're mine." And then she walked away. I never saw her again.

No comments: