Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kickin' Chrissy

by Flyboy

I had always had a sort of fascination with girls kicking guys in the balls. In fact for as long as I can remember it was a turn on as much as it was frightening. I had never had it happen to me and I was not sure if I really wanted it to.

When I was about 18 my dad informed me that my cousin Chrissy was coming to stay with us over night. He then began to brag about how he had heard that she wasn't so little anymore and that she had recently gotten her black belt. He asked if I would stay home with her and entertain her while they went out that evening. I agreed. Little did I know that I was to be the entertainment for the evening....

She finally arrived. Now, the last time I had seen her was when she was 12. She was very tall for her age back then, and now at 15!!! She was a very striking 5'11" blonde that was the clone of Nikki Taylor. 5'11" to my 5'8", that is. As the night went on we talked about her tennis matches and high school and then we got to talking about her Karate classes.

"So, I hear your pretty tough?" I taunted.

“Yeah, well I could beat you up, I know that", she said.

"So how is it that you beat up all these guys?" I asked. She told me about how the last guy she beat to get her black belt was her instructor.

"He went to throw a kick and I dodged and kick him right in his nuts!! I have never seen a grown man cry so hard" she laughed.

"I bet that's gotta hurt,” I said.

She looked down at my tight shorts and said, “You mean you've never gotten yer balls kicked in?” Well, I hadn't so I told her the truth. "I thought that that had happened to every guy once, or at least it should" she began to laugh. Here it was, my chance to get kicked, and by my gorgeous cousin's sexy, bare karate feet.

I said, "Nope, I haven't had the pleasure."

She looked down once again and slowly smiled and said, "Well, from the looks on all the guys faces that I've kicked I don't think they would call it a pleasure."

I looked at her, smiled, and said, "You think you’re so tough. I could kick your ass with one hand behind my back." That did it!!! I knew she’d take the bait. She replied with the sexiest line I have ever heard!!!

"You'd better save the one hand for your balls after I get through with you." After that I jumped on her and knocked her onto the bed, kind of strattling her. And I began tickling the hell out of her. She was screaming and laughing, warning me to stop or else, but I kept on this was too much fun. After a minute we called a time out, and as I began raise my leg to get off of her I felt her bare foot come up under me and crush my balls. I let out a scream as I fell to the floor. I looked down at the floor and tried to contain myself, but the pain was unbearable. I was at the feet of my 15-year-old cousin, and she had just crushed my manhood.

"Look at you, you’re pathetic! I didn't even kick you as hard as I kick most guys! I wanted to go easy on you cause your my cousin and all." She put her foot on my head and pushed me back on to the floor. She then placed her foot lightly between my legs and began kicking me softly. The pain was slowly subsiding and I began to become really turned on. I knew she could tell, because she put her foot on my pants.

"Oh my God!!!!" she squealed. "Are you hard??? You sick little fucker. Ugh!!! That is so gross! Maybe you need to learn a little lesson!!! Getting hard in front of your little cousin…”

“Oh shit!” I thought to my self... I was still weak from the first blow to my balls. I was way to weak to try and get up.

"All right, here's the deal. I have always wanted to see exactly what I was kicking, but being the sweet innocent 15-year-old girl that I am, well.... you know. So here's what we'll do. You will strip completely naked, and let me practice my groin kick and I won't tell your parents about how you tried to jump my bones and how I had to kick your balls in."

Well, what could I say? I was a bit embarrassed about her kicking me, and the last thing I wanted is my dad to find out how my little cousin kicked my ass. I began striping. It's pretty embarrassing being the first boy that a girl has ever seen naked. Here I was, flopping in the breeze, completely hard, legs spread, while she stood there staring at me.

"Wow, I had no idea that they looked like that," she said. She began examining my ball sack. "Are they normally that big and red, or is that cause I kicked ya?" she laughed. "Oh, I can't wait to crush those little babies! Bet you’re sorry I came over eh? If you’re not, you will be..."

No comments: