Sunday, August 12, 2007

Girls Rule

by unknown

I am a woman and I definitely enjoy hitting guys in the balls. It is definitely a sexual turn on for me whenever I get into a no holds barred fight with some well-built cocky guy. I learned long ago that a woman trained to fight has a much better than even chance of winning a no holds barred fight with a man. While men have more muscular bodies, they are also more vulnerable to injury. A man's genitals are the great equalizer in a fight between men and women

My first encounter with this type of fighting occurred when I was in high school. I ended up in a fight with the quarterback of the football team. At the time I was a cheerleader and some of the other cheerleaders and I would go to the practices to watch the boys work out. I always enjoyed watching them practice because they usually only wore tight shorts and no shirts. Some of the guys were really built. They obviously worked hard on their bodies and I liked watching their rippling muscled bodies strain and sweat through the practice.

One of the boys, the quarterback, had a really magnificent body. His name was Sam. While he wasn't the biggest guy, he had incredible muscle definition. On that fateful day Sam was looking especially good to me. His chest looked like it was chiseled from stone. His athletic body tapered from massive well-formed pectorals to a solid rippling stomach and powerful muscular legs. His arms were large with bulging biceps and perfect definition. From the rear, his brawny muscular back tapered to the tightest fullest ass I had ever seen. The Lycra exercise shorts he wore hugged tightly to his body outlining each of the full round cheeks of his ass. I was surprised, but glad, to see that he didn't wear a protective cup that day. I had always fantasized about what was contained in that cup he wore to protect his nuts. I could see a thick cock and rather large balls clearly outlined in the crotch of his tight shorts. He had one problem though and that was his condescending attitude toward us girls. He was always calling us honey or some other gratuitous name.

Of course, I had a really great body myself. I had been working out and lifting weights for quite a while so my body was really firm with a just a hint of muscular definition. I had a really firm tight ass, a tiny waist and my large tits were perfect firm and round. Our cheerleader outfits were tight and pretty revealing so that my tits were always on the verge of popping out of my top. I was only 5' 6" tall and 135 pounds and I was a lot stronger than most guys thought.

I was always asking the guys if I could join them for a little practice. I suggested to Sam, the quarterback, that he could throw me some passes. He would just laugh and say girls were too soft to play football. I kept bugging him and he kept saying no.

I will never forget the day that my fight with Sam occurred because it turned out to be one of the most sexually exciting things that ever happened to me. I was standing on the sideline talking with one of the other girls. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a football sailing toward me. It was too late for me to react and the ball hit me low on the chest. The ball hit with such force that my huge tits burst out of my undersized top. There was a sudden and intense explosion of pain radiating from my chest. All I could do was grab myself and bend over and try to get a breath. As I was bent over I heard Sam laughing as he said, "I thought you could catch a pass from me. It's just like I said, girls can't handle playing football; their bodies just can't take the punishment"

I was suddenly so angry I couldn't feel the pain in my chest anymore. I straightened and walked right over to Sam. I called him a rotten bastard and hit with a hard right cross to the point of his chin. The blow snapped his head back causing him to lose his balance. He had to spread his legs to keep from falling, exposing the large bulge of his testicles. There was a strong temptation to follow with a hard knee right between Sam's legs. And I knew if I kneed him in the balls he was finished. But I didn't want it to end that quickly; I wanted to beat the crap out of him first.

He was momentarily stunned by my blow. He shook his head and put up his hands like ‘are you serious’ and said, "What is your problem?"

I said, "You are my problem and I intend to beat the shit out of you."

He laughed again as he said, "Give it up. You wouldn't have a chance." I nailed him again with another hard right that really knocked his head back. Now he knew I was serious.

He put up his fists and took a fighter’s stance. I already had my fists up and as we started to circle each other I realized my tits were still hanging out of my top and Sam was looking right at them. I put my hands under my boobs and said he could have them if he could beat me in a fistfight. The thought of fighting this stud sent a shiver of excitement through my body and I saw noticeable increase in the size of the bulge between Sam’s legs so I knew the thought excited him as well.

Sam wasted no time in hitting me with a solid shot to my firm belly. He must have been afraid to hit me too hard because I was a girl. The blow didn't hurt me much. We sparred back and forth looking for an opening. I was watching his muscles ripple in his chest and arms as we moved and punched. He kept looking at my firm tits bobbing on my chest as I danced around him. His distraction with my tits gave me an opening.

I hit him with a combination of a left to his washboard stomach and as he bent over a followed with hard right to his jaw. His head snapped back and he fell straight back, landing on his ass with his legs spread apart. I was standing between his legs looking down at his hulking form. A shiver of excitement ran through my body as I looked at this powerful stud lying so vulnerable at my feet. It would have been so easy to finish the fight right there with a swift kick in the gonads. It was then I realized how easy I could beat a boy in a fight. In a fight with no rules a girl has a natural advantage over a boy. I now understood why there were the Marquis de Queensbury rules in fighting. A boy's testicles are vulnerable and easily attacked in fight. Twice in as many minutes I could have finished Sam off with a shot to his nuts. No guy, no matter how big or strong, can continue to fight with his balls smashed. I restrained myself, however, because I was having fun hitting this guy.

Sam got up and came at me with his fists up. He was obviously angry now. He took a wild swing at my head. I ducked and drove a fist into his muscular body. A whoosh of air escaped from Sam’s mouth as my fist connected. I danced back and waited for him to catch his breath. He straightened and came at me a little more cautiously. He took two more swings at me and missed each time. He took another swing that grazed the right side of my face. I immediately followed with a combination into his body. My blows landed with a solid thud as my fists connected with his body. I could see that Sam was hurting from all the hits he had taken.

He must have realized that this was for real and he was in trouble because he suddenly came at me like a wild man. He was angry at having the shit kicked out of him by a girl. He rammed his fist into my unprotected stomach and just missed me with an uppercut that might have finished me. I was hurting now and backed away to catch my breath. He didn't back off though and he hit me with a solid punch that landed on my already sore right tit. His fist connected with my nipple flattening my boob against my chest. Sam had apparently realized he could win this fight fairly to have done what he did, but he was about to regret it.

I was feeling real pain now as the nerve endings in my tit radiated the agony to my brain. I put my hands to my chest and pressed trying to stop the pain. I had bent over and fell to one knee. Sam was standing in front of me and his groin was at eye level. This stud was not very smart because he was doing nothing to protect himself. I felt like ending it right there. A fist in his balls would have been so satisfying right then but I wanted to take him fair and square. I slowly got up.

Sam was standing there with his hands on his hips laughing at me. He turned his head toward his friends and said, "And she thought she could play football with us. I told her a girl’s body is too vulnerable to injury. Look at her holding her tits.” That was the final straw.

I came at him, driving my right fist right into his ignorant mouth. His head flew back from the blow and as he started to fall back, his legs spread to try to gain his balance. I looked again at the exposed, unprotected bulge of Sam's gonads between his widely spread legs and the opportunity was just too great to pass up this time. He was going to regret that he didn't wear his cup today. I stepped back a little and then, like I was kicking a field goal, I drove my right foot up between Sam’s legs.

I heard a loud slap as the top of my foot connected squarely with his balls. He bent forward forcefully as his hands flew to his crotch. There was a sudden look of shock and disbelief on Sam’s face as his eyes bulged and a silent scream came from his mouth. The tightly packed nerve endings in his nuts screamed their agony to his brain and he slowly fell forward landing on his face. He was out cold. I looked down at Sam’s inert muscular body and calmly said, "So much for who has the vulnerable body."

About a week later, Sam asked me out for a date. I readily accepted because I was really hot for his body after kicking the shit out of him. I had been fantasizing about making him my slave and fucking his muscular stud body ever since that day. When we went out, I explained my fantasy to him. He said that he was horny as hell from the beating I had given him and all he could think about was fucking me. He agreed that he was no match for me in a fight and would be my slave forever. Well, I can tell you we had some of the most incredible sex that night I had ever experienced.

No comments: