Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hypnosis (Part 1,2,3)


By KneeMe2

I woke up after a strange dream. I kept hearing voices, and seemed to be in a lot of pain. I just dismissed it. It was a dream after all. I got up as usual, washed and dressed. As I came out of my room to go to breakfast, my sister, Faith, beckoned me into her bedroom. I didn't get on with her, and she always tried to get her own way, but I was two years older than her and I usually won any disputes. I entered her room and asked her what she wanted.

"Very soon I will control you, Tom," she said in a very matter-of-fact way.

"What are you going on about? Look, I want my breakfast."

"Last night, I did something to you," she continued.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"After you went to sleep, I crept in, and played a subliminal-hypnosis tape while you were asleep."

"Sub what?" I was confused.

"Subliminal. It means you get hypnotized while you sleep."

"I don't believe you. Anyway, what did you hypnotize me for?"

"To control you."

"You can't control me. I don't feel any different."

"Well I can't control your mind directly, but this is a much better way."

"Stop being so stupid. I'm going for breakfast." I got up and started for the door.

"WALNUT!" said Faith in a loud voice. I couldn't figure out why, but didn't have much time to anyway, because suddenly, for no reason I felt a sharp pain in my groin, let out a little grunt, and stopped. A few seconds later it moved to my stomach and increased. I felt a little nauseous and bent forward. I was totally confused. There was no reason for this pain, it had just come from nowhere, and was pretty bad. The last time I'd felt this kind of pain was when someone accidentally threw a tennis ball and hit me in the nuts last year.

"It hurts doesn't it," sneered Faith. That was an understatement! "Now sit in that chair," I turned to see her indicating her desk chair. My groin was very uncomfortable. I had a sick feeling in my stomach, and I wasn't really able to gather any thoughts of my own, so I obeyed and sat in the chair.

"Now maybe you'll listen," Faith continued sarcastically. "Like I said, I can't control your mind directly. You see, you will only do what I say for two reasons: 1) if you get a reward for doing something, like I give you a sweet, or 2), if you are punished for not doing something. I have opted for the second choice. It is far more effective as you can go without rewards, but if a punishment is severe enough, you will always choose to do the task in preference. Then, I will control you." The pain was easing a little.

"You probably wonder why your balls hurt at the moment don't you? They do hurt, don't they," she said, more as statements than questions. I didn't know how she knew. She could've worked it out from my grunt, but I didn't really know. I just looked at her a little embarrassed.

"Well, last night, the hypnosis tape programmed you to respond to certain keywords. When you hear one of the words, it triggers something in your body. The first word, which you already know, creates the sensation in you that you have been lightly punched in the balls. Painful, but this is only the beginning." I was finding all this a little hard to believe, and maybe Faith saw this in my face.

"You don't believe me do you?" asked Faith, "well perhaps you will believe me when I tell you the second word…” Even though I thought what she was saying was impossible, my heart began to race, and I got a little frightened. I was, after all, still in pain.

"The second word will cause you to experience a kneeing in the balls." She paused for effect. I was sure nothing would happen, but was still scared.

"Quicksilver!" It was true. I felt an impact in my balls, and the onset of the initial intense stabbing pain. I moved my hands to my burning genitals, just as the pain leapt into my stomach. I bent forward in the chair and exhaled with a grunt. This was much more severe than before. I tried to suppress it, but it was too intense and I sighed periodically as the pain took over my whole body. I had never felt anything like this before. I had never been in this much pain before. My mind was cloudy.

Time passed very slowly, but the pain did eventually subside enough for me to steel a tear-stained look up a Faith. She had a sickly smile.

"Now do you believe me?" she asked. I said nothing. I was still in a great deal of pain, trying not to cry in front of her. I feared that if I spoke, my voice would waiver and give this away.

"Do you believe me?" she asked in a stern voice. "Or would you like to hear the word again?"

"I believe you," I spat out almost instantly.

"Good. Now I'm going to breakfast. You wait 'till the pain dies down, then you come as well." She stood up and started across the room. As she drew level with me she stopped, looking down at my head. I looked up, still cradling my balls with my hands. She spoke again, "Oh, and in case you get any ideas about telling anyone about this, the pain you just felt will seem like a pat on the back compared to what you've been programmed to feel the second you start talking about it." She left, closing the door.

Five minutes later, balls still aching, I entered the kitchen.

"Oh there you are," said mum, "come and sit down." I was trying to avoid Faith's gaze, but I knew she was staring at me. We started to eat. I didn't say anything, other than to answer a few of mum's questions. Faith was very talkative though. Too 'Pally' with mum for my liking. I had almost finished my cereal, when Faith started again.

"Mum?" she asked, "what's that loaf we have? Date and something?" I knew what was coming, but could do nothing about it.

"Date and walnut," replied mum. I jerked forward as the word hit me. This wasn't nearly as bad as upstairs and the second word, but it was still very painful. I had to conceal how I was feeling, and just wanted to leave the room.

"I've finished," I said and pushed my chair back.

"There's still some in your bowl!" mum said.

"Yes, you'd better finish it off, Elliot," said Faith.

"I'm full up, " I replied as I walked to the stairs.

"So what was that loaf mum?" Faith asked again. I heard her and started to run up the stairs, but I was still in earshot when mum replied, and I almost tripped as the pain hit again. I ran to my room, locked the door, and huddled up on my bed. What was I going to do? How can I protect myself against words?

Ten minutes later I heard footsteps approaching. I got very nervous again. The door handle turned, and whoever it was pushed a couple of times against the lock.

"You didn't finish it off, Elliot! I told you to finish it off," came Faith's voice from behind the door. "Now let me in. You need to be punished for disobeying me." I crawled further up the bed.

"Elliot, let me in. If you let me in, I'll just say the level 1 word. If you don't, I'll say the level 2 word. The choice is yours." I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to see her. She could inflict terrible pain on me by just speaking. On the other hand, I could just bear level 1, but I don't think I could cope with level 2 again. Suddenly, I had an idea. I leapt across the room and turned on my stereo, loud. I jumped back on the bed and put my fingers in my ears. If I couldn't hear her say the words, I would be ok.

I could hear banging and shouting, but I couldn't make out any words, and was ok. My triumph was very short lived though. How long could I keep this up? I knew I would have to come out eventually. I would see Faith again later, and now she would be mad. There may even be worse words. I realized how futile this was, and hoped that if I let her in now, she would go easy on me. I stopped the stereo, and went to the door to let her in. I stopped as I saw something under the door. A piece of paper. I picked it up and started to read.

'You didn't finish off your breakfast and you didn't let me in. I am very angry. I now owe you two punishments. PTO’ I turned over the paper and 'Wham' the pain leapt from my groin again and I yelled. I was stunned, and didn't realize what had happened. I bent double and heard laughter from outside the door. My eye caught a glimpse of the note again. In large letters, just one word, 'Quicksilver'. There was no hope for me. Just reading the word 'Quicksilver' had the same effect as hearing it. The pain jumped again as I saw the word for a second time. I dropped to my knees and crumpled the note as tears flooded to my eyes. The sickening pain coursed through my body. My stomach was burning and I wretched.

"Punishment number 1," said Faith though the door.

After another ten minutes the pain was bearable, just a dull ache now. I had stopped crying and, drying my eyes, got to my feet. I needed to go to the bathroom, and cautiously unlocked my bedroom door. Faith was gone. I walked down the hall, and turned the corner. "Wham", again the pain struck. Faith had put a large piece of paper on the wall with 'Quicksilver' written on it. I yelled, and fell instantly to my knees. Faith stepped round the corner.

"Punishment number 2." She said with glee. Then after a few seconds just watching me suffer, "you know, there is a keyword to make the pain stop," she stated.

"Please say it!" I begged from my prone position.

"Well I don't know," she replied very slowly. She was enjoying seeing me in pain, "you did disobey me twice!"

"Please…" I begged.

"No, sorry. You will only learn if you suffer. In fact, maybe it's time I said the level 3 keyword."

"No, please don't!" I yelled. I was in so much pain already. I didn't think I could take any more.

"Now with level 3," she continued, as if she hadn't even heard me, "you will experience what a very hard kick to the balls feels like. I sure you think a kneeing is painful enough, and can't really imagine anything worse. In fact, there is no way to describe how much more pain you will feel. It has to be experienced."

"Please don't. I beg you. I'll do anything you say," I said from my position on the floor, biting back the waves of pain."

"The level 3 word is…" she started. I was petrified. Too scared to move. I was already in too much pain to even brace myself for what was to come. "…going to be saved for an hour. I'm going to the shop." She finished. I was so relieved, even more so as she went down the stairs, and out of sight.

I sat slumped against the wall in the hall, trying to think the pain away, but it was too potent. The only thing I could think about anyway was terror at what pain the level three word would cause me. In the space of an hour, more pain had been inflicted on me than ever before in my life, and worse was to come. I decided the only thing for me to do, was to be out of the house when Faith returned.

I got my wallet, packed a bit of food into my backpack and snuck out of the back door. I didn't want mum asking any questions. I got to the back gate with no plan in mind. I didn't know where I was going to go, but I had to get away. I swung the gate open and wham! I yelled. I was totally unprepared for the pain. I had thought I was on the verge of escaping, but now the pain shot from my balls into my stomach with such intensity I lost all body control and collapsed on the floor retching and coughing in agony.

The pain was horrific. In the house I thought I had endured as much pain as a person could, but this was so much worse. My mind was screaming. My senses were numb. I had no hope a formulating a thought, let alone try and combat the pain. It consumed my entire body, and I wanted to be anywhere but here. Minutes passed. Wave after wave of agonizing, sickening pain pulsed through my balls and stomach. Without realizing, I had curled into the fetal position and was violently shaking. I was helpless. Paralyzed.

More time went by. I was almost at the stage of passing out. I wanted to die. Then, from the corner of my eye, I saw a figure.

"Relax," said the voice, and instantly the pain stopped. No residual ache, nothing, just my heavy breathing, and shaking from the shock of it. I slowly sat up, and saw Faith.

"So, you were trying to run away were you?" she asked.

"No, I was just…" I started

"Devilfire!" she said and I dropped to the floor as the waves of pain instantly returned. She watched me writhing around for about ten seconds, then said "Relax," and the pain disappeared.

"Would you like to tell me the truth now?" she asked slyly.

"Ok! Ok! I was trying to run away." I spoke out quickly.

"Not from me I hope?" she asked.

"I… er… No"

"Devilfire!" she said and the pain returned. "Liar!" she said, "Tell the truth." I just made out what she was asking me for through the agony.

"Yes. Yes, from you… pleeeeaase stop." I choked.

"Relax!" The pain stopped again.

"Stop it. Stop it. Please! Don't do it again." I begged.

"So you were trying to escape from me. I guess now you realize you can't do that. As you found out, you are programmed to feel a testicle vice grip the instant you try to leave the grounds. The difference with that, and the other programs is that only I can stop the pain once it has started. It was a good job I didn't really go to the shops, or you would have been helpless on the grass in agony for over an hour."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I can, because I want to control you. Do I control you now?" she asked. Giving up your freedom to someone is the most degrading thing a person can do, but faced with the alternative, I had no choice.

"Yes." I said reluctantly.

To be continued.... when I get round to it

No comments: