Thursday, August 2, 2007

Last New Year’s Eve


By apapapa

As the end of this year approaches, I recall what happened last New Years Eve. A group of us had rented two cabins up in Canada to go skiing and celebrate the New Year. We were quite a big group. I didn’t know all of them at the start of the trip. One girl who was a friend of friend of mine I noticed at once. She was just gorgeous. Blond and perky.

As we skied the days before the New Year’s celebration, we started talking more and more with each other to my great surprise and joy of course. Her name was Lynn and it turned out she was a college student like me. She was also a cheerleader. I couldn’t help wondering how she looked in one of those little outfits, since I only saw her in full skiing gear. I perceived her as quite flirtatious, but I was unsure if she had any interest or if it was just her style.

At New Year’s Eve we were all going to this big party that practically everybody in the whole ski resort was going to. At the start of the evening, we all met up in our cabin for a drink before we went out. When I saw Lynn, I almost flipped. As she took off her coat, she was wearing a short black sleeveless dress, black nylons and a pair of high-heeled sandals. Her dress had sort of a silver shimmer to it and clung tight to her body. And what a body. Long slender legs, breasts even perkier than her personality and her buttocks were as firm as could be. It was a crying shame to have had that hidden in ski clothes all week.

As she came over and gave me a hug I had trouble talking but managed to stutter out, “You really look great.”

“Thanks, you don’t look to bad yourself,” she said and gave my tie a playful yank.

As the evening proceeded, the party got really good. People were dancing; music was loud; there was lots of drinking. Having good old fun. I tried to fraternize with Lynn as much as I could but it was a bit hard. There were always people from our group joining our conversations and then maybe one of us was pulled to the dance floor by a friend or stranger.

I managed to talk to her now and then during the evening and even ended up on the dance floor with her on occasion. I didn’t spend as much time with her as I wanted though and had no idea where she was during the countdown, unfortunately.

When the party was over everybody met up outside. The temperature had dropped quite a bit during the night and it was now a freezing below twenty. We had to wait for everybody outside. One by one, they came out. Even though it was cold, people didn’t seem to be in a great hurry. Everybody was in such good spirits and the alcohol had numbed the senses. Most girls had big overcoats and had brought extra shoes. Lynn had not been that thoughtful. She was standing there shivering in a short coat and still had high-heeled sandals on. I went over to her:

“You must be freezing, girl.”

“Brrr... Yes, I wish we could start getting home.”

She was really shaking and her lips were starting to turn blue. I managed to rally the troops and we soon started to walk back home. It was quite a long walk home and as we walked back, I laid my arm around Lynn’s shoulder. She responded by snuggling up to me to get some warmth. I smiled on the inside. As we got in everybody was freezing, but none as bad as Lynn. The drunken group was far from finished with the partying. Everybody decided to go over to the other cabin and continue.

I was kind of tired and sunk down in a recliner. At the same time, I saw Lynn take a seat at in chair.

“Are you okay now?” I asked her.

“Much better now thanks, but my feet feel very frozen still. I don’t think I want to go over to the other cabin just yet.”

The others were starting to head out and a friend of mine who was a medical student said, “Best way to unfreeze your feet is to put them in somebody’s armpits.”

Lynn looked over at me and I motioned a “sure” with my head and lifted my arms to the side. She pulled her chair close to my recliner, took off her heels and placed her feet in my armpits. I closed my arms in. And man, were her feet cold. They felt like two lumps of ice.

Everybody was heading out and we told then that we’d be over as soon as Lynn’s feet were okay. As my med student fried was leaving he said, “If his armpits get too cold after a while you might have to find some other way to warm them.”

As the door closed, I looked up. I took a long look at the feminine beauty in front of me. Her well-toned nylon clad legs, which, of course, were a bit parted. And I had perfect position with her breasts at the same height as my eyes.

“Hey, how about some eye contact, buster!” Lynn said after a few seconds of silence.

I looked up and she smiled down at me from her slightly elevated position. I smiled, a bit embarrassed, but then we started just talking about this and that. At one point in the conversation, she said that if she’d been a guy she’d never be in the situation of being that lightly dressed in the middle of winter.

“It’s that damn sexist fashion industry,” she said. Then she continued on that feminist track about the unfairness that women have lower salaries and stuff.

I made some wisecrack along the line, “Well that’s what you get for being the weaker sex.”

She gave me a stern look, but then we went on talking about the party and some other stuff. All of a sudden, she said, “I think my left foot is okay.” She removed it and placed on the arm of my chair. “The right one is still a bit cold. But I don’t think it’s doing much good keeping it in your armpit. It’s too cold there as well now, just like your friend said it could be.”

“Then we’ll just find some other way to warm it.”

“I know,” she said. She then took her right foot out of my armpit, and to my surprise placed it a few inches from my groin.

“Open your fly!” she said, smiling.

“What?” I said.

“Open your fly, so I can warm my foot in your crotch. It’s probably ideal.”

I couldn’t believe my ears. I can’t say that I really would have minded, but I was already a bit turned on by her beauty. If she started to stir with her foot in my crotch, it could really get a bit embarrassing so I blurted out, “No way.”

She still held her foot in front of my groin as she tilted her head, smiled and said, “I wouldn’t say ‘no’ in your position...”

“What do you mean?”

“I can easily give you a wicked kick in groin the way we are sitting.”

“You wouldn’t...” I said.

“I would and I will if you don’t open your fly in five seconds.” I looked down and she started to pull back her nylon clad foot as if she was getting ready to stomp kick my groin. For some reason I felt that she wasn’t bluffing, even though there was a smile on her face.

“But it’s just...” I started.

“Just what?”

“I might get a little exited having your foot there, if you know what I mean.”

“Having a little foot fetish, are we?” she teased.

“No,” I said a bit annoyed. “But you’re really hot, so any part of you in my groin area could stir something up.”

“Well thanks for the compliment, but I neither care nor mind. I just want to warm my foot a little. So unzip already.”

A bit ashamed after my confession, I unzipped my fly. She moved her foot in and my penis almost instantly sprung into attention as her foot found its way in. She smiled down at me from her chair.

But almost immediately, she pulled her foot back, still keeping it inside my
pants. She said, “You better take your underwear down under your balls. It gets a bit
better for me if I have direct skin contact.”

Was she serious? I had to object.

“No, that would feel a bit too awkward.”

“Now what did we say about not doing as I say,” she said. At the same time, she pushed her foot into my groin to emphasize that she meant what she said. It wasn’t that hard, but my balls were pushed up against my body hard enough to make me grunt and hard enough to see that she had the upper hand here.

“Sorry,” I said as I put my hand down the front of my pants and forced my underwear down below my testicles.

“That’s a good boy.”

She smiled and her foot pressed up against my groin. Her foot pretty much covered my penis. But the bad thing for me was that my underwear had pushed my balls forward, so the heel of her foot pressed right on them. They were trapped between her heel and my body and the elastic band of my underwear made sure they had no escape.

“If it okay, could you just move your foot up a little higher?” I carefully asked.

“No, this is good for me. You just be grateful I’m not still wearing my heels,” she said.

I could tell that she had no interest in how this position was for me. Then she went on talking just like we did before about this and that, just like it was the most natural thing in the world having her foot on my cock and balls. I tried to participate in the conversation as well as I could but, as you can imagine, I was a bit distracted. For starters, as her foot moved, the fabric of her nylon scraped on the most sensitive part of my penis. This kept me super-erect the whole time but the slightest movement on her part also sent waves of pain to my balls. Every little laughter, gesture of hands, every time she adjusted her position in her chair was just torture.

She took over the conversation completely. I was practically reduced to just saying “yes”, “no” and an occasional “uh-huh”. This seemed to go on for an eternity. Then all of a sudden, she said, “You seem to be in pain a little; are you?”

“That’s what I was trying to say.”

“Your balls?”

“Yes, your foot is pressing right on them.”

“Does it still seem to you that women are the weaker sex?” she said, smiling.

I was silent for a while. So that was the mistake I made. I should have been more careful.

“No,” I said.

She laughed and with that a new wave of pain to my balls.

“Which is the weaker sex?”

“Men,” I said silently.

“Good, little man. This whole situation is making me a little horny.” She hiked up her skirt a bit then her hand found its way down the front of her thin black underwear.

“I know you’ve been aroused for quite a while now but you must realize that my pleasure is a lot more important than yours. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes...” I said humbly, as I had given up totally.

As she started to rub herself and get more exited her leg automatically pressed harder into my groin. She tilted her head back and moaned. I could tell her excitement grew from how her foot pressed harder and harder against my groin.

I started to moan as well but for a different reason. Waves of pain shot through my body. I don’t know if she heard me; it was as if I wasn’t even there to her anymore. I don’t know how long this went on, but then she finally climaxed. This was sort of the peak for me too. Her leg thrust in with such force it felt like an earthquake in my lower regions. My body just collapsed over her leg and I grabbed it tightly with both hands.

After what seemed like an eternity, her orgasm finally subsided. I felt her foot finding its way out of my groin. I was just sitting there, bent in the recliner, wanting the pain to go away. I could hear Lynn going to the bathroom and putter around for a while. The pain had gone away a bit as she came back. I looked up at her.

She smiled and said, “So how was it for you, darling?” She laughed at her joke and I gave her a feeble smile as a response. She walked over and sat by me.

“Let’s go over to the other cabin. I feel really upbeat.” She lifted me up by the tie and I was feeling just well enough to stand. I jerked a little as I felt her hands come down and zip up my fly.

“My pussy is still tingling from the orgasm. The female orgasm is much more intense than the male’s. And how does your sex feel?” she said as she patted my crotch.

“Still hurts quite a bit.”

“That seems only fair, right?”

“Yes,” I said, offering no resistance whatsoever.

She smiled and looked pleased about having broken me down and on so many levels. I walked behind her and again was infatuated by her firm buttocks, maybe even more than before. I mean it’s not like I’d had any sexual release.

As we went out the door she stopped in her tracks and said, “Next time I teach you a lesson I might decide to keep my heels on.”

With that she did a quick back kick and I grunted again as the sharp heel of her shoe buried itself in my crotch.

THE END

No comments: