Thursday, August 2, 2007

Learning About Ballbusting


By aaron

During the years I was in grade school I had been kicked in the balls a few times, especially after the girls in my school learned how sensitive a boy's balls are. It was pretty common for guy to get hit in the nuts on the playground or after school. The guy usually dropped to the ground for a few minutes screaming about how much his balls hurt, letting the world know that he indeed did have balls.

But it wasn't until I got into high school that I learned just how much pain a guy can feel in his balls. That was right after I began puberty. I grew taller, hair started growing on my body and, most importantly, my nads grew much larger. That was also when I noticed girls.

I started hanging around with this girl that lived down the street, Jenny. One afternoon we were out in the forest preserve, joking around and teasing each other, when one thing led to another and an argument began. After arguing for a few minutes she said what we were doing was silly, that we shouldn't be arguing. I let my guard down for a second and, without warning, Jenny kicked me square in the balls as hard as she could.

The pain was intense and instant. Instead of a slow dull ache building in my balls and growing up into my stomach, like a kick in the balls produced when I was in grade school, agonizing pain exploded in my balls and shot into my stomach with even more agonizing pain. By the time I hit the ground, less than a second after her foot smashed into my nuts, I was gagging, coughing and gasping for air as I clutched my nuts tightly and rolled around on the ground. I instinctively curled up into a ball to try and protect myself and clutched my balls tightly trying to relieve some of the pain, but nothing helped.

At this point I was unaware of anything that was going on around me, my entire world centered on the agonizing pain that was racking my body from my balls. Jenny told me that I just laid there moaning and coughing for over half an hour, crying about how much my nads hurt, though I don't know how long I was actually on the ground. My friend said she was sorry that she hurt me so much, that she didn't mean to kick me as hard as she did.

At this point I was able to sit up against a tree still holding my aching balls while I rocked slowly back and fourth. While still apologizing for hurting me so much, Jenny asked if she could do anything to make me feel better. Though still in a great deal pain, I didn't want to pass up the opportunity. I told her that if she massaged my balls they would feel better so she placed her hand on my crotch started to rub.

I don't know whether it was because she didn't know what she was doing or if she wanted to hurt my balls more, but she pressed too hard and my nads throbbed in agony again. But my dick instantly grew hard as a rock, pressing even more against my balls. Noticing my hard cock, Jenny started rubbing my dick through my pants while I groaned from the agony produced by my trapped balls.

I moaned that my dick was pressing against my balls and hurting them worse so she undid my pants and pulled them down. My nuts were red and swollen, while my dick was standing straight up, throbbing. She wrapped her hand back around my shaft and started stroking. After just a few seconds I couldn't hold back any longer and shot load after load of cum all over the place.

For a second the pain in my balls disappeared then, wham, it felt like I’d been kicked in my nuts again. I fell over on my side, writhing in agony. I laid there, pants around my ankles, clutching my aching balls for another fifteen minutes.

My balls were sore for several days after that. I had never experienced any ball pain like that before but I have many times since. It seems ironic that the very same balls that made me grow stronger, taller and more muscular, also grew larger and much more sensitive, making me vulnerable. After that point the slightest blow to my nads would drop me to the ground and a good hard hit would incapacitate me for an hour. But also after that point I came to associate pleasure with pain. An orgasm after being kicked in the balls is like no other orgasm I know of.

No comments: