Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mother's Last Resort

If I may, before I being, I'd like to say: this one goes out to the guy who wrote the first story I found on the 'net about bb: Caligula, this one's for you. Thanks.


by Joe

John was not your typical 16-year old. Like many others his age, he was stubborn and disobedient, but not to such an extreme. He regularly came home drunk and/or bleeding, often well past two in the morning. He'd stumble off to school (when he went), would skip classes, and would get sent to the dean's office so often that the board was considering expelling him. His father had left his mother when he was only two, and so most people blamed his bad behavior on his lack of role models. His poor terrified mother didn't know what to blame it on, but as he would regularly threaten her, and could easily overpower her, she had no choice but to let him have his way. Until one day when he crossed the line.

He came home from school, having been sent home for being drunk. She pulled out two chairs, across from each other, and motioned for him to sit down. He did, and she sat next to him.

"John, your school called. You went there drunk, they say. Do you have anything to say?"

"Why would I ever have anything to say to you?"

"Okay. I just wanted to get that out of the way. Now, over the years, I've tried all the punishments I could- except physical violence. Everything else failed, so that's what I'm going to have to resort to."

"What're you going to do, spank me?" John said, sarcastically. He leaned back, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No, John, what I'm going to do will be much worse." She raised her heel-clad foot into the air, then quickly thrust it into his groin. John shifted uncomfortably.

"Hey, what're you-" was all he got out before she said, "This is the only way I can overpower you, John. You've given me no other choice." He stood up.

"Hey, you can't-" She rose to her feet and slammed one of her legs into his groin. John felt her shoe slam into his balls, and a pain he'd never known before raced through his body. He fell to his knees, clutching his balls.

"It hurts, doesn't it? Good. I didn't want it to come to this, but nothing else worked, and besides, it's been a long time since I've busted balls. I was a cheerleader back in high school, you know- guys were always hitting on me. That is, until I started hitting them back. One of them got to me, though, and before I knew it, he'd knocked me up- because of you, I had to leave school and once your father left, well, I was all on my own. You ruined my life, and now I'm going to ruin yours. You're strong, yes, but the years have smiled on me, and I can still kick with the best of them." She swung her foot into his groin again, and he bent over further forward. She pushed his shoulder, and he fell onto his back. She kicked his hands aside and continued.

"Things are going to be different from now on, Johnny. You're going to come home right after school, wear what I tell you to wear, say what I tell you to say, do what I tell you to do- or your little ballsies will pay the price!" She pressed her heel down onto his nuts and started grinding.

"I've made arrangements so that I'll get a report from school on if you got in trouble, and if you did.... Well, let's just say you won't be walking in a straight line for a while." John only groaned in response as his mother pounded down on his gonads. He was in the worst pain of his life and could only moan in pain.

"Oh, yes, that reminds me. Every day, you'll get up and get a wake-up kick in the balls. Get up late and it'll be two, and another for every five minutes. And when you get home, if you've been good, all I'll do is give you a knee in the nuts and let you do your homework- then maybe clean up the house. And you tell anyone- anyone- and I'll kick your nuts until they burst. Understood?"

John moaned, still writhing as his mother's foot crushed his manhood. She pressed

harder.

"UNDERSTOOD?" "Y-Yea-YES! YES!" John got out. "Good." Said his mother sweetly. I'm glad I didn't have to hurt you.

To be continued....?

No comments: