Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Breaking


by Alan

I entered my garage, hit the auto door closed and headed in for the night, then I saw it. The note on the door.

"TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES. FOLD THEM NEATLY. ENTER NAKED AND ON YOUR KNEES OR ELSE MBYB. KATIE” MBYB, our little code, her little code really, for MY BOOT YOUR BALLS. Katie had always been a ballbreaker, even in High School; she just wasn't shy about grabbing punching kicking squeezing etc. Whenever she doesn't get her way, she goes for the balls first. I can't blame her; it gets results. I of course stripped, folded and went in to kneel on my living room rug. I heard heels clicking behind me. She came in behind me and placed a blindfold over my eyes, this was not uncommon, but what happened next was.

"I have a surprise for you"

“Really, what is it?”

"Put your arms behind your back" Right when I did I felt her snap the cuffs on. Then she came around front and pulled off my blindfold. She was wearing a pair of black, thigh-high, spiked heel boots with steel tips, heel tips, and studded bands and a chain around each ankle. She had on a leather bikini and a pair of elbow length leather gloves. She looked gorgeous and I was instantly hard. She grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. Then I felt her leather-covered knee in my balls. I doubled over and went to my knees.

"How do you like my new boots?" I struggled against my cuffs.

‘It feels like that isn't the only new toy we have.”

"You don't know the half of it. Wait till we get upstairs. Now get up on your knees and kiss the carpet." I got into her favorite position, face in rug, ass in the air, legs spread wide open. I knew it was coming, then BAM!

She was merciful and caught me with the ankle. I could feel the studded belts connect with my ballsack. I went down on my side into the fetal position, my arms pulling against my cuffs, trying to cradle my battered balls.

"How was that? Looked uncomfortable, If you like I can replace the studded belts with spiked ones???"

‘No, please...”

"Well put your lips on my kicking toe. Give it a kiss." I struggled over to her and kissed her right boot toe.

"Can you feel how hard it is, how pointy? Feel the steel tip… imagine me burying that right into your balls!" She put the blindfold back on and yanked me up by the hair.

"Let me show you what I have upstairs." She grabbed my cock and pulled me up the stairs to the kitchen. When she pulled my blindfold off my jaw dropped. On the table lay a nutcracker, pliers, a paddle, a couple of whips, ballstretchers, Icy Hot, Q-Tips, and a couple of clothes pins which she picked up and placed on my nipples immediately. It hurt, but it was almost a welcome distraction to the ache in my balls.

"What do you think? A nice little start, don't you think? I will show you I now how to use each and every one of these things… with skill." I was standing staring at the table, and she did it, a full force toe kick right in the balls. I was down in the fetal position immediately. I felt her quickly uncuffing me, and she cuffed my left wrist to my left ankle, then with a second pair of cuffs, did my right wrist to my right ankle. I was so incapacitated it took no effort from her at all. She then pushed me onto my knees. I was back kissing the carpet, with my ass in the air and me legs spread. My wrists were bound to my ankles. I was powerless.

"I told you to pay attention. The steel toes really make an impact, huh?" I could not respond. "Well, I have been meaning to have a little talk with you. We are going to change the way we do things around here. From now on, I am in charge. Period. MBYB is in force at all times. Also my pliers, nutcrackers and fists, knees and hands. Your balls are mine, period. Every time you forget you will be reminded, quickly and forcefully. You will also be given regular sessions like this one, call this the first in a lifetime series..." I felt her hand on my face, and before I knew it, I had a ballgag in my mouth and she was buckling me up. Yet another new toy.

"You see now, even when I say I am going to hurt you, I can see you don't believe it. You may go along, but I can see the doubt in your eyes. The doubt is about to be erased." She was pulling her glove tight onto her right hand and flexing her fingers.

"Tonight, I am going to hurt you, not gentle like before, but a lot... Don't beg; just let it go. I need to hurt you so you see that I can, and will. You need to know exactly what I am capable of. If I let you off, and you misbehave in public, and I threaten you, you may not believe I will follow through." I felt her leather gloved hand slip between my legs, her thumb and forefinger formed a ring separating my balls from my body; her fingers and palm began to tighten around my balls.

"Tonight I erase the doubt in your eyes" She squeezed me hard, and I felt her yank my balls back hard. She gave them a half turn and squeezed me hard. I was literally trying to scream through my gag. I was almost convulsing, but she had me bound so tight. She squeezed till I was literally crying. My balls were aching; my stomach was churning. I thought I was going to throw up or pass out. It felt like forever, squeezing, yanking, twisting.

Then she just let go. She walked around in front of me and took of the gag. I couldn't speak.

"Get the message? How did that one feel? Whenever you feel the need to disobey, remember this. Remember I can do this anytime. I am going to start carrying my leather gloves and a nutcracker everywhere we go..." She uncuffed me.

"I am going up to change and go to bed. Make sure you shower before you join me; you’ve been sweating. Oh, you might want to ice those...You never know when lesson number two will be taught."

She sauntered down the hall, leaving me on the floor sobbing, and broken.

No comments: