Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Mom’s Friend


By unknown

I grew up on a farm and there was a lot of work to do. One day the woman who lived on the next farm asked me to help her do some chores. “Sure,” I said. She offered to pay me but I was brought up to help people. Besides she was a friend of my mom’s. Her husband had skied out on her a couple of years before so she had local farmers work her place on commission. Anyhow there wasn't much to do, stack some hay and stuff like that. She was an attractive lady, 30-35 years old.

I had just turned thirteen and was naive as hell. I kind of had the feeling that she was watching me but thought nothing of it. When I had stacked the last bale of hay she came over real close and gave me a long hard hug. Naturally I started to get an erection, which she felt against her leg.

She gave a little grin and then led me over to a pile of burlap feed sacks. She looked at my crotch and put her hands on my shoulders. Like I said I was naive and didn't expect anything.

"I've wanted to do this since you were eight but I didn't think I could get away with it,” she said, moving around so that she was standing directly in front of me.

All of a sudden I felt the worst pain I had ever experienced in my life. I doubled over and fell to the floor holding my groin and my stomach. She knelt down and cupped her hand over my balls. It was terribly painful but having her hand there felt good. After she let me rest a little she rolled me over on my back. As gently as possible she unzipped my jeans and slid them down. Then she slid her hand under my shorts. I winced a little and she apologized.

"I'll try to be more careful,” she said with a smile. I thought that was kind of funny since she was the one that racked me in the first place. But I didn't mind what she was doing now at all. I followed her face down until it was obscured by her beautiful brown hair. When she took my penis into her mouth what little pain that was left faded. There was a dry lump in my throat and I couldn't swallow. I didn't mind though the orgasm that followed was fantastic. A little painful, but fantastic.

That night my mom wanted to know why I was limping. I told her I racked myself climbing a gate. That was only the first of many encounters. We had many more until she was killed in a car crash four years later. I'll always be grateful to her for giving me my first blowjob and for introducing me to ball busting.

No comments: