Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Revenge of the PUNishing Story!!!


By confused_ed

I was reading that story “Cards for Kicks” the other day, and well, one thing led to another… Read on if you dare.

Did I ever tell you about the time I got busted by my friend Alice? I’m betting you haven’t heard this one already. Well Alice is a real diamond. We share each other’s hearts and go to clubs together. She’ll call a spade a spade. But that suits me just fine. I was sweeping the living room trying to make this full house look like clean. That’s when my hot friend Alice walked in eating chips, dropping crumbs everywhere. I asked her, “What’s the deal? You shuffle in here and make a mess.”

“Oh chill out,” she told me. “Your always token about how messy I am. I happen to be happy the way I am.”

This is where I pressed my luck and started to poker in her shoulder. “Let’s get this straight, I’m not going to clean up after you.”

Well this is where she got pissed and kneed me right in my pair. My face flushed and I dropped to the floor groaning in pain. At this Alice stared to laugh and said, “Oh that was aces! Are your balls blue and blackjack?”

I moaned out. I was in so much pain I wanted to wrap my hands around her neck and joker. “This isn’t funny! But I have to hand it to you. Where did you learn to do that?”

She winked at me and said, “Oh my ante and my mom taught me how to go below the dealt. We’re just three of a kind!” Then she walked out leaving me on the floor folded in pain.

Was it high stakes? Or did I crap out? =) >

No comments: