Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sadistic Mom


By unknown

“Mom, hurry we’re gonna be late!”

As mom walks down the stairs a glimmer of light reflects off her. Wow, she is beautiful, about 6’1, 120lbs, with perfectly shaped 36c breasts.

“Yeah, yeah, don’t get your knickers in a knot.” She is swinging her bag, a perfect target. As she walks to the front door I get as close as possible to her and as she gives her bag a final swing. I give a well-timed jump forward and the bag thumps into my crotch as I fall the floor.

“Ouch, mom,” I say in my best agony voice. “Watch where you swing that. That really hurt.”

“Oh hon, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you down there with my bag. Is it hurting bad?”

“Yeah mom, it really hurts,” I reply.

“Well I’ve got to go out. Why don’t you stay here and catch your breath. I’ll be back but first check that all your eggs are still in one basket!”

Again in my agony voice. “Please stay here. It really hurts. Please. I don’t know what to do. Can’t you help me?”

“O.K. I guess I can stay here. I don’t know what to do since I don’t have any balls, literally speaking, but we can tighten your underpants so they can’t swing around.”

“So what can’t swing around?” I ask dumbly.

“Your balls. Don’t act dumb.” I could feel my dick growing.

“Well I can’t get up. Can you please tighten them for me?”

“Yes just get on your knees.” I did so as of course I was in no real pain. She put her hands down the back of my pants.

“Shit. I didn’t know a 14-year-old’s balls were so sensitive.” She had her right foot inches away from my hanging nads and her left leg outside my left hand so I planned this well. I pretended to lose my balance and hit her left foot, which of course made her lose her balance and in an effort to steady herself she raised her right leg into my balls.

“Groan… You did it again mom. Are you sure there isn’t a magnet in your shoe?”

“I’m sorry honey, I fell. I didn’t mean to scramble your eggs again.”

“It’s alright,” was my reply.

“Maybe you should go to bed,” she suggested. “I can’t hurt you there.”

“Fine.” So I went to bed, which didn’t matter, as I was pretty tired and my balls were sore. That last kick was a lot harder then I anticipated it would be! I climbed into bed very carefully and thought about the present day’s activities whilst my hard-on grew bigger and bigger and I fell asleep. I must have been talking in my sleep because as I woke up mom was standing at my doorway not looking very pleased.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Oh nothing. See you in the morning,” mom said very coldly. I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep. When I awoke the next morning mom was making breakfast.

“What are you making?”

“Eggs,” she replied. “How would you like yours?” she asked.

“Scrambled, please.”

“That’s what I thought.” With that ‘WHAM’ she nailed me in the balls with a mighty kick and started swearing at me.

“Did you think you could get away with that shit? I would never have found out if you hadn’t talked about it in your sleep!”

“Shit,” I thought, while I was lying on the floor.

“Sorry mom, I just wanted to…” WHAM, another kick in the orbs,

“Shut up! I’m gonna teach you a lesson. It’s gonna be a gruesome one but hopefully it’ll make you stop fantasizing about me ball busting you.”

“What do you plan to do?”

“Oh, you’ll see.” With that she turned around and in her hand was a sharp spiked knuckle-buster. She said, “Oh well, do you want one egg or two? Sorry, my choice. ONE IT IS!!” With that she kicked me once again and put the knuckle-busters on backwards then came towards me and pulled my hands off my aching balls and removed my pants. She then gave my balls a squeeze.

“Sorry it had to come to this but…” With that she removed my underpants and squeezed my right testicle with the SHARP knuckle busters and much to my horror she punctured one of my testicles.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed as loud as I could and passed out cold. The last thing I remember is the sadistic look on moms face…

No comments: