Thursday, August 9, 2007

Telekinesis


By KneeMe2



I walked into the tutor room, and was a bit shocked when I noticed the only person in there was Zara. I walked over to my locker trying to ignore her, but I knew she was watching me. I open the door, put my bag in, and locked it. I started to leave.

"I can make you do anything I say." Zara stated. I didn't say anything, just looked at her. "It's so easy really. Normally you wouldn't do anything, because you don't have a reason… but I will give you a reason."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I have a special power. Let me show you." She put her hands down and started starring at me. I wasn't sure what she was doing, but I waited. A few seconds passed, and I still was confused. I started feeling something in my groin. My testicles were aching slightly, but I dismissed it.

"Can you feel it?" Zara said suddenly. I said nothing, and a few more seconds passed. The aching in my groin was getting slightly more noticeable. "I know you can feel it. You're just too embarrassed to tell me." My testicles started to hurt, but I tried not to show anything.

"It's your balls. They're hurting aren't they?" she asked. The pain was increasing, and I shifted my position. "Aren't they?" she repeated. I was really confused. My balls were really hurting now. How could she be doing this?

"It's really beginning to hurt now isn't it?" she smiled, "I can crush your balls by just thinking about it. At the moment I am just giving them a little squeeze, but if I wanted to, with a thought, I could drop you to your knees, or have you rolling around on the floor in agony, begging for mercy." The words bit into me. I was really hurting, and had bent forward involuntarily.

"How are you feeling now?" Zara asked, "I expect you are in a lot of pain. You can cry if you like. I know I'm really hurting you." The pain was really increasing, and I had no choice but to double over, hands on thighs. My eyes were misting up.

"Please stop it…" I croaked

"Oh, does it hurt?" she said sarcastically. "Does little Davey want his mummy?" The pain continued to increase, and I moaned. A tear trickled down from my eye.

"Now you see why you will do everything I say." She stated.

"Will you do what I say?" she asked. I found it hard to concentrate on what she was saying. The pain was incredible intense, and my attempts to block it, or cope with it in some way were failing. The pain had leapt up from my groin, and was now taking over my whole body.

"Will you do what I say?" she said louder, and I noticed a jump in pain and grunted as I bent forward more.

"Yes…" I croaked. The pain stopped almost instantly with just a residual ache.

"That's a good boy. Although I'm not sure you mean it."

"I do!" I responded quickly. I was frightened. I didn't want to feel that pain again.

"Well I don't know. I don't think you really realize how much is at stake if you disobey me. What you felt just now was just a light squeeze. That was nothing compared to the pain I could inflict on you if I wanted to."

"Please don't," I said nervously, "I will do what you say."

"Well, I don't know." She pondered. "OK. A test. If you do what I ask, I won't hurt you. If you disobey, I will drop you to the floor in agony."

"I'll do what you want," I said.

"OK. Give me your dinner money." She ordered. I paused for a few seconds, but Zara started starring and the pain sprang across my body. Not quite as intense as before, but it was extremely painful. I breathed through clenched teeth, and reached into my pocket, and quickly took out my money and offered it out on my hand.

"Over here," Zara motioned, and still in a lot of pain, I limped over and dropped the money into her hand. One of the coins fell to the floor. "Drop my money will you?" said glared angrily, "well I'll drop you." Suddenly, an incredibly sickening pain shot from my groin. This was far worse than before. I had no hope at trying to cope with the intensity, lost all muscle control, and dropped to my knees in agony. I couldn't think. This really was the worst sensation I had ever felt. I had no idea pain could be this bad. I just wanted to be somewhere else. It was horrific. I fell sideways and curled into the fetal position not caring about anything but this intense horrific pain that was consuming my body. It seemed to continue for an eternity. In the distance I could hear Zara laughing. As suddenly as it had started, it stopped. I was still in significant pain, shaking a little with shock.

"Now you're beginning to get the picture," Zara spoke forcefully, "and remember, I can squash you balls much harder and longer than just then. How long do you think I was squeezing?" I was still a little shocked, wiping tears from my eyes.

"How long was I squeezing?" she asked again angrily.

I got scared, and replied quickly, "two minutes?"

"10 seconds," she stated. I couldn't believe it.

The door opened, and three girls - Zara's friends walked in.

"Watch this…" Zara said to the girls, "Mark. You'll do anything I say won't you?" I was embarrassed, but was terrified of the possibility of more pain.

"Yes." I said reluctantly.

"Then take off your trousers." She ordered. The girls laughed. I went red, and didn't move. "You heard me. Take off your trousers." I didn't want to, but I also didn't think I could stand any more pain, so I moved my hands to my trousers, un-buttoned and un-zipped them, and pulled them down.

"Right off…" she ordered, and I compiled. The girls stared and giggled. I was now at the mercy of two small balls and a girl named Zara...

No comments: