Thursday, August 2, 2007

Vita Tries Out a New Technique


By aaron

It's pretty well known that almost any man can be completely incapacitated by one kick square in the nuts, reduced to a writhing ball on the floor completely unable to defend himself. Not just any kick will do it though. It has to be almost perfectly aimed, one that the guy doesn't know is coming or has no way to protect himself since we men have an almost instinctual ability to protect those tender orbs hanging between our legs.

I learned about that when I was 13 years old. For years the game on the school playground was hit the guy in the balls so you either had to become pretty good at defending yourself or spend a lot of time rolling around on the ground in agony. The smart guys used to carry their books in front of their groins or, if they didn't have any books, keep their hands nearby their crotches ready to defend themselves at a seconds notice.

But that was the year that one of the girls in my class, her name was Vita, learned from her older sister that you could kick the guy in the balls from behind as well; that in fact it hurt a guy even more to be kicked in the nuts from behind. Not only would the guy be unable to protect himself because he didn't see it coming, but his nuts would be pushed away from his body and twisted in their sack by the force of the kick. The best of both worlds, combining a pull and twist with the devastating force of a kick, any of which causes a male excruciating pain but when they're combined increases the agony geometrically. And guess what, I was the first guy in the class to learn that lesson.

Back then, the suburbs hadn't yet filled in all the farms where we lived. A group of my friends and I decided to take a shortcut across a pretty isolated field on our way home from school one day. We stopped by a pond and were throwing stones in, not paying any attention to the group of girls that was walking up behind us. I was standing there throwing rocks with my legs slightly apart and I must have presented an irresistible target for Vita to try her newfound technique on.

Vita, the girl in my class that seemed to take the most pleasure in racking a guy's nuts, quietly snuck up behind me, about to deliver the most devastating blow to my tender young testicles that I had yet experienced. Without anyone hearing, she stopped, aimed and delivered a full-force kick that landed perfectly. Her square toed shoe hit me dead on the in the back of my sack pushing both my nads forward and up.

The force of the kick almost lifted me off the ground. In one blinding split-second my entire universe centered on the agonizing pain that was shooting out of my balls into my stomach and up to my throat. The momentum of the kick pushed me forward as I collapsed to my knees then fell over onto my side rolling up into the fetal position. I was writhing and crying, clutching my balls for all I was worth in a vain attempt to relieve the pain that had become my entire world.

For a while I couldn't see or hear anything; all I was aware of was the agonizing pain starting in my balls and traveling through my body. After I don't know how long, through tears in my eyes, I could barely make out the other students pointing and laughing at me on the ground. But at this point the pain was so excruciating that the embarrassment that accompanies a public racking hadn't set in yet. I was on the ground for almost 20 minutes, unable to move except for the involuntary spasms that are part of a good ball busting. I was coughing and gasping for air, feeling like I was going to puke my guts out.

When I was finally able to stand up, with the help of my friend Don, I made what is in retrospect one of the most stupid moves of my life. Vita had walked up to us apologizing for what she had just done to me. Even though she truly liked racking guys’ nuts, she must have thought that she kicked me a little too hard and was feeling sorry for me. I was in no mood to listen to anything she had to say, but I should have kept my mouth shut. I said something like, "Look bitch, get the fuck away from me."

I was stooped over with my hands cupped over my nuts both because they still hurt like hell and also to protect myself from another kick.

to be continued if there is enough interest.............................

No comments: