Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Women In The Military


By intoit

There has always been resistance to women in the armed forces. And although women are allowed to enlist, they are restricted from combat positions. My name is Cathy and six months ago I enlisted in the army. I don't know what the official reason is for excluding women from combat, but I do know the guys in my unit thought women were not physically strong enough and in a hand to hand combat situation could not possibly defend themselves against a stronger male opponent. As I say, these guys thought that, but during basic training another girl and I changed their minds and in the process destroyed more than a few male egos.

When I was growing up, I always played with boys; mainly because where we lived, there were not many girls my age. Besides, I was somewhat of a tomboy and enjoyed the more physical activities. I have always been rather small; 5'5" and 110 pounds now; and so the boys usually were able to push me around. As I got older, though, I learned how to take care of myself, learning how to take advantage of the natural weakness of the male body. I have always been intrigued by the fact that Mother Nature gave men more powerful, muscular bodies but also gave them something as vulnerable as testicles. A mans balls are the great equalizer in a fight between men and women. I first learned about the sensitivity of a boy's nuts by accident; no guy is going to tell you because he knows how vulnerable he is.

I was about 14 at the time and a few of us were horsing around. One of the boys was pushing me around and threw me down. He got on top of me, using his knees to pin my arms. As I was struggling to get him off, I raised my knee up between his legs, in an attempt to push him off. To my surprise, as my knee hit him in the crotch, he let out a sharp cry and rolled off of me, curled up with his hands pushed tightly to his groin. He laid there for what seemed several minutes before he was able to move. It really scared me at first, but then I felt this surge of exciting power go through me as I realized what it meant. In Sex Ed, we had learned about the differences between boys and girls and about the sensitivity of the male testicles, but I never appreciated what that could mean to me in a fight. After that day it seemed the guys I hung around with treated me more as their equal. Only a couple times after that did I have need to use my newly acquired knowledge; that is until I got in the army.

The first day I arrived at basic, the guys gave me and the other girl, Debbie, a lot of hassles; making comments like, “What are a couple of nice girls like you doing in the army?” or, “Looks like another empty kitchen.” Or, “Don't worry, we will take it easy on you.” Basically, they were a bunch of jerks. I could tell that Debbie wasn't as streetwise as I and all of this was bothering her.

Over the next week the guys left us pretty much alone, except for the constant snide remarks. There were two guys that kept hassling us. This one guy, Doug was his name, was pretty well built and he thought he was hot stuff. He kept making passes at Debbie and generally making a nuisance of himself. During that first week it became obvious that they were being patronizing toward us, assuming that when things got tough we'd drop out. Both Debbie and I kept in good physical shape, so in our tight army fatigues we looked pretty hot; at least the guys were always commenting on our looks. I think we were surprising the guys as to how well we were keeping up during the physical endurance and testing. In fact, there were a couple guys who couldn't keep up with us. Some of the guys commented that we were doing okay now, but when we got into the unarmed combat training, we wouldn't stand a chance. Doug made an especially strong point of how he was going to enjoy mixing it up with a couple good looking chicks. I told him he better watch himself and he just laughed. A couple other guys also had a rather low opinion of our ability to defend ourselves.

Well, the day arrived for hand-to-hand combat training. The first day was to be devoted to wrestling style moves, takedowns escapes etc. After the instructor had finished some demonstrations, he had Debbie and Doug come up and show everyone what they had learned. Debbie looked foxy as hell with her tight fatigue shorts and all the guys whistled and clapped as she came up. Doug had taken his shirt off and he looked rather awesome, with his well-muscled torso. Everyone started to snicker when the instructor told them to start. It didn't look like a very even match-up. And it wasn't. Doug just walked over to her, knocked her hands away and reached out, grabbing her shoulder with one hand and her crotch with the other. Debbie had a surprised and pained look on her face as his hand dug into her pussy. He threw her to the ground. She hit pretty hard and just lay there for a minute. I didn't like that at all. Everyone was laughing, their suspicions confirmed; a girl is just no match.

I was next. I was up against another boy who was a little bigger than I was. I figured I could take him easily. We locked arms and I dropped down grabbed his legs and tripped him onto his back. As I fell on top of him, he made a grab for my tits, and gave them a good feel. He gave me a big smile like, “Lets go for it, girls shouldn't be fighting; they should be fucking.” I rolled off of him and got up. He suddenly circled around behind me and grabbed me in a bear hug. He had his arms wrapped around me and his hands were both on my tits again. Everyone was laughing as this guy was coping a feel. Well that did it. I reached back into his crotch and grabbed his balls. As my hand tightened around the tight sac, he screamed and let go of me. I turned around, still holding his nuts with my left hand and hit him in the mouth as hard as I could with my right. He dropped like a sack of potatoes. Everyone stood there silent, not knowing what to say. The instructor said that it was enough for the day and dismissed us.

As we left, Debbie was all over me, saying how well I handled that, asking excitedly if I could show her some of my moves. We spent the whole evening practicing different moves I had learned. It was a good thing, because the next evening after chow, we were walking back to our barracks, when a couple guys came from around a corner and blocked our path. We were in a secluded part of the camp and realized we might be in trouble. The guys turned out to be Doug and another of his muscle-bound buddies. Doug said he didn't like what I had done yesterday and that he and the other guy were going to teach us a lesson. He said we were a couple uptight bitches and maybe a good fuck would straighten us out. Both guys were only wearing shorts and no shirts. Under different circumstances these guys might have been appealing to me. But when they were threatening to rape me, it was a little different.

Doug apparently figured that Debbie would be easy after his experience with her the day before. He grabbed her and pulled her toward him, pressing his body against hers. She could feel the hard bulge of his cock against her body. He backed off a little and grabbed Debbie's shirt and started to rip it off. It tore in front and her large, firm tits were exposed. He had a rather cocky smile on his face as he reached out to feel one of those delicious looking boobs. But, before his hand could touch Debbie's tit, she stepped toward Doug and as hard as she could she drove her knee up between his muscular thighs. He was standing with his legs slightly apart and her knee caught him squarely in the balls. He stood there trying to take a breath but his body was paralyzed with pain. He looked disbelieving at Debbie as his knees gave way and he sank to the ground.

About that time the other guy came at me. He had seen what I did the day before and was protecting his groin. It didn't matter. I first faked a kick to his groin and then when his hands dropped to block my kick, I smashed him in the mouth with a hard right hand. Well, that snapped his head back and as his hands came up to his face, that left his crotch open. I could see the firm bulge in his tight shorts as I dropped to my right knee. Looking level with his crotch, I drove my right fist into the twin bulges of his testicles. As the pain exploded in his groin, his hands fell weakly to cover himself. He slid to the ground and curled up, holding his aching balls. We both looked down at the to hulking studs, laying helplessly at our feet and said that maybe they might think twice before attacking to defenseless females again. We both laughed and walked off.

The next day nothing was said and the two guys couldn't have been nicer. They helped us and encouraged us for the rest of the training course. In fact, the four of us have been good friends and have had some great sex together. The two guys have been perfect gentlemen ever since they discovered who was really the stronger sex. Maybe the saying, "We are looking for a few good men” should, instead, read, "We are looking for a few good women".

No comments: