Monday, September 17, 2007

Just Another BB Story

By george

I never understood why my girlfriend was so shy around people. It made no sense because the second we were by ourselves she just took over, we always did exactly what she wanted when she wanted to, which to be honest with I found kind of a turn on.

One day while were out with some friends she seemed really excited and agitated about something, like she was bottling up some news that she bursting to tell everyone. I tried to ask her about it and she came right up close to my ear and whispered, “I just heard about the most wonderful idea,” then started giggling. I liked the sound of this, whatever it was.

When we got home it was just the same as usual she told me to go and get her something to drink without the slightest thought of thanking or asking me. As I was making her drink she spoke loudly from the other room.

“You know I told you I had an idea?”

“Yeh, what is it?”

“I think it would be better if you felt it.”

This confused me, not see or hear but feel; I assumed it was something sexual and started running through the possibilities and just found myself getting excited. I quickly finished fixing the drink and rushed out to see what it was I had to experience.

I handed her the drink which she downed in one, threw the glass aside grabbed me around the head and kissed me very hard. I stopped thinking and just let the kiss hold. But suddenly I was on the floor, rolling around in agony.

She had kneed me right in the crotch, although that conclusion didn’t come straight away, it was the laughing that had tipped me in that direction.

“How do you like it?” She rolled me onto my back and I just unfolded myself completely on the floor.

”Well as you don’t seem to want to talk let me tell you how it was for me.”

SLAM!!

The pain was horrible, far worse than before. I hadn’t seen her wind up her right leg until it was far too late. I felt sick, screwed up my eyes and wormed my way around the room.

“Hahahaha, it’s wonderful, I knew it would be. This is what I’ve been looking for.” It took me a lot longer to process her words than normal but when I finally did I knew that this was along way from being over.

By this point I’d was on hands and knees trying to make out which way I was facing through the tears.

WACK!

The hard toe end hitting both balls and carrying on up, lifting my knees an inch or two off the ground before crashing down face flat on the floor. I wanted to scream but I lacked the strength and managed only a pathetic murmur which occasionally became a whine. Had I know the effect I would have resisted the urge to make it.

“What an amazing sound, I mean that must be desperation put down in vocal expression; turn over.”

I did nothing.

“Turn over!” she said with ice in her voice.

I was beginning to regret those months of doing everything she said as soon as she said it.

“Now!”

There was enough threat in that one to make me turn over onto my back. She crouched down next to me and fiddled with my trousers until they could be slid down, then she reached inside my boxers and grasped my tender orbs.

“Now, tell me what you think of our new arrangement,” she said as she tightened her grip.

I produced the same moan as before which seemed to fascinate her. She gave up on her question for the moment and just glared into my bleary weeping eyes while her ever closing fist caused my whimpering to gain more volume.

“Answer me!” getting back to the question at hand.

I needed to say something because the pain was becoming unbearable but as that thought crossed my mind I got stuck in the rut of thinking “what is unbearable”. Well it makes no difference to me because at the moment I really didn’t have much say in the matter. I found the concept that I had no control rather comforti… “URGH1”

“I’m losing patience, no answer soon and I’m going to take it that you don’t care what I do to these.”

“It Hurts! It hurts so much that I feel like I could die!”

I could see that she was just glaring harder and squeezing in tandem which each word.

“But I Love you and everything about you, so I guess I love this too”

It struck me that may well have been the most important words I’d ever spoke and I started to regret them instantly, until I saw her face swell up with emotion and I remembered why I said them. Simple really, I’d meant them. I could endure it all for her, and not having a choice was going to help me in the future.

She leaned forward and kissed me deeply and softly and I could see a tear in her eye like she was eternally grateful just as much for my understanding as for my balls.

She quickly dried her eyes stood up and said,

“Excellent, as this is our first time we’ll leave it…”

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

She launched her three hardest kicks into my open groin, all three dead centre, all in rapid succession, all three cripplingly painful.

I curled up into a ball and started crying.

“…there, you’ve got ten minutes to be upstairs and ready or you sleep down here and we do this tomorrow.”

No comments: