Friday, September 14, 2007

Kickin' Chrissy II (a close call)

by FlyBoy

Chrissy helped me up and pushed me over towards the wall.

“Now you stand there, and don't you dare move. I've been wanting to do this for a while and you're not going to mess it up for me,” she said. So here I stood completely naked in front of my 15 year old cousin. I guess she had never seen a naked guy before because she was inspecting me pretty closely.

“I can't believe how soft they are!” she said, as she examined my tender balls. “I used to think that it might be cool to be a guy but I would hate to have these things dangling between my legs. They make you so weak,” she laughed.

“Hey, I'm not weak!” I protested.

“Well, you have to admit that I would not have won our little wrestling match had you not had these.” She now grabbed my balls and gave a little squeeze. I began to wince in pain. She was right; I saw her point. “It is funny that the one thing that makes guys so strong can also make them so weak,” she said with another squeeze.

“Please!!” I begged, “don't do this.” I was practically on my knees in front of her.

She looked at me right in the eyes and said, “Is it true that just a little flick will put a guy on

the floor?” With that she took her middle finger against her thumb and let it fly. I curled up and began to hold my balls. She grabbed my balls.

“Didn't I tell you not to move? If that hurt you so bad, I can only wonder what my front snap kick to your poor ballies is gonna feel like,” she giggled.

“Why do you want to do this to me?” I pleaded.

She made kind of a sad face and said, “Aww poor baby... It's nothin against you, it’s just fun that’s all. Watching a big strong guy like you curl up in pain cuz of little old me.” I suddenly realized that as long as she had a grip on my balls I was at her mercy. She had complete control.

The more I thought of this, the more turned on I began to get. Sure, she was only fifteen. But she was suddenly so powerful and sexy.

With her grip on my most fragile parts, she said, “What does it look like when it's hard? My

boyfriend got hard once when we kissed, I could see a bulge in his pants.” With her hand still gripping me, she said, “Make it hard; I want to see.” She began to stroke me, and I slowly sprung to action.

I think I might have moaned a bit, because she said, “Does that feel good? You gross pig.” At this time I was so hard from her touch, that I felt that I could burst at any moment. She tightened her grip on my balls, I thought that I would either pass out, or cum at any moment. She then grabbed me, tipped me back and threw me on the ground. While I was on the floor she stuck her bare foot right on top of my sore balls grinding them in to the floor. At the same time she was having fun kicking my hard springy dick, and giggling.

“Guys are really built so funny, I kinda feel sorry for you.” I don't know if it was the pain in my balls, or the feeling of her bare foot against my dick, maybe it was both, but I exploded all over her feet, the wall, and the floor. I was in complete ecstasy, I grabbed myself to finish it off, when I realized that I had made a big mistake!!! She looked down at me with a cruel stare and I saw that she was wiping of her face. I had mistakenly shot it in her face.

“You're fucking dead!!!” she said. “Your balls are mine!!! I hope you had fun, because you’re never going to do that again.”

Suddenly I heard the back door open and someone yelled, “We're home!!!” Oh shit!!! It was my mom. I naked, lying on the floor in my own cum. Meanwhile my cousin wiped my mistake off of her face! I could hear steps coming around the corner, I scrambled around to find my clothes. I

threw on my clothes just in time. Mom and Dad walked in the room.

“Did you two have fun?” Mom asked, smiling. I looked over at Chrissy.

“We sure did Aunt Marcia,” she replied. Whew!!! I was in the clear! I looked over at Chrissy and smiled shyly; she just kinda politely glared. Then my heart dropped as I noticed a little speck of white glistening by her cheek. It's a good thing my folks didn't notice.

“Well, Chrissy, your folks said that you could stay if you wanted,” mom said. Chrissy nodded and accepted the offer.

“Well good night you two!” smiled mom.

“Good night mom.” She left. Chrissy came over to me, grabbed my testicles through my pants and growled, “You just remember what I said, you will NEVER do that again.”

TO BE CONTINUED

sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

is there a 3rd part to this story?

Random Number 8 Un said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Random Number 8 Un said...
This comment has been removed by the author.