Monday, September 17, 2007

Questions?

By george

I had asked her.

It had taken over a year, but I had done it.

"What!?!" she blurted out, clearly surprised.

"You know what, never mind," was my feeble reply.

"No, wait a minute"

"No, its ok, just forget I said anything."

"Don't freak out, I just want to know why. Why on earth would you want that?" she enquired with all sincerity retained despite the smile curling at her lips.

I took a deep breath, one of the deepest I'd ever taken. "Well.... It’s just... it’s hard...I don't know what to say about it. It’s just a thing about me."

She seemed to take it all in stride, laughing slightly at the absurdity of it all, I suppose had I not at that moment been so tense I might have as well.

"Well, out of all the fetishes you could have come to me with I guess I got off light with this one." Her increasing levity was unnerving me; in my wildest dreams women did not take it this well.

"Look if it’s a problem then..."

"Ohh shut up would you," she said with great humor "Don't be worrying about putting me off, I'll do it."

My heart skipped a beat, I thought of all the days and nights devoted to thinking about this, but I was cut off in the prime of thought.

"Now all right is it?" she asked.

Caught off guard and brain addled by the speed at which this had all unfolded I simply said. "Uhhh, Uhh, Uh…"

"Look, there's no time like the present, how do you want me to do it." She had taken hold of the situation.

"Well I uhh guess I'd want that left up to you, suppose its part of the appeal."

"Ok!" she exclaimed as she leapt with exuberance of the sofa, I took note of how good she looked, Dark Blonde hair tied back neatly, tight-ish yellow t-shirt made tighter by being tucked into her cut-off jeans, long exposed legs until reaching her white trainers.

"Shoes on or off?" she asked, interrupting my train of thought.

"Uhh, on, I guess."

"I agree. Make em count it is." That worried me.

"Ok well... Take your trousers off, and stand over there with your legs apart." I apprehensively complied, suddenly anxious that I couldn't go through with it.

"No, a bit wider, wider, all right now put your hands behind your back and look up at the ceiling." Again I complied but now I was essentially blind to the world around me, the thickly carpeted floor offering no insight into the movements around me.

"How hard should I do this?"

"Ummm, I don't really know. I guess we'll have to feel it out."

"Okay." A very light kick followed her affirmation immediately but it was not hard enough to really make an impact.

"Harder, I'm guessing?" she asked.

"Yeah, quite a bit."

"Okay." No quick kick this time, I was stood their, unaware for an age when suddenly her foot slammed with incredible velocity into my groin. My head flung forward instinctively and I brought my hands around to protect myself as the immense pain rose in waves that never seemed to subside. It was all I could do to stay on my feet as heard her words like and echo in the distance

"That one felt better, I think that's the way to do it." I wrenched my head up to see her face, somewhat impatient, waiting for me to assume the position.

When I got back to the position she said, "Now look into my eyes. Don’t look away at any point, okay?"

There was a sudden threat in the way she said okay. I looked right at her beautiful face. I saw the motion of her body as she rocked on to her left foot swinging her right foot forward giving it extra power by leaning her body backwards in one fluid motion, managing to stay standing through some mystical kind of balletic grace. But while my eyes were on the prize my body with living through the harsh reality and experience the full brunt of her amazing motion culminating in a direct hit sending me into a huddled position on the floor.

"Ohh come on sweety, you did ask," she said tauntingly, but she was right, I had asked so I struggled to my knees with great difficulty.

SLAM!!

While I had scrabbled around on the floor trying to get up, she had moved behind and waited until my I was on all fours with my legs slightly open to unleash the perfect full force kick right into my dangling balls, crushing them up into my pelvis, had I been god at that point I would have blinked myself out of existence just to escape the pain which felt as though it was systematically working its way up through my stomach ripping apart as much of me as it could.

To Be Continued...

No comments: