Tuesday, September 4, 2007

StacyB


By brian00

This is a very true story about an old friend of mine. For whatever reason, I have always been fascinated with ball busting, and I believe it originated in my childhood. I had accidentally swung my hand into a schoolmates balls one day and have since been in love with the hobby. Of all the times I’ve hurt a guys balls, this is one of the most memorable. If I titled it, it would have to be My First Orgasm.

When I was 16, and had just received my driver’s license, my friend Michelle and I (Stacy) were planning to visit a male friend’s house named Mike. To summarize our physical descriptions, I was around 5’4”, brown hair, and weighed 140-150 pounds. Michelle however, was blonde (I know), her weight was about the same, but she was about 6 inches or so taller. Michelle was usually very aggressive, while I was more or less the passive type; but not on this day. Anyway, I’ll get on to the story.

I believe it was a Monday when Michelle and I were supposed to be at our friend Mike’s house at 7:00 PM to watch a movie; he said his parents weren’t going to be home. I wasn’t able to get her until about 8:30 and we didn’t get to Mike’s until 9. This was thanks to my parents, who insisted that I eat dinner with the family that evening.

When we got to Mike’s, we walked in like we always do. However, this time he was lying on the couch in his underwear; wearing the Haynes brand as I recall. He was very embarrassed to say the least. I was quite enjoying the view of him in his undies, but Michelle laughed at him and told him that he didn’t have anything worth covering up with underwear in the first place. I imagine that didn’t make him feel too good, because he retaliated with shots aimed at her ego as well. He told her that he seen her in her bra and panties once, and that she looked like a little Smurf; complete with the flat chest. Of course Michelle didn’t take this very well. So she told him he was dead and started heading his way. Remember when I said Michelle was the aggressive type? Well Mike new this, so I really don’t know what he was thinking. As far as I’m concerned, he willingly walked right into his problems.

Michelle backed him into the living room wall. Using her forearms to hold his shoulders against the wall, she started kneeing his balls repeatedly with great force. Eventually, after six or seven times, she let him slide to the floor. Although he couldn’t really speak at the time, we could see how much pain he was in; and quite honestly, it excited me to witness this. After not even four or five minutes, Michelle climbed onto him and sat on his chest facing his feet. She was holding his arms down flat on the floor, and told him she would destroy his balls if he tried to throw her off. She then called for me to come over and help, but I was very hesitant at first. Although getting guys in the balls is fun, I didn’t want to ruin a good friendship over it. Yet at the same time, I was so excited that I didn’t really care. When I say excited, I really mean sexually excited. I had always enjoyed this sort of thing, but this was the first time that I felt sexual pleasure as well; it’s very difficult to explain.

Needless to say, I really wanted to get his balls since they were now such an easy target. I walked over to him and pulled his legs away from each other. I remember that it was a nice view, but at the same time it was kind of awkward. I improvised and pushed his knees back towards Michelle while keeping his legs apart. This position was ideal; as I could just sort of lean forward on his legs, and my weight held them in place.

What I saw next was probably one of the biggest highlights of the evening. His underwear must have been somewhat old, as they were so thin that his balls were somewhat visible through the faded white fabric. Seeing this made my heart skip a beat, so I looked up at Michelle. As well, she was staring in amazement at my find.

I didn’t want to waste too much time, so I lifted my knee up and smashed it right down into the center of his balls. As my knee hit directly on target, I could feel the smooth and semi-rounded balls being crushed from the force. The feeling of pleasure I felt while inflicting pain between his legs was unimaginable; this pleasure had to continue on.

I pulled my knee up and slammed it down into his spongy balls over and over, enjoying the burning hot sensation between my own legs. Each blow to his balls brought me closer and closer to having the orgasm of my dreams. Of course, looking straight down at his nearly showing balls probably helped a little as well. I looked up at Michelle, and she appeared to be REALLY enjoying the show; she was rubbing herself to orgasm (at fifteen years old!). Even though she saw me look at her, she continued rubbing herself like there was no tomorrow.

I finally stopped kneeing his balls about ten minutes or so into it. I had expected him to either be crying or pass out by then, but Mike continued to struggle and moan about how bad they hurt. I figured that since Michelle was being so open about rubbing herself, she wouldn’t mind me getting out of my sweatpants before I continued on. I let go of Mike’s legs and stood up to remove my sweats, but left my shirt on. I wanted an orgasm; I didn’t necessarily want to show them both my boobs. Besides, it would have just given Mike something to mock me about later. Trust me; he would have had something derogatory to say about them.

After I removed my sweats, I told Mike that I was trying to be fair; he and I were both in our undies. I had Michelle get off of him and help me turn him on his belly. Of course he gave us problems, but after a few hard smacks to the balls he stopped all the struggling.

I told Michelle to sit on his lower back so her weight would hold him down, but yet she would still be able to see what I was doing him. I spread his legs open enough to get my hand around his balls. As I tightened my grip around them, I could tell it wouldn’t be long until I reached an orgasm. I gripped his balls and started pulsating with very unsympathetic squeezes. Each squeeze of those balls got me closer and closer. As I crushed them between my fingers, I used my free hand to rub myself; not caring that Michelle could see my every move. In the back of my mind, I remembered that the slightly orange colored panties I was wearing became somewhat transparent when they were wet. I can only imagine the detail that Michelle could see as I rubbed myself to ecstasy.

As my orgasm grew near, the grip around Mike’s poor balls became stronger. I stopped squeezing both of them, and focused on pinching either ball and began to really enjoy what I was actually doing to him; causing his sensitive and vulnerable balls great pain in order to pleasure myself. I soon heard a moan that, for the first time, was not Mike’s voice. Being a bit distracted, I looked over at Michelle. She had just reached her climax and was vigorously trying to grind her clit into Mike’s lower back while alternating her view between my panties and my hand pinching one of his balls. As I looked down between my own legs, I could see that my suspicion about the transparency was correct; she could see every feature of my wet and shaven self. The feeling of this voyeuristic situation combined with the feeling of Mike’s ball being crushed between my fingers was just too much. I shrieked loudly and squeezed Mike’s poor ball firmly as I had the most gratifying and intense orgasm of my entire life. Even to this very day, almost ten years later, no self-induced orgasm has come close to that magnitude.

The rest of the story is pretty much as you would expect. We were embarrassed, so we got dressed and got out of there. As far as I know, Mike never did pass out, but yet his mother found out and contacted my mother and Michelle’s mother the very next day. Michelle didn’t get in trouble, but I was literally grounded for six months. School was the only way I could see or talk to Michelle, and everyone seemed to know what happened. Neither of us ever heard from Mike again, but I wouldn’t expect we should. Although I hated to see the friendship die, he will forever live in my heart as the man that gave me my first orgasm.

No comments: