Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Test of Love (part 1)

By Lihung

The words still stabbed at her heart, "It's over Julie, I'm not in love with you anymore.” They were the perfect couple....he was the star linebacker at the state university, and she was the head cheerleader. They were supposed to get married, and then he would go pro, and she would stay home with the kids. Now all that was gone. He lied to her and broke her heart. With his cruel words, all of Julie's hope and dreams have been destroyed. If she could rewind time, she would have smiled at him and kicked him square in the balls, instead of breaking down and crying like she did.

"That just can't stand," said Julie's best friend Kim, "I know you aren't going to let him get away with that.”

"Well what can I do? He's hurt me tremendously, and I would want nothing more than to cause him the pain that he has caused me, but there's no way he'll let me get close enough to him to do anything."

"Well,” Kim said, "what if you didn't have to get close to him to hurt him?"

"What do you mean?” asked Julie.

"Well, as you know, he's been seeing that 18-year-old freshman that is joining the cheerleading squad and from what I've heard she's a virgin. So maybe you can use that to your advantage and use her to hurt him,” said Kim.

"I still don't get it" said Julie.

"You don't need to because I've already got a plan. Amber is one of the most gullible and naive girls I've ever met, so we'll use that to our advantage. All you need to do is get her to come over to my apartment tonight for that get together we are having, and I'll do the rest. Just remember to follow my lead tonight and back up everything I say, no matter how ridiculous it may sound. Alright?" Kim said.

Still puzzled, Julie simply replied, "Alright.”

Just thinking about that little bitch made Julie's stomach turn in knots. She had heard that Amber was a virgin, but she also knew that it was only a matter of time before she was introduced to John's monster cock. Briefly Julie's mind slipped into reminiscing about that wonderful package that John carries between his legs.

John was a very blessed man when it came to genitalia. His cock was a remarkable 13 inches long, and he possessed the heaviest, juiciest, and meaty ballsacks Julie had ever laid eyes on. Her loins still ached from time to time thinking of the massive pounding John would give her after his football games. She had never been fucked the way John fucked her and now, sooner or later, Amber would be the next lucky girl to receive John's monstrous meat.

Amber. While Julie wished she could call Amber ugly, she really couldn't. In fact Amber was everything looks-wise that Julie wanted to be herself. 5'5,” 105 pounds, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, pouty lips, perfect ass, and perfect C-cup breasts. While Julie was a beauty in her own right, a nine to be sure, Amber was a perfect 10. She was flawless, truly a worthy recipient of John's mega-cock. It hurt Julie to no end to think of the pleasure she was now being denied because John's got a hard-on for this hot young Barbie doll.

"So Amber, Kim is having a little get together for the girls at her apartment tonight, wanna come?” asked Julie.

"Gee, I don't know Julie. John and I were planning to go to a movie or something,” Amber replied.

"Well you could come over beforehand, and John could pick you up from there. I really want you to come so you can meet some of the other cheerleaders,” said Julie.

"Well, okay. I really want to meet them too. I'll give John a call and let him know."

"Awesome," Julie replied. "Throw on something sexy for John, and we'll head over to Kim's together.”

When the girls arrived, Kim and the other cheerleaders were all sitting in the living room sharing some girl talk. Julie was a little nervous because she still didn't know what Kim had planned. "Just go along with whatever,” she kept telling herself. After some food and drinks the girls started chatting about their boyfriends.

"Todd comes up a little short, if you know what I mean," said Katie with a giggle.

"What about you Amber?

Have you and John had sex yet?" asked Kim.

"Uh, no. I haven't even seen his dick yet. It's a little embarrassing but I'm still a virgin,” Amber said shyly.

"Oh honey, that's nothing to be embarrassed about, you should be proud,” Kim replied.

"Gee thanks," Amber replied. "I've really held on to my virginity because I want sex to be with someone that I love and someone that loves me. And tonight I think it is going to be the night. I haven't told John yet, but I really want to give him my virginity tonight,” said Amber.

Julie's heart sank. "The nerve of this little bitch,” Julie thought to herself. Julie wished John was here right now so she could kick him in those huge balls of his. She actually did knee him in the balls once before when she had found out he cheated on her. She got him good to....he was wearing sweat pants with no underwear, so she clearly felt both of his balls on her stocking-clad knee when she smashed them into his pelvis. He fell to the ground in a heap clutching his battered ballsacks and began dry heaving and screaming out, "My balls, my balls.” She remembers how pitiful he looked, big strong football player, rolling around on the ground from her powerful knee to his balls. She actually felt sorry for causing him so much pain and made it up to him by nursing him back to health with one hellacious blowjob.

"Well have you blue-balled him yet?” asked Kim.

"What? Uh, no. Why the heck would I do that?” Amber replied startled.

"To know if he truly loves you. Listen Amber, every woman knows that you never truly know if a man's loves you until he endures a night of severe blue-balls,” said Kim.

"Yeah Amber. And we're not talking about accidental blue-balls. We're talking about the unbearable kind of blue-balls that come from a full night of relentless teasing,” Katie interjected. "Heck the night I did it to Todd I thought the poor guy was going to go into shock from the pain. I even 'accidentally' kneed him in bed while he was trying to sleep. I tell ya, I didn't know a guy's voice could go so high!” Katie said giggling.

"Yeah and when I did it to Sam, he cried like a baby the whole night,” added Jill. "I was pretty sadistic though. I basically kept him hard from sunrise to sunset with some vicious teasing. Then later that night when he complained, I tricked him into thinking he'd get a footjob if he laid down on the floor. Instead I picked up both of his legs and slammed my foot so hard on his balls that I thought they were going to burst. I made sure my toes were nice and pretty too so he could see a petite, sexy foot smashing his balls and causing him so much pain. Then when I was done squishing his balls with my toes, I dropped my knee between his legs right on his balls and told him that if he ever raised his voice at me again I would squeeze his balls with my hands until they burst and tell the cops he tried to rape me. I felt really bad about it the next day; he was in SO much pain. I mean think about it, the man already had blue-balls, so when I stepped on his balls he must have felt like dying. That's what he said the next day anyway. Of course I made it up to him, but I have to admit it was kind of fun causing him so much pain. Needless to say, he has been the perfect gentleman ever since,” Jill said with a giggle. All the other ladies giggled and shared similar stories.

Amber was shocked to hear how vicious the girls had been with their boyfriends. She had kicked guys in the balls before but it was usually because they were being assholes. She remembered one guy in particular that had bothered her constantly until one day after school she decided to get even. It was her senior year in high school, on her 18th birthday. Jimmy had been teasing her all year long about the fact she was a virgin. She knew he just wanted to get in her pants, but she grew tired of the constant hazing. So she had her two older brothers, who were both home from college, pick her up from school.

Jimmy, not knowing her brothers were there, started his usual harassment. "There goes Amber, she's allergic to dick,” or "Hey Amber, I jerked of thinking about you last night....who did you masturbate to?” He was really stupid but Amber felt he needed to be taught a lesson.

So she walked right up to him and asked if he would be willing to talk to her in private. He, thinking he had finally gotten her attention, gladly agreed. She led him into the park where her brothers were waiting. He saw them at the last minute but it was too late. They grabbed him and threw him on the ground.

"Pick him up,” Amber commanded. Jimmy was a little surprised by her tone of voice. Amber always came across as just a sweet innocent girl, and for the most part she was. But when she got angry she was a different person.

"Jimmy, do you think that's anyway to talk to a lady? Look at me when I'm talking to you!” she screamed as she lifted her knee into his balls.

"AW FUCK!!” Jimmy exclaimed as his legs began to wobble. He wanted to fall, but her brothers kept him up.

"Well do you?” Amber repeated.

"N-no Amber. I'm really sorry.”

"You should be you creep,” Amber said as she rammed her knee into his balls again.

"AWWWW SHIT!! P-please Amber, I-I'm s-so sorry. Please don't knee me again,” Jimmy pleaded.

"Please? How many times did I ask you to please stop teasing me? Answer me!” Amber exclaimed as she again rammed her knee hard into his balls for a third time.

The last knee must have knocked the wind out of Jimmy because he barely made a sound this time. Tears welled up in his eyes as he struggled to apologize.

"Oh now you're sorry. Let him fall,” Amber said. Her brothers obeyed her orders and let him fall. Jimmy fell down in a heap coughing and clutching at his aching balls. She really kneed him hard that third time and he was afraid that she may have ruptured him. Amber bent down right near his face, so close he could feel her sweet breath on his ear, and said, "It's a little too late for sorry Jimmy. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to hurt you just a little bit more so you never forget how not to talk to a lady.

With that she instructed her brothers to hold his arms and legs apart. She stared Jimmy straight in the eyes as she slowly reached her hand down his pants. She was straddling his legs, facing him, making sure she kept eye-contact as she prepared to punish him. "God she's beautiful,” Jimmy thought to himself. Even as she's potentially about to turn him into a eunuch, he couldn't help but marvel at her beauty.

Jimmy couldn't help but become a little aroused when Amber's arm brushed against his penis. Here was this beautiful girl, who had just racked the shit out of his balls, looking him dead in the eye as her hands clutched his genitals.

"What a pathetic dick and balls you have Jimmy,” Amber said as she wrapped her small hands around his tiny scrotum. "Now Jimmy, I'm going to say a few statements and I suggest you repeat after me. I'm going to really hurt your balls, but I want you to know that it's for your own good. Now repeat after me....I will never bother Amber again,” Amber said as she increased the pressure on his balls.

"I w-will n-never bother Amber again,” Jimmy repeated.

“I will never even look in Amber's direction,” Amber said as she squeezed Jimmy's balls even harder. Jimmy yelped out in pain, but repeated Amber's statement. As Amber continued squeezing the shit out of Jimmy's balls the pain was becoming unbearable for him and he began to shake violently and panic.

"Jimmy,” Amber said softly while she increased the pressure of her grip, "I suggest you calm down so that we can finish this and we can all go home.”

Jimmy came to his senses and forced himself to focus. "This fucking girl is killing me," Jimmy thought to himself as tears streamed down his face. How could such a beautiful, petite female be so harsh and vicious at the same time?

"Alright, that's better Jimmy,” Amber said in her soft voice. She increased the pressure on his throbbing scrotum and said, "The last thing I want you to say is I will treat each and every lady I meet in the future with the utmost respect.” The pain in Jimmy's balls was really beginning to be more than he could handle. He was feeling himself go in and out of consciousness, and he really did not know if he could repeat the statement.

Amber's grip was brutal. She could feel his testicles flattening out in her hand and she had the feeling that if she wanted to, she could pop both of his nuts and turn them into jelly. She was well aware of the tremendous pain she was causing him but her mind was in a different place. She was truly fed up with the harassment of this male, and she figured she was performing a service for all females out there who are disrespected by men.

Her brothers, on the other hand, were beginning to feel a little sorry for Jimmy. Her brother Buck even began pleading with her to ease up a little, sensing Jimmy's balls couldn't take much more abuse. But Amber did not waver one bit. She was hell bent on teaching this guy a lesson and there was no negotiating with her. If this male wanted her to release his balls, he had to tell her what she wanted to hear.

When Jimmy failed to repeat right away, she decided to "encourage" him by digging her nails into his already pulverized scrotum. "Come on Jimmy, I'm waiting,” she said in her soft voice. It took every ounce of Jimmy's will to ignore this soft-feminine hand that was crushing his very manhood, but he knew he had to if he wanted to escape this situation with his balls intact.

"I-I w-w-w-ill t-treat....e-ea...e-each a-and e-e-e-every l-la-lady I m-m-meet w-with the u-ut-utmost re-res-respect. Now pp-please let me go, you're killing me!!” Jimmy screamed with all his might.

Amber smiled and said in a soft, feminine voice, "Okay. Thanks Jimmy." She knew she was killing him, but she felt justified in the horror she was causing Jimmy. But now that he had done what she requested, she felt compelled to release him from her grip. And with that she released him. She then leaned real close to his face, kissed him on the cheek and said, "Now don't forget what we talked about Jimmy. Okay sweetie?”

"Okay, just please leave me alone. Please,” Jimmy pleaded as he laid in agony wondering if he would ever be a normal man again.

"Okay. Have a good night,” Amber replied.

"Have a good night?” Jimmy thought to himself. The nerve of this girl! As Amber turned and walked away, Jimmy still, even in his tremendous agony, he still could not help but notice Amber's beauty. "Damn that girl has a nice ass,” Jimmy thought to himself as he probed his balls for any sign of life.

As Amber's mind returned to the moment, she still could not picture herself causing a man testicular pain for no good reason. "Gee I just don't know if I could do that to John. I mean I really love him. I really feel like he could be the one. I want to please him, not cause him pain,” Amber pleaded.

"Amber, listen to me,” Katie replied, "I know you love him, but how sad would you be if you made love to him and then you found out that he didn't really love you?” Katie asked.

"It would feel like he stole something from me and I would be devastated. I would probably want to castrate him so he would know what it's like to have something stolen from him,” Amber replied.

Suddenly Julie began to understand what kind of revenge Kim had in mind. "Brilliant,” she thought to herself. Why hadn't she thought of that? Katie was planning to use Amber's innocence and John's natural aggression against him. Julie knew all to well that John was not the kind of guy that could handle being teased. There's no telling what he would do were he put in a situation where this sex kitten of a female was teasing that massive manhood of his. This was a dangerous plot, but it was absolutely brilliant. She just hoped that things would not get too out of control that John physically hurt Amber in any way. From what Julie knew of John, the worst thing he would probably do is call Amber a cock-teasing bitch and break up with her. But he still would have to deal with a horrible case of blue-balls for the night.

Julie even thought of maybe going over to John's later in the night, after he's kicked Amber out, and exacerbating his problem by doing a little cock-teasing of her own. He would probably be so desperate for relief that he wouldn't even think twice about trying to fuck Julie. Maybe she would turn him on a little and get him to strip naked and then just plant one of her feet squarely into his nuts. Maybe she would take a nut in each hand and squeeze like she was trying to make orange juice. Or maybe she would have him lie on his back and then stomp down on his huge testicles with her feet, repeatedly, over and over again, until he passed out from the pain. This time there would be no nursing him back to health though. She would just look him in his pain-filled eyes and let him know how much he hurt her and that kicking him in his balls is her way of evening the score.

"Who am I kidding,” Julie thought to herself. As much as she hated to admit it, although she was still very angry at John, she would take him back in a minute. She would very much like to inflict some serious pain to his manhood, but she knows that once she saw him squirming helplessly on the ground trying to ease his tremendous pain, she probably would get down on her knees, take hold of his massive cock and nurse him back to health with an awesome blowjob.

"Right on girl, any man that tries to take your virginity by lying to you does deserve to be castrated! Right Julie?” said Kim.

Julie snapped back to reality and quickly responded, "Hell yeah! A woman's virginity is a sacred thing and men should know that it's not something to be taken lightly.”

"So what do you think Amber? Do you think you are ready to test John's love?” asked Katie.

Amber paused for a moment and then replied, "I think you girls are right. If John really loves me he should be able to endure one night of pain for me."

"I think you're making the right decision Amber. Just make sure that he has no clue what you are doing. In order for the test to be accurate, he has to truly believe he is going to get sex until the very last minute. Then you pull back, say you have a headache or something, and say you need to go to sleep,” Kim said.

"Yeah and make you sure keep constant pressure on him. Make contact with his cock and balls any chance you get all night long. I mean your mission is to keep him hard all night long, until he is practically begging for some release, and then you go to bed,” added Katie.

"Alright girls, I think I'm ready. I'm going to call John and have him pick me up, and then I'll give him the test. I so hope he passes because I really love him. And if he does I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to him,” Amber said with a smile.

To be continued................

No comments: