Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Test of Love (part 3)

By Lihung

Once inside John desperately wanted to just pick Amber up, throw her over his shoulder and carry her to the bedroom. But he figured that it was better to let things progress as Amber saw fit so that she wouldn't become uncomfortable and change her mind about sex.

"So what do you what to do now baby?” John asked, desperately hoping Amber was ready to fuck.

"Well honey, I'm still not quite ready to make love yet. Do you think we could have a little foreplay?” Amber responded.

"Sure baby," John replied as he grabbed Amber around the waist and gave her a hug.

Amber smiled and said, "Awesome! You know I noticed you staring at my feet all night. Would you like a footjob? I think it would really turn me on to feel your cock on my feet."

"Sounds good to me,” John responded as his cock instantly became rock-hard again. John had indeed been staring at Amber's feet all night and he was turned on by how perfect they were.

She had very small feet; John guessed she was about a size 4 or 5. Her toes were not too long or too short, nor were they to fat or to skinny. They were absolutely perfect and her toe-nails were perfectly pedicured with pink nail polish. She also had a very feminine arch in her foot.

Amber led John over to the couch, stripped off his jeans and underwear, and had him sit length-wise with one leg on the floor and one on the couch. She then slid off her sandals and sat on the opposite side of the couch.

As she placed her feet on his balls like she did at the restaurant, she noticed an uncomfortable look on John's face. She realized that the blue-balls must have started to settle in. Even though she knew her feet were hurting him, she made no effort to move them as she figured it was all a part of the test.

John tried to ignore the pain Amber's feet were causing his balls by trying to focus on how good her feet looked. Although it helped a little, he didn't understand why she was just lightly smacking his dick around with her toes while she mashed her tiny heels deeper into his aching balls.

As Amber adjusted herself on the couch, she lifted one of her feet in the air and brought it down with considerable force on John's balls and said, "Sorry about that honey, I was just trying to get myself comfortable. So are you ready?"

"Yes baby," John managed to grunt as he tilted his head back in obvious pain.

"Oh honey, I hurt you didn't I? I'm so sorry, let me make you feel better," Amber said sweetly as she began rubbing her sexy feet up and down John's shaft.

"Finally," John thought as he hoped Amber's soft feet on his dick would help him forget about how much his balls were hurting. John moaned with pleasure as Amber continued softly and slowly moving her feet up and down the length of his shaft.

There was only one problem, however. Each time her feet got close to the bottom of John's dick, she made sure she jammed her heels deep into his balls. She could tell it was causing him considerable pain too, because each time she did it John's face would grimace. She was enjoying it though and actually felt herself getting very aroused at the thought of the pleasure and pain she was giving John.

John couldn't figure out if he was in heaven or hell. It was all good when Amber moved her soft feet smoothly up his cock all the way to the tip of it. But each time she started moving her feet down, he began to dread the feeling of her heels stabbing into his already sore blue-balls. Even though the pain was increasing with each stab of her heels, John tried to maintain his composure because her feet felt so good on the way up.

A couple of times though, when Amber mashed his balls really hard, John wondered if she was doing it on purpose. But with one look at her sweet, innocent looking face, he assured himself that she was just inexperienced and couldn't possibly be doing it on purpose.

But Amber knew exactly what she was doing, and she was enjoying it. She loved how hard and warm John's throbbing erection felt in her feet. But what she loved most was the feeling of his soft, hairy ballsacks caving in each time she jammed her heel into them. After a few minutes Amber sensed her footjob was becoming too painful for John to endure. Before he could stop her, however, she decided to speed up her feet and then once more "accidentally" jam her heels violently into his scrotum.

"OUCH!!” John screamed as he lifted Amber's feet out of his balls and pushed her away. He then grabbed his balls and rolled off the couch and began softly sobbing.

"W-Why did you do that?” John asked as his eyes became moist.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry!” Amber exclaimed as she leapt off the couch and kneeled down beside him. "I was just trying to make it feel really good for you sweetie. I also figured that my feet were too small to hurt those huge balls of yours. I'm really sorry I'm so stupid".

As John struggled to catch his breath, he again rationalized Amber's behavior as evidence of her inexperience. Looking at her tiny feet he could almost understand how she didn't think she could hurt him. "I'll be alright baby, just give me a minute," John groaned as he rose to his knees.

Amber stood up beside him, hugged his head to her belly and said, "If you lay back I'll try and make it up to you honey".

As John's head was resting on Amber’s belly, his eyes couldn't help but stare down once more at those tiny, sexy feet that had just caused him so much pain, yet looked so delicate. He actually wished that his balls weren't so sore because he really would like another footjob from Amber. But since his balls were so sensitive from the blue-balls, he knew he wouldn't be able to stand Amber's inexperienced feet slamming hard into his balls again. So he laid back.

"John, before we make love, I would like to give you a little oral sex," Amber said while slowly licking her lips.

Ordinarily, John would have been all about it, but with the current state his balls were in, he really wanted to get to the fucking so he could finally explode all the painful cum out of his balls. But since he didn't want to do anything that would make Amber change her mind about sex, he just laid his head back and said, "Okay baby."

While this was all part of the test, Amber had been really looking forward to this. Ever since she first felt John's enormous cock in her bare hand, she wondered what it would feel like in her mouth, and now she would get to find out.

"Mmmm,” John softly moaned as Amber's soft, warm tongue slithered around his throbbing cock. For someone that's a virgin, she certainly seemed to know what she doing. She went up and down with her mouth and both hands wrapped tightly around his enormous member and moaned like she was getting immense pleasure herself by sucking John off.

Because the blue-balls were causing him so much pain, he no longer cared how he came, he just wanted to come. So he allowed himself to fully enjoy Amber's mouth and believed it would not be long before he shot a load of semen deep into her throat. Amber began to feel John cock grow a little harder and she knew that he was getting close. The night was coming to an end and she knew the time was just about right for her let John know that he wouldn't be getting any relief tonight. As she felt his cock grow extremely hard, Amber decided to push the envelope a little and bring John to the absolute last moment before climax. She made sure each and every stroke of her hand and mouth were as soft and pleasing as they could be, and she sensed John was about to explode. When she tasted a hint of precum on her tongue, she knew the time was right.

Just as John began saying, "Baby I'm so close" Amber gave his cock one last stroke and then stopped.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?! WHY DID YOU STOP!?!?” John screamed at the top of his lungs at Amber.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I mean, I really thought I was ready for this. But as I was sucking you off a few doubts crept into my mind, and now I don't think I'll be able to have sex with you tonight".

John, desperate to rectify the situation asked, "Was it something I said or did?"

Amber, eager to find a good excuse replied, "Well when you grabbed my head as I was sucking your cock, you kind of made me feel like a slut."

Upon hearing this, John could no longer control himself.

"WHAT? BITCH YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE A SLUT ALL NIGHT LONG ON YOUR OWN. DON"T COME AT ME WITH THIS BULLSHIT!"

Amber was caught off guard by the veracity of John's tone as she had never seen him behave like this before.

"John, please stop yelling at me, you're scaring me,” Amber pleaded.

"STOP YELLING AT YOU? BITCH MY BALLS ARE ON FIRE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU AND I COULD CARE LESS IF I'M SCARING YOU"

"Please John. I'm really sorry. If you could just give me a little more time..."

"A LITTLE MORE TIME. BITCH, IT"S BEEN 3 MONTHS! HOW MUCH FUCKING TIME DO YOU NEED?"

"John please stop calling me a bitch. Honey, please just calm down."

"CALM DOWN? BITCH I TOLD YOU THAT MY BALLS ARE ON FIRE. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?"

Amber began feeling really bad for what she had done. She felt like this was all her fault, and she didn't blame John for being as angry as he was. She felt like he had already proved that he loved her by his patience, and she no longer cared about the stupid test the girls made her do. It wasn't fair to John to put him through all of that misery. After all, she figured that if she had a cock and balls that need some relief, she would probably be screaming too.

After those thoughts she then made up her mind that if she could get him to calm down she would take him to his bedroom and let him fuck the shit out of her. She knew it would probably hurt since John's cock was so big and her pussy was so tight, but she felt like she deserved some pain for her poor behavior.

"John, please. I'm begging you. I love you so much..."

"YOU LOVE ME? BITCH I DON'T CARE NOTHING ABOUT LOVE RIGHT NOW. IN FACT IF YOU AIN"T FUCKING TONIGHT I'M GOING TO THROW YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE AND CALL OVER ONE OF MY OTHER BITCHES TO GET ME OFF!"

Amber's heart sank into the pit of her stomach.

"Wh-what did you s-say," Amber struggled to say as her eyes began welling up with tears.

"BITCH YOU HEARD ME! WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE THE ONLY HO I'M FUCKING WITH?"

"B-but you said you loved me."

"LOVE YOU? YOU STUPID BITCH. I ONLY SAID THAT SO I COULD SPLIT THAT VIRGIN PUSSY OF YOURS IN TWO. NOW EITHER FUCK ME OR GET THE FUCK OUT SO I CAN FIND SOME OTHER HO TO FUCK!"

Amber was crushed. She stood there facing John, unable to move an inch. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Here she was feeling horribly bad about what she had done, only to find out that John was in fact only using her for sex. He was trying to steal her virginity. That thought repeated over and over again in Amber's mind as she felt her heart begin to turn cold.

Suddenly Amber no longer felt sad. The only thing she felt was an almost uncontrollable rage rapidly creeping into her very soul. While she wanted to lash out immediately at John, she knew that he was much too large for her and she would only get herself hurt if she tried to attack him. But there are other ways to skin a cat, or fix a dog, and her mind worked at a feverish pace as she decided what she was going to do.

As John was reaching into his pants pocket for his cell phone, presumably to call another woman, Amber sprang into action.

"John,” she began in a soft voice, "I don't want to leave."

"Well, I already told you can either take off that skirt and get fucked, or you can leave it on and get the fuck out. I could care less at this point."

"Well I don't want to leave sweetie, so I guess I better take this off,” Amber said as she began taking off her skirt.

John's bottom jaw nearly hit the floor when he saw Amber standing there in her pink thong, and still wearing her sandals.

"Go ahead and take those off too,” John said pointing at her thong. John began stroking his massive schlong back to life.

Amber obeyed his every command, and kept a smile on her face while she did it. "Like what you see?” Amber asked as she began slowly turning around to give John a look at her entire body.

John nearly choked on his own saliva as he stared wantonly at Amber's nude body. He was absolutely positive that there couldn't possibly exist another woman that was as hot as Amber. As he stared at her body from her head to her lovely toes, he could not find one flaw on her. He then decided he had to have her.

When he took a step towards her, Amber put up her hand, took a step back and said, "John I'm so sorry for making you wait so long, but I am going to make it up to you and then some tonight. I am going to give myself to you fully, but I have only one request."

"What?” John said while still rubbing his cock.

"I need you to be tied up,” she responded.

"Why the fuck do you need me to be tied up?” John asked.

"Well as you know, your cock is humongous, and to be honest I'm a little afraid of it."

"Aw come on baby, I'll be gentle with you."

"I believe you, but I would feel better if I felt in control of the situation. If you let me tie you up I'll be able to determine the pace and how far you go inside of me. I promise you I won't quit until you cum, no matter how much it hurts me. Just please let me tie you up honey, please,” Amber pleaded.

Amber didn't know it, but her request was turning John on even more. He actually loved being tied up by girls, and to see how Amber was begging him to let her do it was making him even hornier. Even though there was a little voice inside his head telling him it may be a bad idea, he couldn't resist.

"Alright you can tie me up. But let's hurry up though; my balls need some fucking relief."

"Thanks honey,” Amber said as she ran and jumped into John's eager arms. "I promise you this is going to be a night you will never forget."

2 comments:

Matt said...

Where is part 4!

Anonymous said...

Is there goin to be a conclusion to this?