Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Family Matters

By unknown

Mike walked in the door of his home after a tough day at work. Mike walked in the door of his home after a tough day at work.

His wife of two years, Marie, greeted him with a warm smile. “Rough day, honey?” she asked.

“The worst,” he groaned.

“Well sit down and I’ll fix you a drink. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes,” Marie soothed.

Mike sat and enjoyed his drink and started to relax. Marie called to him that dinner was ready and he went and enjoyed a pleasant meal and conversation with his lovely wife. His tension soon began to fade away. Dinner over, Marie suggested he go take a shower and relax in front of the television and that she would join him shortly.

Half an hour later he sat on the couch in front of the television, dressed only in a pair of gym shorts, and settled in to watching an old movie he had seen a dozen times before. He didn’t want to do anything that was going to make him think. He just wanted to sit there and veg and maybe talk to his wife. Marie finished cleaning the dinner dishes, then went and changed into a long t-shirt and joined her husband soon after.

Marie cuddled up next to Mike and asked. “Feeling better now?”

“Much better,” he smiled. Marie snaked her hand down the front of Mike’s shorts and caressed his three piece set. Mike smiled and said.

“Oh yes. I’m feeling better all the time.”

Marie laughed as she felt his cock harden from her touch. Slowly she adjusted her grip so that she now held his heavy balls in her hand and she gave a gentle squeeze causing Mike to let out a contented moan.

Gradually she increased the pressure of her grip until Mike said, “Easy honey that’s starting to hurt.”

“It can’t hurt much, because your dick is still as hard as a rock,” Marie commented happily. She tightened her grip more still until Mike asked her to stop. She eased her hold but pulled the waist band of his shorts down until his genitals were completely exposed. She continued to knead his balls gently as she reached behind the couch and came up with a small stack of papers which she waved in front him. “I found these today while I was putting away your clean underwear,”

Mike knew immediately what they were. He had down loaded some stories off the internet about ball busting and had hidden them in his underwear drawer. He had not wanted his wife to know about his fantasies involving ball busting.

“You really shouldn’t keep secrets from your wife, dear,” Marie admonished him as she again strengthened her hold on his balls causing him to groan in slight pain. “You should have told me you wanted your balls busted, honey. I would have been happy to do it for you,” she smiled as she suddenly gave his nuts a cruel twist, making him cry out in pain.

“But it was just a fantasy dear,” Mike sputtered blushing in embarrassment at being found out. “Just because I like those stories it doesn’t mean I really want to do it.”

“Come on, honey, admit it. You know you want me to bust your nuts. I know I’d love doing it to you,” Marie went on. “Reading those stories about all those women kicking men’s balls and crushing them really turned me on.” Without even thinking about what she was doing she pulled hard on his trapped balls making him groan. “Look, your cock is still hard. That proves you want it. So why don’t you just admit it and ask me to please kick your balls? Come on, I really want to. It will be so much fun.”

“You really want to?” he asked, stunned by her obvious desire to kick his balls. “You don’t think I’m perverted?”

“Of course I think you’re perverted, but it’s the kind of perversion I can really get into,” Marie laughed.

“Please kick my balls, Marie. I have wanted this for years and there is no one I would rather have bust my nuts,” Mike finally gave in.

“Oh! Thank you dear. This is going to be so much fun,” Marie gushed.

“Now you take off your shorts and get down on your knees on the floor while I go put on my shoes. After all you wouldn’t want me to hurt my foot would you dear? I mean the idea is for me to hurt you. Isn’t it?”

Marie returned quickly wearing a pair of black high heeled pumps. They made her legs even more enticing as she stood in front of her kneeling husband. “This is going to be great,” she laughed as she tested the range by bouncing his hanging nuts on the toe of her shoe. His cock was still rock hard in anticipation of the painful gift she was about to bestow on him. That suited Marie fine because it made it so much easier to get at her intended target. “Now spread those legs wide dear so I can get at those balls.

Mike did as she commanded and was stunned by the look of wanton lust in his wife’s eye as she got ready to let him have it. “And put your hands behind your back. I don’t want anything getting in the way.” As soon as he did that she swung her leg in a great arc and smashed her foot into his balls. It was a perfect shot and Mike doubled over in pain as Marie screamed in glee. “I got them good on the first shot. Didn’t I honey?” Mike could only gasp in pain.

Marie bent and began to help Mike to his feet. “That was so much fun, dear. I’m so wet from kicking your balls,” she smiled as she held him under the arms. Just as she got him to his feet she looked into his eyes and smiled and without warning rammed her knee up into his balls full force. Twice. He collapsed onto the couch clutching his wounded nuts unable to make a sound.

Marie roughly pulled his hands away from his crotch and examined his balls for damage. They were starting to swell and they were very tender but they were still intact. “Hang in there, honey. We’re not done yet,” she snickered. “I have something else I want to try. With that she took a long length of cord she had ready nearby and tied it around the top of his ballsack trapping his nuts in a small pouch of flesh. Then she began to wrap the cord down his sack making the pouch smaller and tighter as she worked. Until the flesh of his scrotum was as tight as a drum.

“Please, Marie it hurts. Please no more. It hurts so bad,” Mike begged.

“Be quiet. I know it hurts. It’s supposed to. I want you to hurt it makes me so hot,” his wife spat. He never knew she could be so cruel. When she finished she tied off the ends of the cord tightly and then sat between his widespread legs.

“Get ready dear. This is going to hurt like a son of bitch,” she laughed as she began jabbing the heel of her shoe into his trapped balls laughing at his agony and using her hand to bring herself to orgasm. Just as she reached climax she slammed her foot forward. Luckily for Mike she missed with her heel and it was just the sole of her shoe that smashed into his balls. If it had been her heel his balls would have been skewered. It was bad enough for him with his balls nearly crushed but the heel of her shoe ended up in his asshole adding a new dimension to the pain that finally sent him into merciful unconsciousness.

Mike came to half an hour later to find himself alone on the couch. His balls were a throbbing mass of pain. Marie had left them tied and they were a deep shade of purple. He managed to gently untie the cord from his balls and then went in search of his wife.

Mike found Marie as she was walking out of the bathroom toweling her hair dry. She had apparently just taken a shower.

“Hi honey. Feeling better?” she smiled.

“I’m beginning to,” Mike replied. The sight of his wife standing there naked, her large firm breast jutting out at him began to get him aroused again.

“I wouldn’t get any ideas if I were you. Unless you want your balls beat on some more tonight,” Marie teased.

“I don’t think I could stand anymore of that tonight, but I sure would like to do something else,” Mike replied with a leer.

“Well babe, make your choice. If you want some of this,” Marie said pointing to her pussy. “Then I have to get to beat on those some more. So what’s it going to be?”

“You’re serious aren’t you? You really want to beat my balls some more. Even after you almost destroyed then a little while ago.” Mike was shocked at how much Marie enjoyed kicking his balls.

“Honey. I just can’t tell you how much it turned me on to pound your nuts. I even punched them twice after you passed out. So I hope you really liked it because if you ever want to cum again you’re going to have to let me beat the crap out of your balls first. That’s all there is to it,” Marie replied forcefully.

“I liked it dear but I can’t take that much abuse of my nuts,” Mike pleaded.

“Too bad. I loved busting your balls and I fully intend to keep on doing it.” Marie leaned towards Mike and kissed him. Then, without warning, she brought her knee up full-force into his balls. She walked away as he crumbled to the ground clutching his bruised genitals, laughing.

“Get used to it. It’s too much fun for me to pass up.” Mike recovered slowly and decided he had all he could stand for one night and crawled into bed beside his wife. He was careful to keep his back to her. She smiled at his feeble attempt to protect his jewels, but decided to wait to show him how easily she could get at his nuts if she wanted to. They both fell off to sleep.

In the morning Mike rose first and went to make coffee. He was fully dressed and sitting in the kitchen when Marie awoke. He was just getting ready to leave for work when she entered the room smiling.

“So how they hanging this morning?” she teased.

“Not too bad,” Mike answered nervously. “What are you up to today?”

“I have some shopping I want to do. So if I’m not home when you get back from work, get dinner started. I’ll leave everything in the refrigerator. Now give me a kiss before you go,” she demanded.

Mike leaned into her to give her a kiss and she grabbed his balls and squeezed as he did. She didn’t put to much pressure in her grip so Mike only moaned. “Take good care of these today. I have plans for them tonight,” she threatened.

Mike was glad to be able to get out of the house and go to work. God only knew what she had in store for him that evening.

That evening Mike came home to an empty house and started dinner as Marie had told him to. She arrived just as the meal was ready.

“Honey, there are some packages in the car. Go get them. Then put them in the bedroom,” she commanded without preamble. Dinner passed quietly. Neither had much to say. As soon as she was done, Marie got up and headed for the bedroom to examine her purchases. Ordering Mike to wash the dishes as she left. He knew better than to argue. When he was done she called him into the bedroom. He was more than a little nervous about going in but did so anyway.

“Strip. I want to see your balls,” Marie demanded as he entered the room. He did so slowly and she snapped. “You had better speed it up or it will only make things worse for you.”

Mike finished quickly and stood before her naked. She grabbed his balls forcefully and produced some kind of harness from behind her back. It had a strap that went around his cock and balls and locked in place. Attached to the strap was a sheath which she forced his cock into and again locked it on. Then there was a heavy wide strap she wrapped around his nutsack again forcing his balls into a tight pouch and again a lock. Finally she hooked a chain to the cock sheath and wrapped it around his waist and again another lock. The overall effect was that his cock was held up against his flat stomach and his balls stood a good four inches straight out in front of him.

“There, isn’t that beautiful?” Marie smiled. “How does it feel?”

“It hurts Marie. Please take it off,” Mike pleaded.

“Take it off? You must be joking. Just look how it makes your balls stand out. Perfect for a whack,” she laughed as she slapped his trapped glands. Mike groaned in pain even though she had not hit him hard. The harness seemed to amplify the force of the blow.

“How long do I have to wear this contraption?” Mike asked fearfully.

“Why, forever dear. I have no intention of ever taking it off,” Marie smiled sweetly. It was that sweet smile that melted his heart and sent a shiver down his spine. She meant it.

“There is one way I will take it off, but we’ll discuss that at another time. Right now I want to beat your balls,” Marie then started to slap his captured balls back and forth. Each blow fell harder than the one before until Mike was screaming in agony. He fell over onto the bed trying to protect his battered balls from her onslaught. Marie merely grabbed his nuts in a vice-like grip and threatened to rip them right off if he didn’t let her have her fun.

Mike rolled over onto his back and spread his legs as Marie demanded of him. She stood on the bed and stomped down on his protruding glands. Mike’s mouth opened to cry out in pain but no sound escaped. They both thought that she must surely have crushed his nuts and Marie reached down to check. Luckily for Mike they were still intact.

“Being bound up like that must have made your balls stronger,” she mused. “I thought for sure I busted your balls for good with that stomp.”

“No more Marie. Please I can’t take it right now,” Mike begged.

“Okay. Okay. But I want you to get down on the floor on all fours so I can see how your balls look hanging down,” Marie allowed. Mike rolled down onto the floor and got into the position his wife wanted. “Now spread your legs so I get a good view,” she laughed. When he did so she kicked his hanging nuts with all her strength making him double up in agony.

“I thought you said you were going to stop,” Mike blubbered.

“I lied,” Marie laughed and kicked him again and again until he passed out.

Mike came to an hour later lying on the bedroom floor and Marie was not in the room. He tried to stay quiet so she would not know he was awake. He was sure his throbbing balls could not take much more without be totally destroyed. It was another fifteen minutes before Marie came in to check on him.

“It’s about time you woke up. I bet those hurt like a mother,” she teased looking at his swollen purple balls.

“They do,” he sobbed pitifully.

“Well don’t worry. I promise I won’t kick your balls anymore tonight. So come on get up. Since you’ve been such a good boy, I have a surprise for you in the living room,” she smiled.

Mike staggered to his feet and she rubbed his balls as they stood in front of him still bound tightly. “I must say that you really do look great like this. I’m glad I thought of it,” Marie teased. “Now come on I can’t wait to see your face when you see the surprise I have for you. Close your eyes and let me lead you to the living room.” She led him there by pulling him by the nuts but not too roughly. When they reached the living room she released her grip on him and positioned him in the center of the room. Cautioning him not to open his eyes until she said to.

“Okay. Open your eyes.” When he opened his eyes he was looking at the smiling faces of his mother and mother-in-law. If there were a hole there Mike would gladly have crawled into it and covered himself up forever. He had never been so completely humiliated in his life.

“Hello dear. It’s REALLY nice to see you like this. All of you,” his mother, Donna, laughed. At forty one she was still a very attractive woman. Mike had always thought of her as a sort of goddess. Only now he was about to find out that bitch goddess would be a better description.

His mother-in-law, Rita, leered hungrily at his bulging nutsack and said. “I’ve been telling Marie since before you got married that she should beat your balls and show you who was boss. So has Donna. When she called to tell us that she finally was doing it and invited us over. Well, we just couldn’t get here fast enough,”

“Yes son, and your lovely wife has generously granted us the pleasure of kicking your balls. Isn’t that sweet of here,” Donna teased.

“But you said you wouldn’t kick my balls anymore tonight,” Mike sputtered.

“That’s right. I did. And I won’t but I didn’t say anything about anybody else kicking them,” Marie laughed. “Now get down on your knees and kiss the feet of our mothers. If you do a good job we may let you keep your balls,” Marie smiled menacingly.

Mike fell to his knees and first kissed his mother’s feet as Rita reached over and grabbed his hanging nuts brutally. He sobbed in pain as his kissed and licked his mother’s high heeled shoe to the delight of all three women. Mike next shifted his attention to his mother-in-law’s feet as his own mother took pleasure in abusing his trapped genitals.

Mike jerked his head away from Rita’s foot as a result of a particularly hard slap from Donna who snapped. “Who told you to stop kissing her foot?” His mother punched him full force in the balls to emphasize her point. Mike curled up into a ball from the force of the blow, which only served to anger the women further. They rolled him over onto his back and took turns kicking his already battered nuts. Marie just sat back laughing at her husband’s agony at the feet of their mother’s.

Their anger spent, the two older women finally relented and collapsed onto the couch both in the obvious throws massive orgasms. Mike could see their enormous chests heaving as they savored their climaxes. As much pain as he had endured he was still happy to have been able to give them so much pleasure.

Shortly they recovered and started to speak in conversational tones to Marie. Completely ignoring the spent shell of a man lying on the floor between them. What Mike heard made his blood run cold.

“Marie dear. Thank you so much for inviting me over. I haven’t had that much fun since his father died five years ago. And think it’s just the beginning,” Donna gushed.

“Oh yes dear. Me too,” Rita added. “I particularly loved the way his balls stand out bound up like that. It sure makes it easy to work them over. They also seem to be able to take much harder kicks that way. I know I completely crushed your father’s balls with kicks that weren’t nearly as hard.”

“You’re both very welcome. I certainly enjoyed watching you kick the shit out of his nuts. Tomorrow is Saturday and he doesn’t have to work so why don’t you come back and we can have some more fun pounding his nuts,” Marie invited.

“That would be wonderful,” The two elder women quickly agreed.

“Before we leave I want to show you two something,” Donna stated. “I know that you will both appreciate these.” She pulled a pair of gold earrings out of her purse. They were two egg shaped gold orbs hanging from short chains.

“How unusual,” Rita commented.

“I’ve never seen anything like them,” Marie added.

“They’re a one of a kind set,” Donna laughed. “Mike’s father gave them to me, quite against his will, two years before he died. Well he didn’t really give them to me. I took them. One night after he had passed out from the ball bashing I gave him I cut off his balls and had them dipped in gold and made into earrings. But wait there’s a pendant too.” She again reached into her purse and slipped a chain around her neck. There hanging between her huge breasts was his penis also dipped in gold.

“What a great idea,” Rita smiled reaching into her purse. “I have a set almost exactly the same. I’ll bet most men never thought the expression the family jewels would be used so literally. I still get wet every time I put them on.”

“Me too,” Donna laughed.

Mike could not believe what he had just heard. They were laughing about having castrated their husbands and turning their genitals into jewelry. But what came next scared him even more.

“I can’t wait until I have a set just like them,” Marie snickered evilly. “But I want to have some more fun beating his nuts first.”

“By all means, get all they pleasure out of torturing his nuts you can before you cut them off. Your father was all used up when I cut his off, but you can bet I had gotten a lot of pleasure out him before I took them,” Rita advised.

“Yes Marie. You should be able to pound his nuts for years before you have to cut them off. It’s just so much fun watching them flop around on the floor in agony. That you want to do it for as long as you can. Rita and I will be happy to help you make the most of ball bashing. There is nothing like it for turning you on,” Donna added.

Mike lay there stunned his own mother had just told his wife that she should torture his genitals and then eventually castrate him and turns them into jewelry for herself and that she would help do it.

Rita and Donna left then leaving Mike alone with Marie.

“You wouldn’t really do that to me. Would you?” Mike sputtered when they were alone.

“You bet your ass I will,” Marie smiled. “And I intend to enjoy ever second of your pain. Now get your ass up and get into bed.” Mike managed to get up and stagger into the bedroom. He settled into bed trying to adjust the evil contraption locked on his genitals to ease his pain, unsuccessfully.

Marie snapped, slapping his hand away. “There’ll be none of that I want them nice and tender. Now lie down and cuddle up close to my back.” When Mike did so she reached back and pulled his balls between her thighs and clamped them shut crushing his nuts. “Let’s see how you sleep with my thighs smashing your balls,” she laughed sadistically as she settled in to sleep.

Mike spent the entire night in hell. Every time she moved, pain shot through his balls. Some how she managed to keep her legs clamped tight even while she slept.

Marie awoke with a smile. “What a wonderful dream I had. I dreamt that I had hung you by your balls and sat there and watched as they were pulled slowly off. You screamed and screamed and I had one orgasm after another as you were slowly castrated. It was great. I think when I finally take your balls I’ll do it like that. That should give you something to look forward to. Now get up and make me some breakfast. Our mothers should be here soon and you have a full day of agony ahead of you,”

Mike stumbled out to the kitchen and made Marie breakfast. He walked in a constant stoop trying vainly to relieve the continuous pain in his balls. His balls were now deep purple from the restriction of blood flow and it only served to make them that much more painful. Marie had known what she was doing when strapped him into the harness for she left it just loose enough for blood to flow and keep him from getting numb, but not so loose that it flowed normally.

Mike was placing Marie’s breakfast on the table as she entered the room. She was dressed in tight black stretch pants that left nothing to the imagination and a low cut top showing plenty of cleavage. Even after all that she had done to him he loved her deeply and would gladly suffer at her hands if it made her happy. “That’s a good little future eunuch,” she teased as she sat down to eat.

“Please don’t say that dear,” he pleaded. “Just the thought of you really castrating me scares the devil out of me. I mean you really wouldn’t do that. Would you?”

“You’re so silly,” Marie laughed. “Do you think I’d really cut off your nuts?”

“Well, all those things you said last night and this morning sure made me think so,” Mike relaxed.

“Don’t worry honey. I’m not going to cut these off. Not when I can have so much fun beating on them,” Marie smiled. “I decided I want to crush them completely instead. Then I’ll cut off what’s left of them and have that dipped in gold for earrings. You know how I love BIG earrings. So I’m going to smash these little nuts flat first,” she leered hungrily as she squeezed his protruding balls.

“No. Please,” he begged as she squeezed his nuts with both hands making him fall to his knees in terrified agony.

“And you know what, honey? I’m going to make you beg me to crush your nuts before I’m through,” Marie smiled sweetly as she savored his suffering at her hands. She then released her grip and turned calmly to eat her breakfast as he lay whimpering at her feet.

Mike was just managing to get up as Marie finished eating. She commanded him to clean the dishes and then report to her in the living room. When he was done and gone into the other room he noticed that Marie had moved the coffee table under a hook he screwed into the ceiling to hang a heavy plant from. The plant had been removed and Marie had run a piece of rope through the eye.

“Okay slave boy, lie on your back on the table and be quick about it,” Marie demanded forcefully. When he did she deftly bound his arms and legs to the four heavy posts of the table. He was completely at her mercy and totally exposed with his balls sticking straight up like a hard cock. Just then the doorbell rang.

“That’s our mothers now,” Marie grinned happily. “We’re going to have so much fun today working over your nuts. Now don’t go away we’ll be right back to get started.”

Mike was covered in sweat from abject fear of what torturous things they were going to inflict on his poor genitals. But strangely he was also very excited. He knew he was going to feel pain like never before yet he was getting hard from the thought of being abused by the three beautiful women in his life. Donna then entered the room alone while Rita and Marie lingered at the door for a moment. Looking down on her helpless son she smiled wantonly.

“Good morning son. My Marie really has you trussed up nice for us doesn’t she?”

“Good morning mother. Yes she certainly does,” Mike answered sheepishly.

As she reached down and grabbed his balls none to gently Donna added in a voice already heavy with lust. “That’s good because we’re going to hurt you so bad today and we wouldn’t want you to be able cover up the objects of our attention. Would we?”

“No mother,” Mike groaned.

Rita and Marie came into the room just in time to hear Donna continue to torment her son saying, “Oh yes! We’re going squeeze, slap, punch, kick and stomp these tender little eggs until you’re out of your mind with pain. It’s going to be SOOO MUCH FUN. You want us to enjoy ourselves don’t you my little toy?”

The women all giggled as Mike, wincing in pain from his mother’s tightening grip, whimpered, “Yes mother. I want you to use me for your pleasure. Do what you want with me.”

“You’re such a good slut slave, son. I really should have done this to you years ago,” Donna laughed as she released her hold on his nuts.

Rita stepped forward and took Donna’s place. “My goodness. Those balls look like they really hurt. Did your mean mommy hurt your nuts slave?” she teased her voice dripping with sarcasm. “She shouldn’t squeeze your poor little balls like that. She should slap them like this instead.” Rita swung her hand at his balls quickly forehand and backhand making him scream in agony to the delight of the others.

“Oh please no Rita,” Mike pleaded.

“Since you’re going to be our slave I think you should call each of us Mistress. Don’t you agree?” Rita suggested slapping his balls again for emphasis.

“Yes Mistress Rita,” Mike groaned. “Anything you want Mistress Rita.”

Marie and Donna concurred. If he were to call them all Mistress he what not forget his place as things stood now in what used to be his home but now was clearly Marie’s. In two short days he had been demoted from the head of the house to a mere slave there for the sadistic pleasure of the women in the family. It was what he had always wanted but now that it had actually happened would he be able to stand it.

“It’s going to be wonderful having a slave to use and abuse however we want,” gushed Mike’s mother, now Mistress Donna.

“Yes. I especially like the abuse part,” Mistress Marie added lasciviously.

“I prefer that part, too,” Mistress Rita injected.

Marie stepped out to the kitchen for a minute saying “I have an idea I want to try,” as she left. When she returned she held a wooden spoon in her hand. “Let’s see how he likes this,” she added as she started rubbing the spoon gently around on his swollen testicles. “Does that feel good, slave boy?” she teased.

“Yes mistress it does,” Mike moaned.

“I’ll bet it does, but it won’t for long,” Marie grinned and used the spoon to smack his purple balls sharply. His balls bounced from the force of the blow and they all snickered as he cried out in pain yet again. “How does it feel now?” Marie snorted as she used the spoon like a paddle on his battered nuts.

“Oh God. Please stop. It hurts so bad!” Mike cried as she continued her game.

“Stop? Why would I want to stop? Mom do you think I should stop?” Marie laughed at his distress.

“Don’t worry dear. He doesn’t really want you to stop. He loves it when you beat his balls. Don’t you slave? Tell Mistress Marie how much you love it,” Rita commanded. “Tell her.”

“Yes Mistress. I love it when you beat my balls,” Mike gave in from fear of even greater punishment.

“See. He does love it. Just like your mother told you,” Donna put in. “And since he loves it so much why don’t you hit them even harder. I want to see you really make them bounce around.”

“No. No. Please,” Mike begged.

“Oh yes. Yes,” Marie responded picking up the force of her attack. Mike screamed and thrashed around in a fruitless effort to avoid the torrent of blows.

“He’s getting so loud I can barely hear myself think,” Donna stated in exasperation. “You’d think he could be quieter so we could enjoy ourselves. Well I’ll quiet him down,” she added as she stood and straddled his head. Then she plopped her big round ass down firmly on his face muffling his cries. “Kiss my ass, slave,” she demanded. “Can you feel my wet cunt right through my pants? Yes that’s right it makes me wet to see you get your balls pounded. Now kiss my ass.”

Marie halted her battering of his balls and smiled. “My, that was fun, but now I’m tired. I think I need to sit down. But where shall I sit?” she mused eying his throbbing glands as they stood up in the harness available for even more abuse. “I know. I’ll sit on your balls, slave. That way I can rest and still torture you at the same time. Isn’t that a good idea?” Marie the sat down squarely on his protruding nuts squashing them against his body. “Oh. This isn’t really comfortable. Maybe if I adjust my position a little?” She began grinding against his pain racked set making him buck in agony. His mother’s full round ass swallowing his cries for mercy. “Yes. That feels great,” Marie gasped as she ground his nuts against her soaking pussy. “I’m going to cum. Oh yessss. Oh God. This makes me so hot!”

“Me too. I’m cumming. I can’t believe how turned on I am,” Donna moaned. As she rubbed her sex over her son’s face brutally nearly smothering him. “I should have been using him like this for years!”

The two women collapsed off the trapped slave in the throws of overpowering orgasms leaving him crying and gasping for breath.

“My turn,” smiled Rita as she stood. “But I really need to pee first,” she headed for the bathroom

“Wait,” Donna called out as she was recovering. “You don’t have to use the bathroom to pee. Not when we have a perfectly good toilet right here. Make the slave drink your piss. After all he must be very thirsty. Look at him he’s all covered in sweat.”

“That’s a great idea,” Marie added. “I need to pee too and our piss is all he’s worthy of drinking,”

“Sounds good to me,” Rita smiled, stripping off her tight pants and standing over his head. She looked down at the slave beneath her; he was shaking his head no. She nodded yes with a cruel smile and reached behind her to grab his balls. “Now open wide slave and drink all my delicious piss. If you do a good job I won’t have to rip these off.”

Completely debased Mike opened his mouth to receive her waste as Rita yanked viciously on his balls.

“That’s a good little toilet,” Donna grinned. “Make sure you swallow every drop.” Rita let loose her flow and snapped, “Drink my piss. Get it all. Don’t you miss a drop or I’ll yank these right off,”

Mike fought the need to retch as the acrid liquid hit his mouth. He wanted to die. These women had turned him into nothing more than a toy for their sadistic pleasure and he knew there was no escape. He was almost ready to beg Marie to cut off his balls for at least then maybe the pain would end. He drank all of Rita’s urine and then was forced to perform the same service for the others. He hated every second of it which only made the whole experience more enjoyable for the three women. There seemed to be no end to their desire to see him suffer. His every cry of anguish was music to their ears driving then to even further acts of cruelty and depravity.

At last his wife, who now owned him completely, looked down on him and smiled. “You’ve been such a good little slave that we’re going to let you have a break. All this excitement has made us hungry. So we’re going to go out for lunch, but don’t worry, we’ll be back to play with you some more later. There’s just one little thing we have to do before we go.” Marie stepped aside so Mike could see Donna as she tied the rope hanging from the ceiling to his balls. As soon as she was done Rita pulled on the other end lifting his midsection from the table by his balls. The pain hit immediately as Rita tied the rope off securely to the table.

“That should help to keep you from forgetting us while we’re gone,” Donna laughed.

“We should be back in a couple of hours,” Rita added. “With any luck you might still have your balls.” The three women then strode out the door laughing leaving him hanging by the balls. They never even looked back.

Two and a half hours later the women returned. They were in a very happy mood and it was apparent that they had more than one drink at lunch. Every muscle in Mike’s body ached from the strain of trying to keep the rope from tearing his balls from his body. He doubted he would be able to hold out even one minute longer.

“How you doin’, slavey,” Mistress Marie teased as she entered the room. “I see you still have your balls. Well that’s too bad for you because we’re all rested now and ready to work them over some more. If you had been smart you would have just let them be pulled off and save yourself a whole lot of pain.”

“But we’re very glad you didn’t, because it’s just so much fun making you scream in agony when we beat on your balls,” his mother Mistress Donna added gleefully.

“Yes it is. And we have another surprise for you, too,” Mistress Rita continued. “While we were out, we ran into your sister Diane and my other daughter Linda. They wanted to know why we were in such a good mood. So, we told them all about the fun we had been having with your tender little nuts. And guess what. They wanted to have some fun too.”

“So naturally we invited them over,” Marie finished. “They can hardly wait to get at your balls. Diane told us how terrible you were to her growing up and she really wants to make you scream. Isn’t that great?”

“You’re just so lucky, slave. You get to have five beautiful women beat your balls to pulp,” Donna smiled wickedly. “Now we’re going to release you, and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll immediately fall to your knees and kiss our feet.”

Mike was then cut completely loose. He was so grateful for the removal of the rope from his balls that he gladly fell to the floor and kissed the feet of all three women. Even though he knew that this would only encourage them to treat him even worse. Just as he was finishing paying homage to the feet of his cruel enslavers the doorbell rang. Marie ran off to answer it and greeted his two new tormentors.

Linda and Diane kissed their mothers hello and then turned to the groveling slave on the floor. “Well slave, greet me,” Linda demanded extending her foot for Mike to kiss. “Yes, that’s a good slave. Kiss the foot that will be stepping on your silly little balls in a minute. I’m going to love making you scream,” she giggled.

Mike then turned to kiss the feet of his sister-in-law Diane. When he did so Linda reached down between his legs to grab his nuts. She clamped her hand shut on his tender glands and yanked. Pulling him up by the balls. Mike shrieked in pain. She had caught him totally unprepared. Of course it would not have hurt any less if he had known it was coming. Linda was laughing gaily as she literally dragged him backward by his balls. “I’m going to pull them right off.”

The others found the scene quite entertaining and encouraged Linda to pull harder still.

“That’s right dear. Yank them. Try to pull them off,” Donna encouraged her daughter. “God it makes me so hot to see him suffer.”

Rita yelled, “Squeeze them hard. Make him scream. I love it when he screams in agony.”

Mike flailed about in a vain effort to relieve the strain of her pulling but Marie put a stop to that by sitting on his back making it impossible for him to move backward. “Okay, Linda, really pull hard now. He can’t move. Let’s see if you can make him pass out.” Linda pulled with all her might as the others delighted in his agony. Tiring from pulling so hard Linda finally stopped and instead punched his balls full force repeatedly until he lapsed into unconsciousness.

Gasping in exhaustion Linda looked down on her unconscious brother. “My God, was that good. I loved that. I actually came from torturing this little shit’s balls. I wish my husband were here so I could do the same to him,”

“Great idea,” Rita smiled. “But I think we should save him for another day after we have completely destroyed this one’s nuts. But for now I think Diane should kick his balls good. Just to see how it feels.”

“I’d love to, but let’s bring him to first. I want him to feel the pain I cause. It just wouldn’t be as much fun if he didn’t scream,” Diane insisted.

Donna got a large glass of cold water and threw it in her son’s face to revive him. Mike sputtered into consciousness again.

“Get up on all fours slave,” Marie commanded as he came to. “Diane is anxious to have a shot at your balls, but she insisted that you be awake to feel the pain. Naturally we all agreed. It’s just so exciting hearing you scream in agony. Now spread those legs so Diane can get at your nuts.” Nervously Mike complied.

“He must really like getting his balls beaten for him to make them so available,” Diane laughed.

“Oh. He likes it all right, but not as much as we like doing it. So make sure you really hurt him. The idea is for us to have fun and the more pain he feels the more fun it is for us,” Donna replied.

“Is that true slave boy? Do you like it when we beat your balls?” Linda asked playfully.

“Yes sis. I like to have my balls beaten,” Mike admitted red with embarrassment.

“You call me Mistress Linda you little pervert,” Linda demanded, slapping his face forcefully.

“Yes Mistress Linda,” Mike answered cowering before his sister.

“What about me, slave?” Diane laughed as she slammed her foot full strength into his dangling nuts driving him forward onto his face. “Am I your Mistress too?”

“Yes Mistress Diane,” Mike squeaked in an unnaturally high-pitched voice. “Prove it. Beg me to kick your balls as hard as I can,” Diane demanded.

“Wait. I have a great idea,” Marie laughed. “Slave I want you to stand up,” Mike did so. “Now I want you to beg us all to kick your balls as hard as we can one after another and you have to stand there and take it. Now do it. Beg us to kick your nuts and you better make us believe you really want it.”

Humiliated at being forced to beg the cruel women to do what they so wanted to do Mike begged for them to kick his swollen nuts. “Please beautiful Mistresses kick my balls as hard as you can. Please let me suffer for your pleasure. I only live to provide pleasure for you no matter how much it hurts me.”

“That’s so sweet of you slave. We’d all be more than happy to kick your balls very hard,” Donna teased. “And since I gave birth to you I’ll go first. Now spread your legs nice and wide so we have a good target. Oh, and slave, don’t forget to say thank you to each of us for allowing you the honor of having your balls kicked by such beautiful women.” That said Donna looked deeply into her son’s tortured face and with a smile from ear to ear slammed her foot into his purple nuts catching them with the instep of her foot.

Mike screamed in complete agony but managed to say, “Thank you Mistress Donna,”

“It was my pleasure slave,” his mother laughed.

“I’m next,” Marie gushed. “Now stand up straight and still so I can really nail those balls slave.” As soon as he was upright Marie hauled back her leg and let loose a vicious kick to his balls, catching him with the toe of her pointed shoe dead center of his sac.

Mike crumpled to the floor and croaked out, “Thank you Mistress Marie.”

“Anytime slave,” she laughed. “And I really mean it. I’ll be happy to kick your balls every chance I get.”

“My turn. Hurry up slave, get up and spread those legs,” Rita laughed. “After all, you did say you wanted all of us to kick your balls, didn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress Rita, I’m trying,” Mike groaned as he staggered to his feet again. It took a minute but he again stood before her legs spread wide ready for yet another kick to his balls.

“There getting so swollen and purple they’d be impossible to miss,” Rita laughed as she quickly lashed her foot out at the target of the day. She had moved so quickly that Mike had no time to steel himself for the blow and he dropped to his knees again gasping in abject agony but he still managed to thank her.

Next Linda stepped forward. Mike was still on his knees gasping for breath. She had seen the effect Rita’s surprise attack had on the hapless male slave and didn’t wait for him to regain his feet. Instead she slammed her foot into his battered balls while he was still on his knees. His lower position made it possible for her to kick him with even more force than if her were standing. Mike rolled over onto his side and retched in pain. He could hardly breathe let alone talk.

“Aren’t you going to thank me for kicking your balls slave?” Linda laughed. “Maybe I didn’t kick you hard enough. Do you want me to try again?”

“No, please. Thank you Mistress Linda,” Mike stuttered out as soon as he was able. But he was unable to get back on his feet because the pain he suffered was so intense.

“Come on slave. Let’s get a move on. It’s my turn so let me at those balls,” Diane demanded. Donna and Rita grabbed Mike’s arms and hauled him up into an almost standing position saying. “Get up slave. This is what you wanted isn’t it. To have your balls kicked by five beautiful women?”

As soon as Donna and Rita had him upright Linda and Marie hauled his legs apart again exposing his genitals to what ever they wanted to do to them. Diane quickly let her foot fly full force into his balls. This last blow was more than poor Mike could stand and he gratefully lapsed into unconsciousness. As Mike lay there before them out cold, the five cruel women collapsed nearly exhausted and enjoyed the after glow of the intense orgasms that had all experienced while battering the hapless males balls.

Later Mike came to again to find himself again bound to the table in the living room. He was alone but he could hear the women’s voices coming from the kitchen. He laid there as quietly as he could knowing that if they knew he was awake it would be the start of another round agonizing, for him, games.

Mike saw his sister peek around the corner and knew his rest would soon end. He heard her say, “Hey Marie. He’s finally awake. I think its time to finish him off.” Mike didn’t know what she meant by ‘finish him off’ but he was sure he wasn’t going to like it.

Just then the five women came around from the kitchen. They all were smiling happily. “Well it’s about time you woke up,” Donna teased. “We were beginning to think you didn’t want to play with us anymore.”

“Oh no please. No more. My balls can’t take anymore today,” Mike pleaded.

“Relax dear,” Marie comforted. “You’ve been such a good little slave that I am going to reward you for such selfless service to our needs.”

“Yes you dear little slave she has a special treat just for you. She’s going to let you cum and relieve some of the pressure built up in your balls. Isn’t that nice of her?” Rita smiled wickedly.

“That’s right my poor little slave boy. I’m going to let you cum. Won’t that be nice?” Marie cooed as she gently stoked his cock which immediately started to rise to the occasion. His wife than straddled his head and lowered her luscious sex to his lips as she leaned over and took his hardening cock into her mouth. After sucking him to full erection she pulled up saying, “Now doesn’t that feel good?”

“Oh yes Mistress. That feels wonderful,” Mike sighed. “Please don’t stop.” Marie again began sucking his cock deeply into her warm mouth. Gradually she managed to take in his whole seven inches. Mike was nearing his release as she deep-throated his cock. Marie could tell he was almost ready to cum but she had no intention of ever allowing him to finish. Her eyes smiling cruelly she bared her sharp teeth and bit into the base of his hard cock as hard as she could. Mike screamed in agony as she shook her head from side to side on his cock until she had bitten it completely off.

The others all cheered as she spit out his severed member and then picked it up and waved it in Mike’s face triumphantly.

Donna quickly pressed a searing hot iron to his stump to stop the bleeding as they all congratulated Marie on her act of extreme domination.

Mike just screamed, “My cock! You bit off my cock!” over and over again in stunned disbelief.

“You bet I did,” Marie taunted. “And guess what. Your balls are next. After all, what good are balls without a cock?”

“Yeah, do his balls now!” Linda yelled.

“Chew them to pulp before you bite them off,” Diane added.

“Oh yes dear. Make it hurt. Make him scream,” Donna put in.

“Do it now, honey. Chew his balls up and spit them in his face!” Rita shouted.

The women were in the throws of intense orgasms brought on by the sadistic act of cruelty inflicted on the helpless slave.

Marie wasted no time in taking his left ball into her mouth and chomping down on it full force. She soon felt it pop between her teeth as Mike screamed like none of them had ever heard before. Driven by an orgasm more intense than she ever imagined possible Marie then turned her attention to his right ball and proceeded to do the same. Soon it too popped from the force of her teeth, but she wasn’t done yet. Not until she had succeeded in tearing the remains of his balls from his body and spitting them out into his face did she relent, gasping in orgasmic overload.

Later when the women had all recovered and Mike lay there still bound and in shock Donna turned to Marie and said, “You know we can still have a lot of fun with him. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to rape his ass with a three foot dildo?”

Marie mused,” That does sound interesting...”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the stories

Anonymous said...

Damn, i would donate 0.001BTC for another Story of that author.