Wednesday, August 8, 2007

After The Match


By high voice

This story was written for me by a female friend.

I had to be on the varsity wrestling team. Every night I would work out in the school gym. Tonight I had a match against one of my future teammates. I had won and I knew the coach would find me a place on the team. The smell of me was strong and I couldn't wait to get to the locker room. I wasn't a girlish acting guy, no way. But I did hate smelling like something that crawled out of a shit hole.

I turned the water on, letting it rain down around me. I like the way it smelled. I loved being clean after a match. It was great. The locker room was empty I knew everyone was already gone. I took real long getting clean. I didn't bother to wrap a towel around my hips since no one was around anyway. Padding to my locker, I pulled on a pair of boxers.

"You looked really strong tonight." I gave an unmanly squeak to the person standing behind me. I looked. I didn't know her name, but I had seen her around. Her arm shirt was unusually low, showing off her beautiful, full, rounded breasts. I could see where her nipples began then disappeared under satin fabric. Her nicely curved hips were covered by black leather pants. I felt something starting to tingle.

"Thanks." My voice betrayed me. She started moving towards me. A step at a time, swinging her hips from side to side. A tigress. Her long red hair was trapped by a braid. I wanted it loose. I suddenly wished I were wearing pants. I didn't want to make a fool of myself.

"Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "You seemed to know what he would do before he did." She smiled showing off her perfect teeth. "I was wondering something." She stepped closer. I could smell her perfume. God she smelled good. "What would you have done if he did this?" As fast as lightning, her hand reached out and wrapped around my sack. Before I could tense she tightened her grip, making my balls ache. Sending tremors through my body. I felt my palm starting to hurt and the back of my ears feel like they were going to explode. I tried to back away but her grip only tightened. She pulled forward I had to step with her.

"Now what are you going to do?" She smiled sweetly and tugged again. It wasn't so much the pain, but the thought of her hands around me that were driving me crazy, in not a bad way.

I felt her other hand pulling on my boxers until they were down around my ankles. She untied her hair and took the string that was holding it back and slipped it around my nuts. She let go, and walked away. My hands instantly fell and cupped myself but she pulled on the string. Instant pain thundered through my nuts.

"Did I say you could do that?" She pouted her luscious full lips. She pulled on the string and motioned for me to follow her. She would tug every now and then to make me remember exactly that she was the boss.

She stopped and dug in a locker and pulled out a long leather strap.

"No way..." I started, but she jerked on the strap until I thought they would surely break off. She bent in front of me and removed the string that had been around my nut. If I wanted to leave I could have right then but I was too curious. I let her tie the leather strap around me. She pulled the other end between my legs and made me walk backwards to a bench.

"Lay down," she commanded with another sweet smile. I lay down. She pulled the strap up through my ass crack and up to my neck. She pulled my head back and tied the leather strap around it. Then with the other string she tied my arms under me. I watched curiously as she came around and sat down on my chest. I felt my cock twitch as she started to lift her arm shirt. She moved slowly. My cock kept getting harder and harder until I was fully aroused. She tossed the shirt aside. She put her hands on my shoulders and put one of her nipples to my lips. I sucked it into my mouth and sucked hard. I heard her panting loudly. I loved the way her hard nipple felt in my mouth. Then unexpectedly she pulled away from me. I wanted her in my mouth again. It was just above my face. I lifted my head, and felt the strap tighten around my balls. Pain spread through me. I laid my head back down giving my balls some relief. I started moving slowly upwards. I felt the strap tightening around me again. I pulled more and more. My heart was thundering, and I thought the vein in my neck was going to burst. She did that again and again. Letting me suck then pulling away, letting me suck then pull away. Until I thought I would die. My cock was aching.

I pulled on the strap that had my arms behind me. It came loose. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her breasts into my face again. I grabbed her and pushed her against my cock. I heard her moan loudly. I tried to undo her pants but I couldn't think, all the blood I had felt like it was in my crotch. She began undoing it herself. I watched in amazement as her pants slid down. To my pleasure, she wasn't wearing panties. Her pussy was shaved; only a light covering of auburn hair was hard to miss.

I moved my hand up her leg but suddenly she reached around and grabbed my sack again and pulled. She didn't want me to do that yet. I was a fast learner. She turned, so her pussy was in my face. I cupped her bottom and pulled her closer. She was wet, and I wanted to ram my cock into her wetness. Her hands slipped around my nuts.

"Lick it, you little bitch. Lick it." Her voice was raw with desire. I slowly licked her cheeks first but she squeezed and I knew where she wanted me. I moved my tongue across her making sure to hit her clit. She moaned and squeezed again. My cock was aching so much; I wished she would touch me. I licked again and again. Moving my tongue around her clit and then capturing it between my teeth. She squeezed hard but I kept moving my teeth back and forward. She kept squeezing harder and harder. My nuts felt sweaty and raw with her little hands around them.

I felt her tongue start to tease my cock. I thought I would shoot my load right there. I held back and licked her harder, making her clit throb against my tongue. Her tongue licked down the length of my cock then back up. Her rich lips gracing my cock, I felt her tongue lick around my head in slow luscious circles, driving me mad. I laid back and tried not to think about those beautiful lips around my cock. She moved me inside her mouth, taking me deep. I could feel her mouth bobbing up and down on my hardness with her hands squeezing my nuts harder and harder with every inch she took in. I felt the back of her throat against me. I was about to cum and she bit down on my cock. Pain surged through me making my ears ring. She brought me close to coming again then squeezed my nuts hard. My cock was throbbing and I heard myself begging her to untie me.

She slid the leather strap off of my nuts. I didn't have the desire to hold them. I wanted revenge and I guess that's what she was counting on. She stood and walked backwards from me. I followed, keeping my eyes on that little nut-lover. She looked so innocent, so sweet. I grabbed her and with gentle roughness laid her on the locker room floor. I heard her cry out in surprise. I held her arms high above her head, and sucked and bit on her nipples making her moan and beg at the same time. I held her tight as I licked down her perfect little body. I sucked on the small ring on the navel, enjoying the feeling it left on my tongue. Slowly I moved down to her cunt. The smell of her was making me light headed. I held her down as I licked her wet pussy over and over again. Making her scream, I moved my tongue in and out of her, again and again. The taste of her on my mouth was amazing. I loved it. I moved forward to suck on her clit again. Holding her arms with one hand I moved the other between her legs. I started moving my fingers with my tongue, in and out in and out. God she was tight. I could barely manage to guide my fingers inside her. I thrust them forward. I felt her pussy walls tighten against my hands, like a glove. Her wetness was driving me wild. I felt her wiggling against me, making my hand rub against her clit. I moved my fingers inside her while my thumb rubbed her warm throbbing clit.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed her arms and lead her back to the bench. I wrapped the leather straps around her hands then under the bench. So she was down on all fours. She knew what I wanted and I knew she wanted it too. I dropped to my knees behind her. I traced her ass with my cock, making her squeal with delight. Slowly I moved down her ass crack. I teased her ass crack with the tip of my cock. Teasing her, and myself, with the tip. Her ass was tight around me. I felt my heart thundering and I could hear her moaning.

"Fuck me, my little bitch. Fuck me!!!" I nudged her thighs apart. Then I pressed against her clit with my cock again and again. Making her moan. She was begging. I wondered if she was in as much pain as me.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I rammed my cock into her wet tight pussy, making her moan out loud. I felt like I was going to cum right then but I wanted to make her pay. I had to punish her. I rammed my cock all the way to the hilt then pulled almost all the way out. Then, I rammed against her again, this time a little harder. I bent my left arm under her to pull her towards me as I rammed my cock into her again and again. She was so tight and moaning. She was trying to rock her hips against me but the leather strap stopped that from happening. I reached under her and grabbed her tits, squeezing as hard, maybe even harder then she had squeezed my balls.

I wondered if I was hurting her too much, but she moaned, "Is that all you have bitch?" I increased my thrusts, driving long and hard, making her scream louder and louder. I pulled down on her nipples making her whimper. I was going to cum. I could feel the blood rushing faster and faster to my cock, making goose bumps appear on my flesh. My feet and arms ached.

I felt like I was going to cum just as she screamed, "I am cumming, I am cumming!" I felt the rush of wetness against my cock as I pulled out. I shot my load across her beautiful bare back. She moaned louder, as I collapsed on top of her.

Our breath and smell of our fucking was still steaming around us when she turned her head and whispered, "My name is...”

If you like the story, tell me. She writes all the time.

No comments: