Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Business Dinner: a sequel to "On the Job"


By Burst

It was just another typical morning in the office. I was sitting at my desk, working, praying that Marilyn would not see fit to destroy my other testicle, when she came rushing from her office, clearly in a hurry to get somewhere. I thought nothing of it, until a minute later when she returned, stopping by my desk.

"I need to see you in my office," she said. A shudder ran through my spine, as it always did when Marilyn spoke, but I jumped up quickly. Since my experience, I'd learned to follow her orders and follow them quickly. I rushed into her office. She followed me in, closed the door, and locked it. Now I was scared.

"It seems," she began. "The ladies room on this floor is out of order. The women are going to have to relieve themselves downstairs today. Except for me, of course, because I've got a perfectly good toilet right here in my office." She stared at me with an evil gleam, and I was horrified.

"Get down on your knees," she said. "Lay your head back, and open your mouth!"

I knew it was going to be horrible, but I had no choice. I did as she asked. Marilyn slid her panties off, lifted her skirt then lowered the lips of her vagina into my mouth. It was actually quite pleasant... for a moment. Then her hot salty urine began filling my mouth!

"Swallow every drop," she ordered. "You don't want to spill any. Remember what happened last time you made a mess in here." Once again, fear proved a great motivation. A moment later, she was done. I swallowed the last of her urine as she leaned back against her desk and smiled.

"Just clean me up and you'll be done," she said. I reached for the box of tissues on her desk, but she slapped my hand away.

"Lick me clean!" she ordered. I began licking the last drops of urine from Marilyn's dirty blonde pubic hairs. Drying her up was a bit of a challenge: The more I licked the wetter she got!

Twenty minutes later, I finally finished. Marilyn seemed genuinely pleased.

"That's very good work, young man," she said. "You're finally starting to come around. I just need you to do me one last favor."

"Yes ma'am," I said respectfully.

"Bring me a biiiiig cup of coffee," she laughed.

For the rest of that day, I was called into Marilyn's office approximately every two hours to repeat the humiliating ritual.

The next morning when I got to work, I was pleased to see the ladies room functioning again. I could put the whole disgusting experience behind me! However, around 8:30, Marilyn called me into her office.

"As you know, I'm a very busy woman," she said. "And I've found that having a 'private bathroom' saves me a lot of time. So from now on, that's part of your duties around here!"

I could not hide the look of disgust on my face.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Don't you like drinking my wine? Don't you love the taste?!"

"Yes ma'am," I said submissively. "It's wonderful."

"Good," she said. "And wait till you get a taste of my shit!"

"Your..." I started.

"Mmm-hmm," she said. "In fact, no need to wait. I had a big, greasy breakfast, and it's not agreeing with me at all!"

She laughed and I knew life was about to get much more humiliating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.