Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Detention


By Burst

When I was sixteen, I was pretty much like any other teenage boy: A smart mouth punk trying to score popularity points with his friends by ragging on teachers. However, there was one teacher I shouldn't have ragged on: Ms. Robinson.

It was a warm April morning, and, as usual, Ms. Robinson was trying to teach Geometry to a disinterested sophomore class (the exception being teacher's pet, Lisa Jordan).

"Now does anyone know the formula to solve this equation?" she asked.

"Sorry," I said. "If you don't know, we ain't telling you!" The class began laughing hysterically as Ms. Robinson began banging her favorite teaching tool, a 24" wooden pointer, frantically against the desk.

"You sure do love that pointer," I said. "Guess it makes a great substitute for a husband on those cold winter nights." The class began laughing once again, but all I noticed was Ms. Robinson glaring at me, angrier than I'd ever seen her. Obviously, I'd hit a sore spot.

"That little remark just earned you a detention," she said. "My room, 3:30, today!" At 3:45, I casually strolled into Ms. Robinson's room. She was sitting behind her desk, still looking as angry as she had before.

"You're late," she growled.

"So?" I asked. "What are you going to do? Spank me?"

"As a matter of fact, I think I will," she said. "Probably been far too long since you received a proper punishment."

"Well give it to me baby," I said, crudely.

"The more you smart off, the more it's going to hurt," she said firmly.

"Oooooh, I'm shakin’,” I said. "No way you're going to be able to hurt me."

"We'll see about that," she said. "Drop your pants and bend over my desk." I was a bit shocked.

"Drop my...?" I started to ask.

"Pants, that's right," she said. "Underwear too." As the shock of her asking faded, I was kind of turned on. Ms. Robinson was 5'2", 125lb., mid-thirties, with shoulder-length brown hair, and a rather large nose, but I still found her kind of attractive.

"You got it," I said, unbuckling my belt. "Probably been a while since you saw a real man." As I finished removing my clothes, she walked over to the door and locked it. I bent over her desk as she had asked. "You don't even have a paddle," I laughed. "You gonna do this bare-hand, or use your little pointer?" Ms. Robinson picked up her pointer and I began laughing. "This should be good," I laughed.

"Yes," she said. "But not for you. Could you spread your legs a little more?"

"Sure baby," I said, widening my stance.

"But it's your turn next." I was waiting for her to slap her pointer against my bare ass, but instead she thrust it like a dagger, sliding between my legs and pinning my left testicle to the side of her desk.

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!" I started screaming, as she twisted it, grinding my ball into the wood. I couldn't take this! I pulled free and tried to make a break for the door. Unfortunately, she intercepted me, and slammed her knee into my balls, dropping me face first to the floor. Before I knew what was happening, she slammed her foot down on my ball-sack and began flattening it into the carpet. After a moment of torture, she lightened up on my balls and spoke.

"Listen you little shit," she said. "From now on, you're going to behave in my class, or I'm going to bust your balls! All I have to do is put down my full weight and... POP goes the weasel!"

"You wouldn't dare," I groaned. "If you did that, I'd call the cops and you'd be in jail so fast..."

"Oh that was not smart," she growled. "But then, you never were very bright." Ms. Robinson put down her full weight on my left testicle.

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed. "I'll DO WHAT YOU SAY! PLEEEEAAASSSEEE!" About that time, my left testicle ruptured. I screamed in agony and passed out. When I awoke it was 7:43 P.M. I was still lying on the floor, and Ms. Robinson was seated behind her desk.

"I called your parents and told them you were being difficult," she said calmly. "Told them we could be here all night."

"I can't believe you..." I cried.

"Had to let you know I meant business," she laughed. "So what are you going to do about it? Call the cops? I'm sure they'd arrest me and I'd probably go to jail. They'd have no problem convicting me... I have your D.N.A. all over the bottom of my shoe."
She giggled for a second, then continued. "Anyway, you COULD do that, but then there would be a big trial, and everyone would know what happened to you. Wonder if the guys'll think you're cool when they find out you only have one nut. How about the girls? Will they still think you're such a stud?"

"No ma'am," I said, humiliated.

"Good, so you're not going to tell anybody," she said smugly. "And you'll behave from now on... cause you know I won't hesitate to pop the other one don't you?"

"Yes ma'am," I said meekly.

"I think I believe you," she said. "But first, a little test... guess you could call it a POP quiz! hee hee! And you guys think I don't have a sense of humor." Ms. Robinson walked over to the door, and unlocked it. A few seconds later, Lisa Jordan, who was 16, blonde, 4'9", 110 lb., walked in.

"She's going to assist me," said Ms. Robinson. "Bend over the desk again." I did as Ms. Robinson asked, and expected my testicle was in for a pounding. "Lisa's going to apply the punishment this time," said Ms. Robinson. "Because I want to see the look on your face. And remember, you can scream and writhe as much as you want, but if you try to fight back or escape, you lose the other testicle. Ready Lisa?"

"Yes ma'am," said Lisa smugly, holding the pointer. Ms. Robinson ran around the desk so she could look me in the eye. Then she slipped off her panties, and put her hand up her skirt: The bitch was going to masturbate as I was tortured!

"Ok, do it," said Ms. Robinson. "RAPE HIM!"

"What?" I shrieked. Suddenly I felt the pointer being rammed up my ass. I wanted to jump up, but I didn't dare. I merely grabbed onto the side of the desk and dug my fingers in deep.

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!" I screamed as Lisa twisted the pointer, digging it further and further into my ass.

"OH YES!" moaned Ms. Robinson. "Harder! Deeper!" Lisa began shoving with all her might, until finally, she couldn't get it in any further.

"I'm afraid I can't go any deeper," she said. "It's hit a wall."

"It's probably just caught on his prostate or something," she said. "Just give it a good shove and you'll tear right through. I mean, you do want to please your teacher don't you?"

"Yes ma'am," she said, brightly. Lisa found strength in the thought of pleasing Ms. Robinson and gave the pointer a final hard shove, sending it a good two inches deeper up my ass. I screamed in agony as Ms. Robinson screamed in orgasm. A few minutes later, Lisa pulled the wooden rod from my ass, and I felt blood dribbling down the back of my legs.

"You did good," said Ms. Robinson. "Now get dressed and get out, before I change my mind about sparing your last ball." I quickly got dressed, as Ms. Robinson approached Lisa.

"You really pleased your teacher," she said, running her fingers through Lisa's hair. "Now it's time for your teacher to please you."

"Oh ma'am," moaned Lisa, excitedly.
Ms. Robinson and Lisa began kissing passionately, as I finished getting dressed. I was tempted to stay and watch, but I didn't dare. I walked, somewhat crookedly, out the door as they began making love on the counter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.femaledom.com/updates.html

Unknown said...

Mmm~

Unknown said...

Sexy