Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Girls vs. Guys

By golfer1

My girlfriend wrote this to give a female perspective:

Several readers have requested that anyone who has had any experiences with hitting, kicking or otherwise attacking a guy's testicles write to you. I have been fortunate to have been involved in several fights with boys and each ended when I nailed the guy in the balls. Recalling these incidents as I write this letter reminds me of how sexually stimulating they were. I agree with the other readers that attacking a male's genitals is a tremendous turn-on.

In the ongoing battle of the sexes I discovered something that has given me an advantage in fights with men. A man's balls are the great equalizer in a fight between him and a woman. In fact, a woman with any fighting skills at all has a distinct advantage. One blow between the legs will end the fight with almost any man.

When I was younger, I was quite a tomboy. I really enjoyed wrestling with the boys in the neighborhood. Until I was about thirteen, I generally had little trouble beating up the boys. In a few cases I had sent them home crying to their mothers. But after that, the boys started getting much bigger and stronger than me. Since I lived in a rather tough neighborhood, I still got into fights with the boys. While I got a charge out of the fighting, I was unable to beat these guys the way I used to. It was obvious that a girl didn't have much of a chance against most guys in a real fight. I will never forget the day that I discovered the secret guys would like us girls never to learn.

I was watching a movie that had a woman skilled in karate in it. She had gone into a gym looking for a guy that had attacked her sister. She confronted a tall muscular guy who had been lifting weights. He was bare-chested and wore only a pair of tight Lycra exercise shorts. His muscular body was massive compared to her more petite figure and he appeared virtually indestructible. After a few words a fight broke out with her landing a hard right cross to his chin. His head snapped back, but he only laughed at her ineffective blow. He backhanded her, knocking her to the ground. He stood over her with his hands on his hips and looked down laughing. With lightening speed, she drove her fist straight up between the guy's parted legs. The camera had zoomed in on his crotch at that moment. There was a large well-defined bulge in his tight shorts and her fist connected with deadly accuracy. His smug superior look instantly turned to agonizing pain; his eyes squeezed shut and a loud scream escaped from his mouth.

It was like an electric shock racing through my body from the intense sexual energy as I watched this cocky, egotistical stud grab for his injured testicles. Every muscle in his neck and chest tensed from the agony of her well-placed punch accentuating his brawny muscular form. The guy stood there helpless, a silent scream coming from his open mouth, and his hands pressed tightly to his groin. He stared blankly at her, sank to his knees and fell forward onto his face and lay motionless. My cunt was dripping and I actually had an orgasm from what I had just seen.

I realized at that moment how erotic it was to me to see a man devastated by a blow to his most private parts. I was determined to try out this newfound knowledge a soon as possible. The opportunity came sooner than I expected. I was a cheerleader at the time and had stayed late after school. I was in a secluded part of the gym when one of the boys from the wrestling team approached me. He looked rather sexy in his wrestling outfit. The fabric was pulled tightly around a large bulge in his crotch. His bare chest was extremely well defined with large muscles and he had powerful, well-developed arms. I could tell by the way his was looking at me that there might be trouble.

He made a few comments about my great body and how my uniform made me look so sexy. By now I could see the outline of his now rigid cock. I started to leave and as I passed him, he grabbed my shoulder and spun me toward him. He wrapped his powerful arms around my waist and pulled me tightly against him. He started to kiss me. I could feel his hard manhood pressed against my groin. I was really angry now. A tingling shudder raced through my body as I realized that my fantasy was about to happen for real. I stomped on his foot, which caused him to let go of my waist. He raised his injured foot and grabbed it with his hand. He was balancing on the other foot with his legs spread widely apart. I focused on his genitals framed between his muscular thighs. The twin bulges of his balls were fully exposed and made an irresistible target.

I kicked my leg out with full force and drove my foot squarely into his unprotected testicles. The moment my bare foot connected with his soft yielding scrotum, I could feel the round orbs flatten between my toes and his pelvis. The effect on the kid was instantaneous and devastating. His hands shot to his groin and pressed tightly to his smashed nuts. He stood frozen for a couple moments his mouth open in a silent scream and his eyes squeezed shut with pain. I followed with a hard right to the point of his chin. His head snapped back and he fell back landing hard on his ass. He rolled onto his side and pulled his legs up to his chest and continued to hug his mangled balls. I had a powerful orgasm as I savored the feeling of his balls against my foot and looked at his powerful yet helpless body lying motionless at my feet.

That night I had sex with my boyfriend. I relived the day's experience in my mind as we screwed and I could not stop the orgasms from racking my body. Just thinking of that muscular stud lying helpless at my feet with his balls busted sent new waves of ecstasy through me. My boyfriend commented on how I was reacting. I told him in detail of the events at school. I noticed that he was responding to my story by getting another erection. It was obvious that my story was turning him on. We fucked again and it turned into one of the most intense evenings of sex I had ever had. I have since had several experiences like the one that day. I have found that the bigger and more muscular the guy is, the more intensely I enjoy the experience. My boyfriend really enjoys hearing my stories and it always ensures a night of great sex.

My boyfriend will also whisper stories he makes up while we are having sex. These fantasies really get me off. We would both really enjoy reading about other people’s real life experiences or fantasies both from the male and female perspective. We would also appreciate if other readers wrote about movies, which contain scenes of women fighting guys that end with an attack to their testicles. One I particularly liked was call Rage of Honor. In this movie the fight between the man and woman ends when she lands a hard accurate kick between the man's legs. Hoping to read a lot more on this subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this story, so sexy! I to agree that a strong muscular guy is the best for a girl to fight, they normally have the biggest balls. Girls can win ever match with a boy, because boys have balls.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, very sexy story. Girls can definitely win every match against boys because guys have balls and girls don't. Guys' balls are so pathetic. All it take is one good kick, punch, or knee, and the fight is over. I agree it is best for girls to fight muscular guys; not only do the muscular guys normally have the biggest nuts, but they normally have the biggest male ego also.

It is so hot when a girl gets turned on by ballbusting. I'm glad she had a nice orgasm after seeing the muscular stud in the movie get punched in the testicles and then got to have another orgasm after she fulfilled her dream and kicked that wrestling star right in the nuts! He totally deserved it after the way he was kissing her, feeling her up, and pressure his rock hard cock against her. He thought that because he was a boy, a wrestling star, and bigger and stronger than her, that he was entitled to do whatever he wanted to her. I'm so glad he got kneed in his jewels and ended up down on the ground clutching his manhood in total ignominious defeat like he deserved!

The author is very lucky to have such a sexy girlfriend who enjoys ballbusting and tells him these stories during sex. (He better me careful to always treat her right though, or he could end up in the same position as that wrestling star though. :) ) I also love when my wife tells me her ballbusting stories and fetishes during sex and tells me how happy she is that she is a girl and has a pussy rather than two weak pathetic balls like me, giving me a soft squeeze or slap to my nuts to emphasize her point. So sexy and it always arouses me just like it did the author!