Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Newlywed busts


By charleyhorse

Boy have things changed since we just got back from out honeymoon.... My new wife has turned into the horniest ballbuster ever. We were fooling around brawling/wrestling as usual and she went for my balls. I held her off for a while but she got them. She was in panties and bra only and I in sweats and tee. Once she had a firm grip and had squeezed me into saying "She was boss."

She slipped into what I call her Brazilian slut girl mode...she gets very hot and sexually domineering. In other words, I have to just lie there and she makes love to me. However this time I wanted to lead as well (we both have very strong personalities).

I made my move to flip her on her back and this did not bode well with her. She had been playing with my cock and balls but when I went to ‘move to the top’, she grabbed my balls, squeezed hard enough to stop me cold in my tracks and put me in serious pain. She then pinched down on my right ball and kept squeezing, pulling and guiding me down to a position on the bed she felt was right. I was lying on my back trying to close my legs while she knelt next to me with her death grip intensifying.

She swung her leg over my head, planted her ass on my face, grabbed the other ball too, squeezed and said, "I wouldn't fight too hard in your position. Do you give up?" As if to punctuate her words she looped my sack in one hand and punched hard with the other several times. Each time my face went up into her pantied ass. She re-adjusted herself so she was now rubbing her twat all over my face... her panties were getting really wet.

She then did another monster squeeze and ground down hard on my face and said, "You need to be taught a lesson and put in your place in this household." I grunted; this was all I could do. She then slapped my balls a couple of times, got off me, reached down and, before I could close off my legs, she grabbed me by the balls and yanked hard, pulling me up off the bed. I let out a squeal I guess because it felt like she was ripping my balls off my body and the cabling was coming loose!

"If you moved faster I wouldn't have to hurt you," was her reply. She did let off just enough so it didn't feel like everything was ripping loose. I was up and facing her.

She then yanked up on my balls till I was on my tiptoes and squeezed while saying, "You are very bad. You know what happens to bad dogs? They get castrated. Do you want me to castrate you? I could do it right now..."

“No, please,” I grimaced. She then pulled back down on my balls till she forced me to sit on the bed.

She did not let go of my balls but stopped squeezing and said, "These right here are what makes me the boss. You have these and I don't. As long as you have testicles I will run this house as I see fit. Got it?" She punctuated it with a little pull.

“Yes,” I said.

She then slapped me on my head and said, "I don't think you know your place yet." With that she pulled me up and into the other room where she has my ‘penalty drawer’ as she likes to call it. It is a drawer with women’s panties in it, that from time to time she makes me wear to enforce her dominance.

She pulled out a pair and said, "Put these on. You will be wearing them a lot this week and for the rest of your life as I see fit." Once I had them on she got very loving with me and was all over me, rubbing me gently and saying, "You belong to me. What other woman would want you in panties?" My eyes were rolling in my head with how she was playing with me.

She then pulled me back in the bedroom (by my hand not my balls). She jumped on the bed on her stomach, opened her legs a bit and said, "Come kiss my butt." When I put my face there she moaned a bit and opened up some more. I was kissing her, but through her panties, kissing the inside of her thighs. I went to pull her panties aside

She closed her legs and said, "Who told you could move my panties? I think you need another lesson don't you?" She rolled over and reached between my legs to my balls and said, "Maybe you shouldn't get to be inside me tonight. Maybe I should kick the cum out of you tonight as a lesson. What do you think?"

She then said, "Get up." When I protested a bit she squeezed my balls pretty hard and pulled them towards the edge of the bed. Needless to say I followed. She then forced me up and said, “Spread your legs,” as she got in position in front of me. I hemmed and hawed a bit and she said, "It's going to be worse if you don't do what I say, trust me." I started to spread my legs and then she commanded that I put my hands over my head. This is not an easy thing for me to do. Spread my legs and put my hands over my head when I know she is about to kick me in the balls.

She then kicked me in the balls, not hard, but hard enough. It took some effort and yelling on her part but she got me to do what she wanted. Then she started kicking me one after another. Her kicks were not hard at all but there were a lot of them. This went on for a long time it seemed. Every time I would falter she would admonish me until I stood straight up again.

Sometimes she would give me a break. During these breaks she would kiss me and stroke my cock and gently play with my balls till I was fully hard again. I could almost feel my balls going numb it seemed. But they were swelled up and I cannot describe the pain, but it was both numb and intense. She then kicked out with one hard kick that floored me.

As I was lying on the floor in a crumpled heap, she came up over me, kicked me in the ass and said, "I think we know who is in charge now. Get on the bed, I'm not finished with you yet." I was lying on the floor, clutching my swollen balls and not moving fast enough. She reached down and grabbed my ear, twisted and pulled. Yes it hurts; I guess this is why mothers do this to kids to get them to comply. She pulled until I got up. She then pushed me onto the bed and jumped next to me. The next twenty minutes or so was wonderful, regular making out, heavy petting and very normal, except I was still wearing panties.

At one point she reached down and said, "Wow, your balls are so big now. Maybe we should do this more often." I whimpered something and she said, "Don't worry, I won't do this too often. We need some of those sperm to work right if we want puppies. You just have to learn your place, my love. The faster you learn the less pain you will be in, ok?" I was too turned on to even think right. I was so hard I thought I would burst and wanted her so bad.

I went to go put my face between her legs and she pushed me away and said, "How do your balls feel?" As she asked this she was gently stroking my cock and rubbing my balls through the material of the panties.

"Swollen and horny and they know you are the boss. I would hate to think what you would do to someone you didn't like," I answered, ready to take the next steps to incredible sex as we usually have.

"Good, now get up. I'll show you." I was totally not ready to hear that…

All true, to be continued when I have time...

No comments: