Monday, September 17, 2007

Just a little story

by Ginny

Some people might find it a little odd, but me being into femdom and my boyfriend Peter being an absolute masochist; it isn't surprising that our sex play at times gets pretty physical.

One of our favorite activities is "ball torture,” where I do something painful to his nuts, which gives me a tremendous sense of power and gives him a great deal of pleasure. There are all kinds of ball tortures, ranging from attaching clips or weights to his scrotum to attaching ball-spreaders (which makes them look so deliciously vulnerable), to squeezing them in my hand or slapping them with a paddle.

Occasionally, and by mutual consent, we go to what we sometimes call "the ultimate experience" for both of us, which is when I knee him in the nuts. He really gets off on this pain and for me it's an unbelievable feeling when my naked knee squashes his nuts against his pelvis and, even though it is naturally done with great speed in order to evoke the desired pain, it feels to me like slow motion, with every fraction of a second vivid in my memory afterwards.

I always know when he is ready for another "nut-buster" as we have named it. Usually, he will be very attentive to me that day, trying to please me in every way, so that he can put forward his request. And so it was on one occasion quite some time ago. He'd been very nice to me all day, taken me out to a nice restaurant for lunch, then back to his place, where we had a long soak in his hot-tub.

When we got out, he dried me off very carefully, then dried himself, then hugged me closely to himself, guiding one of my hands between his legs and around his sac. For a moment, I thought he just wanted a good squeeze, and obliged him, until he stood all tensed up on his toes with pain, his stiff penis a sure sign that he was enjoying himself.

"That feels so nice,” he said breathlessly, when I finally let him go.

He hugged and kissed me sweetly, then whispered into my ear, "could I please have a nut-buster today?" I readily agreed, but, to his excitement, added a new little twist to the game. I told him that I would give him the desired knee to the balls sometime that day, but exactly when it would happen would be a surprise. So, he'd have to walk naked around the house for the rest of the day and just be ready at any time.

Naturally, I stayed nude myself, not only so that I would be ready at any moment to let him have my bare knee, but also because it's just plain fun whenever we are both in a state of undress, with lots of skin-to-skin contact! That afternoon and evening, I teased him with several near kicks, but always deliberately missing "the target". At one stage, while we were in the kitchen, making a sandwich and some salad, as I was passing him on the way to the refrigerator, I suddenly kneed him, but aiming at his hip, rather than groin, deliberately missing his balls by a couple of inches.

Later on, while he was at the toilet, peeing into the bowl, he stood there with his legs quite wide apart, so that I could easily have gotten to his testicles from behind. I crept up to him and kicked him between the legs, but just a little behind his ballbag. It was hilarious - pee was spraying everywhere, as he hadn't anticipated that attack and couldn't stop quickly enough. To add insult to injury, I naturally made him clean up the mess afterwards.

Anyway, a little later, I finally gave him what he wanted. We'd put on some records and were slow dancing, grinding into each other, with me occasionally just stepping back a little then hugging him again as part of the dance steps. I loved doing that, because his hard penis extending ahead of his body, was being smashed viciously "head-on" (pardon the pun) each time I squeezed him against me again, causing him a lot of pain, which he enjoyed a lot, even though it made him wince. While doing this, I had plenty of opportunity to work out the planned bonus dance step. With his penis swaying in front of him, Peter's nuts were in a tight little package right at the front of his pelvic bone and when the moment finally came, I simply stepped back as always, but while stepping forward again, I raised my knee very rapidly, smashing his testicles right between my knee-bone and his pelvic bone. It took only a fraction of a second, but after the initial smash, I just withdrew an inch or two then gave him a second, then a third, fourth and fifth quick "after-kick".

He went down on his knees, and then, almost in slow motion, his body fell backwards, all the while cum squirting from his pole, the slow backwards movement of his body making his juices first fly in my direction then gradually upwards and backwards towards his own chest. Eventually the flow of cum stopped, the pain overcame him, and he ended up doubled-up, his hands around his nuts, but all the while, breathlessly and hoarsely saying, "that was sooo good".

Eventually, we went to bed, falling asleep in a close embrace. Peter was sleeping restlessly, as he usually does after one of these sessions, because apparently the pain lingers for quite a long time. I therefore didn't take much notice of his tossing and turning, but when I woke up the next morning, I nearly freaked out. I had taken off the cover to inspect the damage from the previous night - usually after a "nut-buster” his groin area looks a bit bruised, but isn't all that painful any longer. But this time was different - not only did it have the usual bruising, but his balls were swollen to the size of medium-sized tomatoes. His scrotum, which usually rests comfortably between his legs even after a heavy session the night before, was sitting nearly on top of his legs, all taut and shiny.

"Wake up!” I shouted, shaking Peter out of his sleep. "Look at what happened." I know, a dumb thing to say, as he would obviously know what happened, but to my own surprise, he seemed to be as perplexed to see his balls in this state as I was.

"Does it hurt terribly?" I asked, feeling quite guilty. He told me that it hurt more than usual, but didn't feel all that different to other sessions.

"We are calling a doctor,” I said, horrified that I might have done some permanent damage. But he refused, assuring me that the swelling would go down. By the afternoon, his testicles had grown even larger into the size of oranges and now sat like a huge growth at the front of his body. Apparently they hurt, but he could bear it. Still, I didn't take no for an answer any longer. I helped him dress in some loose trousers, and even though it was a nice, sunny day, we took his raincoat, which he was carrying in front of him to hide the huge bulge at the front of his trousers.

At the doctor's surgery, the receptionist wanted to know for what reason we wanted to see the doctor, but I told her it was private – I wasn't going to discuss it with her. She eyed Peter suspiciously, watched the way he walked, and probably assumed he had VD or something, but made the appointment. After a short wait, during which Peter was joking about his condition while I worried about it, he was called in and I went along. To make things even trickier, we discovered that the duty doctor was a woman, which made Peter nearly turn around and leave again. But I begged him to go in, because I was so worried.

When the door was shut, the young doctor first seemed surprised that I was there with Peter, but as she watched me assist him walking, she didn't object. She started off with some small-talk, wondering whether Peter had done something to his leg, since he was limping.

"It's not his leg,” I said, pulling the raincoat away that Peter was still holding in front of him.

"Oh my god!” she exclaimed, when she saw the bulge. "What did you do?" Peter told her that he had gotten into a fight and had copped a kick to the nuts.

I assisted Peter in undressing, and watched the doctor as she examined him. She was cringing in sympathy with him, wondering just how he could stand the pain. He assured her that it wasn't hurting all that much. She took his scrotum in her hands and carefully felt around it, constantly asking, "does this hurt" as she prodded here or felt there.

This is where things got a little complicated. As I said at the beginning of this account, Peter is a masochist who gets sexual pleasure from pain. And, since he is also heterosexual, he gets pleasure from the pain inflicted on him by a woman. The doctor's feeling around his sac was obviously causing him the sort of pain he loved - sexual pain inflicted by a woman - as a result of which I could see his penis beginning to grow. Any moment now, my boyfriend was going to have a raging hard-on which would give away that he is a masochist. So, to at least draw attention away from his sexual preferences, I reached over and pointed to a couple of prominent veins in Peter's scrotum, telling the doctor how worried I was about them, how it looked like they were about to burst. Then I told her about some bruising that concerned me and, taking Peter's penis in one hand to move it out of the way, pointed to a particular spot at the top of his nut-sac. Naturally, he continued to grow, but at least now it looked like he was turned on by my touching his penis, not by her causing him pain and I could see from the expression in Peter's eyes that he was grateful for this diversionary tactic.

"Doesn't that hurt even more when you get aroused?” the doctor asked, pointing at his now fully erect penis, which was actually largely hidden behind the very large scrotum. Peter shook his head, being now completely red faced with embarrassment by the state he was in in front of two women. Naturally, as his mistress, I have exposed Peter to other women in the past, but never under such circumstances.

The doctor gave his scrotum a parting feel which I was convinced was far more from personal interest than professional necessity then excused herself for a moment. When she came back, she announced that she had consulted with a male colleague who had confirmed for her that testicles, although very sensitive, are actually fairly rugged organs and that the swelling was going to go away in a few days. Just to be on the safe side, she was going to do a scan and x-rays, but really all Peter needed was some pain killers and patience. During the subsequent tests, there was a lot of manipulation of Peter's scrotum and penis by the doctor, as she pushed him this way and that, but finally, the ordeal was over. Armed with the pain killers, we left. To my surprise, or perhaps I wasn't all that surprised after all, Peter refused to take the pain killers - he wanted to enjoy his pain to the fullest.

Having been reassured that there wasn't actually anything dangerously wrong with Peter, we didn't go home right away but stopped by at my sister's, who is another aficionado of female domination. I simply had to show her this. Peter, as a good slave, played along, even though he always preferred to be exposed to other women in his role as my stud, not as a hapless victim.

"I've got something to show you,” I said, as we entered Sally's place.

"What is it?” she asked excitedly.

"This,” I said, pulling away Peter's raincoat so that the "bulge" at the front of his trousers became visible.

"What on earth is THAT?” Sally asked. I lightly patted Peter's nuts through the trousers, and his wincing response instantly told Sally what I was touching. To make it even more obvious, I pressed down the material of the trousers around his huge sac, so that it became quite visible.

"Wow,” Sally said in awe, "how did that happen? Can I touch it?" The question was directed to me, not Peter - as a good slave, he knew that these were issues for us women to decide, not for him. I beckoned her to take the place of my hands on his crotch and explained to her what had happened.

"Wow,” she kept on saying.

"Do you want to see it?” I asked, after she had felt around Peter's crotch for a while.

"Oh yes, PLEASE,” was the reply. I undid Peter's zip and since he was (naturally, under the circumstances) not wearing any underwear, his huge balls and now again fully erect penis came into full view the instant I pulled down the trousers. Sally couldn't believe her eyes and, to judge from the enthusiasm with which she gently caressed the huge smooth sac with the two clearly outlined globes inside, she nearly couldn't believe her sense of touch either. I was sure that Sally's boyfriend was going to be in a similar state in the not too distant future.

We spent the rest of the evening at Sally's, with all of us completely naked to make sure that Peter was kept in a fully aroused state, and that we could have the pleasure of seeing his monster nuts at all times. We plied him with plenty of drink and then enjoyed ourselves enormously when he had to go for a pee, since his huge balls made it impossible for him to pee in a normal position, his penis being pushed upwards by the swelling. So whenever he wanted to pee, he had to stand at the toilet, legs wide apart and then bend over forward at the hip to make his penis point in the right direction. In that position, he then had to try and pee, which was particularly difficult when he had a hard-on. Naturally both of us worked hard to maintain his erection during these toilet sessions. We did that by talking sexily to him, talking about the predicament he was in, stroking his widely exposed nuts from behind, letting our breasts rest on his back as he stood there bent over, and so on.

Later that night, I finally gave him some relief by sucking him off, which really wasn't all that easy, since his huge balls were very much in the way, and I didn't want to be too rough on them for fear of hurting him too much.

We stayed the night at Sally's and in the morning the three of us went to a nude beach not far from Sally's home. We placed Peter on his back, so that everybody could clearly see his huge nuts and then laid down ourselves, with sun-glasses on, so that we could casually observe the reaction of our fellow nudists without being too obvious about it. The bruising on Peter's sac was already nearly gone, but the swelling was still there, making his nuts stand our clearly and smoothly under the tight skin. It was funny - EVERYBODY, both male and female, stared at Peter's balls, and some people obviously walked past several times just to get a good look.

Sally, who was lying next to me, suddenly elbowed me in the ribs to draw my attention to a young couple not far away who were staring at Peter and obviously discussing what they saw. Eventually they came over and introduced themselves as Jenny and Jim, asking Peter politely what had happened to him. Peter invited them to sit down, which they did. He then asked them why they wanted to know. Shyly, Jenny told us that she loved big balls in a man, and that this was just the most erotic sight she had ever seen. She kept on apologizing, saying that she felt guilty about getting a sexual thrill out of what was obviously a misfortune to him, but that she simply couldn't help it.

Peter told her how it had happened, and that it wasn't a misfortune at all, but the way he got his sexual pleasure. "That's how I get my kicks,” he said, using this rather obvious pun. Jim asked about how much it hurt, and what it felt like now, and so on – Sally nudged me again, and it was obvious she was thinking the same thing as I - obviously Jim was contemplating letting Jenny do it to him.

In fairness to everyone, I had to point out to them that we had played our "nut-busting" game many times before without getting this particular result, and that it was probably only my new method with the "after-kicks" that had caused enough bruising and irritation to achieve this. We talked about our sexual activities for some time longer with them, with both Jenny and Jim being turned on - it's hard to disguise on a nude beach when you are turned on (and for anybody not used to nude beaches, it's not only a problem for the guys - if you get wet as a girl, you end up with a lot of sand sticking in places where you'd rather not have any sand. a quick dip in the ocean is the only solution then!)

After a while, Jim and Jenny left, still completely aroused - unfortunately, we lost the address and phone number they gave us, so we couldn't ever contact them - so, Jim or Jenny, if you read this, let us know whether you tried it yourselves.

We went home soon after. We had a little more fun with "Big Balls Peter" for the next few days, but all too soon the swelling disappeared, and "things" returned to normal.

Did we ever play the nut-buster game again? Of course, we have - we both enjoy it as much as ever. I have never given him sufficient "after-kicks" again to get quite the same swelling - I am too worried about doing permanent damage. But we usually get a reasonable swelling out of it. large enough so that when we go to Sally's, and I gently pat Peter on his swollen crotch, she gets instantly turned on not only by the memories of that first time, but also by those she created herself with her boyfriend, whose agonies Peter and I were sometimes privileged to witness. And, of course, we both still parade our "Swollen Ball Boys" on the nude beach when the weather permits (at one time, we had both of them in the same state simultaneously, and THAT drew a lot of attention!) When the weather isn't fine enough for it, we put whichever one of our guys is sufficiently "enlarged" into a pair of tight jeans, which leave little to the imagination, and take him to a bar we often go to - and listen to the conversations.

A strange story? Perhaps - but the strangest thing about it is that it is almost completely true! Which bit isn't? Well, we exaggerated the size a little, but otherwise it's as described above... What do you think of the story? Of the r/t experience associated with it?

No comments: