Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hurdle Hurt


by ballsahpoppin

This is the first of a series of stories about Billy's experiences with his new girlfriend. They appeared a couple years ago on another ball busting board and were never finished. Maybe this first or continuing postings will get the attention of the original writer and we will be treated to additional episodes about this 14-year-old boy and his creative girlfriend.

"Hurdle Hurt" part 1

I was sitting in my last class at an LA high school, thinking about Becky, the cute girl in the row ahead of me. I had tried to strike up a conversation with her several times but they were never very successful. Today was my first track meet, and it was to be held at our home field track. Maybe Becky would like to come and watch me run the hurdles. This is my freshman year and the first time at the hurdles, but I had shown some promise at the event and I wanted to show off my stuff for an appreciative spectator. I hope Becky comes.

When the boring history lesson ended, I went up to Becky's desk and asked her to come watch the track meet and root for her team. I said I would be running the hurdles. She smiled and said she would love to come and see me run. Wow, I was thrilled! My event was one of the early ones so I told her I needed to go and start practice right away. She would see me there.

I quickly stripped off my clothes in front of my gym locker, but I stood there naked for a few seconds before I reached for my jock and shorts. The air felt fresh and clean on my naked body and a little shiver ran through me as my thoughts turned to Becky. As I was pulling on my jock I noticed my balls were hung loose below my prick. It was a warm spring day and my body felt relaxed. I adjusted my loose balls in the jock sack and put on the rest of my gear.

At the track, I found several other guys from my team and the other school's team starting their practice on the hurdles. My first few jumps were strong and I felt great, better than ever before. I was inspired when I saw Becky on the sidelines. She waved to my and that little shiver hit me again.

I got off to a good start at the sound of the gun. I was in an inside lane and had a view of all the other runners. I could see I was in great position to take the lead when I rounded the curve and started down the final stretch. The last hurdle came up and I was in the lead. I raised my right leg and jumped the hurdle, but something wasn't right. I heard a clunk sound and instantly felt sharp pain in my groin. Oh shit! I just banged my balls against the top of the hurdle bar. I almost lost my balance but managed to run across the finish line ahead of the pack. I won! I won! But my thrill was off set by the sever pain in my balls. I staggered off the field and stood for a minute of so with my hands on my knees and head down. I wanted to clutch my aching nuts but I couldn't do that in front of the crowd and especially in view of Becky, who had just come to my side. I had to do something though because I was starting to feel sick to my stomach from the radiating pain.

Becky suggested I lie down on the cool grass and put my knees in the air. She whispered her brother had told her it helped him whenever he hurt his balls playing sports. Did I actually hear her right? She was talking about my being injured in the balls? Yes she was! What a way to start a relationship with a girl. Injure your balls and make them the center of attention. She asked me if the pain in my balls was easing off and if she could help me in any way. God if she would only hold my aching nuts in her hand I would be in heaven, but no not here not now! She began stroking my forehead, which was now covered with sweat. I thanked her for her concern and said that her stroking my forehead felt good. Unfortunately, I told her I didn't think there was anything she could do to relieve the pain in my injured balls. My God, now I was actually talking to my would-be girlfriend about the pain in my most delicate body parts! Wow, there's that little shiver again! And now my prick is starting to swell! Oh shit, how am I going to hide this fucking bulge in my shorts from Becky, or do I need to?

to be continued:

No comments: