Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My First Bust...


By Casey Roberts

Well I thought you all might like to hear about my first bust that I dispensed on a guy. It happened when I was 18. I have shelled out four more since then… all non-consensual. But this first one was an excellent one…a real piece of art if I must say. To this day I still love thinking about it and all the intense pain this guy must have felt.

My last year of high school I was dating this loser…I mean a real pathetic mope. Don’t get me wrong; he was actually very nice to me. I guess other girls would look at him as a clean-cut nice guy type but I really needed something more. Don’t ask me why I went out with him. I guess it was because of everything he would buy for me as insurance to continue going out with him. All modesty aside, I was 10 times too hot to be dating a stiff, but what did I know. And he was awfully nice to me… taking me wherever I wanted to go and always showering me with gifts.

Well I finally got wise and decided that sitting thru his pathetic lays just wasn’t worth it anymore. His dick was also quite small, which I found disgusting the first time I saw it. So I decided to end it. But just ignoring his calls with the traditional cold shoulder treatment just didn’t seem fair. I mean, I let this pud have me several times…I felt like he would be getting away with something if I just dumped him like any other girl. So, I decided to give him a little “goodbye present”.

Well he offered to take me to a dinner and a movie one Friday night and I agreed like nothing was wrong. I remember during dinner him looking at me probably thinking how he was going to get some at the end of the evening. He was going to get some all right (he, he, he). Well after the movie we went back to his place. He couldn’t wait to get his hands on my body. I was the first girlfriend he ever had (and probably the last ha, ha!!). He didn’t wait even until we got our coats off; he just started fondling me when we got inside. I went along with it turning him on. But on the inside I was sick of the guy.

I pulled his pants down to reveal that good-for-nothing, tiny hard-on of his. Then I proceeded to give him a little head. He loved it and needed to pump me so I turned around and bent down and let him enter me. Well I remember not even feeling it and just waiting for my time to surprise him with my goodbye present. It didn’t take him long to approach his climax. I knew when he would be getting ready to come because he always said, “Ohh, Casey I’m gonna do it!”

Well sure enough this is what he said and as soon as I could feel him ejaculating, I stood up quickly pulled myself away from him and turned around. At the same time with one full motion I delivered a superb, swift and hard kick, square in the middle of his ejaculating testicles. He let out an unbelievable sounding wail, doubled over, but didn’t fall. He was still ejaculating, only at the time of contact between my wooden clogs that I was wearing and his sack instead of ejaculating sperm …he started ejaculating blood mixed with sperm.

This was the funniest thing I ever saw. I couldn’t stop laughing. (And yes, I was wearing my large wooden clogs that night…I came prepared…he, he). He soon fell on the floor. I could see tears beginning to form in his eyes (this really made me feel good). Well I didn’t say anything I just left with a big smile on my face while he was laying there. To this day he probably wonders what he did to deserve such a break-up, not knowing that he didn’t do anything …what a mope!

No comments: