Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sincere Intentions


by Burst

Alicia was the love of my life. We'd met my Junior Year in high school and had a great five months together... then I met someone else and we broke up. Three months later though, Alicia and I got back together and were very happy... until she got possessive and I had to break it off to get some space. A couple months later, when I'd had enough space, we got back together again, and were very happy until...

Anyway, that's how the relationship had been for the last five years. But now I'm 23, and I'm ready to move past the bullshit. That's why, on this beautiful June morning, I'm going to Alicia's house to ask her to get back together with me.

I rang the doorbell five times before she answered. She was always beautiful first thing in the morning. Her beautiful black hair was mussed, her milky white skin had no make-up, and she was wearing only a T-shirt which highlighted her best feature, her long beautiful legs.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, sleepily.

“I've been doing some thinking," I said. "You've been the love of my life since we met and I just can't live without you. I..."

"Karen dumped you didn't she?" asked Alicia cynically.

"Well, yes," I said. "But she was never right for me anyway. You're the one I want, Sweetie."

"Right," said Alicia. "I've heard that one before."

"I mean it this time," I said. "Can I come in?"

"Sure," said Alicia, half-heartedly.

"Bedroom right where I left it?" I asked as I walked in.

"Yeah," said Alicia. "And so is the living room."

"Point taken," I said. Alicia and I sat down, her on the couch, me in a chair. I couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing panties. Her beautiful black bush was as thick and full as ever. I couldn't believe I ever...

"If you're done looking up my shirt," she growled. "Maybe you can get to the point of your visit?"

"Sorry Baby," I said. "You're just so beautiful, it's hard for me to think. It was a mistake to give you up and I'm ready to own up to it. This time, it's forever."

"The last three times it was forever," sighed Alicia. "Well no more. It's over between us."

"Please!" I said, almost in tears. "I'll do anything for you. Give you anything!"

"I've heard that before," said Alicia. "You're all talk!"

"I swear," I said. "I'd give my left testicle to be back with you! I'd..."

"Ok," said Alicia firmly. "It's a deal."

"What's a deal?" I asked.

"Your left testicle," said Alicia. "I want it."

"Sure Baby," I said, smugly. "You know you can have the whole thing anytime you..."

"You don't get me," she said. "I want to cut off your left nut."

"What?!" I shrieked. "NO! I'm not gonna let you half-castrate me!"

"I knew it," said Alicia. "You're ALL TALK!"

"No, I'm not," I whimpered. "It's just.... my nut?!"

"You have to give me something," she said. "I'm not gonna take just your word for it again. If you want to be with me, you have to make a sacrifice. A REAL AND PAINFUL SACRIFICE! Can you do it?"

"I... I dunno," I whimpered.

"Why not?" asked Alicia, smugly. "You can still function perfectly fine with one."

"I... I know," I said nervously. "But..."

"What?" asked Alicia. "You're worried what the next girl's gonna think? I thought it was forever this time."

"It is..." I said. "I love you."

"Then which is it?" she asked sternly. "Me, or the ball?"

"It's yours," I sighed.

"Really?!" she asked. I could tell she was surprised. Perfect. She caught me off-guard, but I knew Alicia could never do something like that to me. She just wanted to see my reaction, and now that she knows I'm willing, she'll forget about the whole thing.

"Take off your pants," she said. "And lay your nutsack on the coffee table." I slid down my jeans, knelt in front of the table, and laid my balls on it. She began probing my sack with her finger, figuring out exactly where the nut was. She then stepped back and looked at me.

"I've decided not to cut it off," she said.

"Thank God," I sighed.

"I'm gonna bust it instead," she said. "I want you to suffer like I've suffered!"

"Oh God," I whimpered.

"Don't worry," she said. "Once it's done, I'll call an ambulance. We'll tell them that we were fooling around and I fell on it... a complete accident, understand?"

"Yes," I said. Alicia gently placed the heel of her foot on my left ball.

"I've fantasized about this pretty much every time you broke up with me," she said with a wicked smile. "And now, I'm doing it!" She was very convincing. I could swear she...

"AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Alicia put her full weight down on my nut and began twisting her foot.

"NO 'LICIA NO!!!!" I screamed. "YOU'RE KILLING...."

SQUELTCH!!!!

When next I awoke, I was in the hospital. Alicia was right by my side.

"How are you feeling, Sweetheart?" she asked.

"Hurts..." I moaned.

"Good," she said. "Now you know how I felt all those times you jerked me around. Every time you broke up with me I felt... crushed."

"I'm... so sorry," I said.

"It's ok," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "I think you've learned your lesson."

"I love you," I moaned.

"I love you too," she said, smiling. "Forever this time, right?"

"Forever," I said.

"Good," said Alicia. "Cause the next time you try to leave me... the right one's mine too!"

No comments: