Friday, August 10, 2007

Ballkicking and Me


By nastygirl

Although I have been kicking balls most of my life (I'm 22 now), mainly kneeing guys at school who really deserved it, it wasn't until about a year and a half ago that I actually found out through one of my friends back then that people actually made videos of girls kicking guys in the nuts.

To me it seemed the weirdest thing at the time as to why any guy would purposely want to get someone to kick them in the nuts, then my thoughts changed from thinking they were weird to thinking it was funny as I pictured them rolling around on the ground holding their nuts and gasping for air and saying this is fun.

What followed was even a bigger shock finding out from my friends that my dad got girls to kick him in the nuts not just one girl but lots of them including my friends who told me how much fun it was.

Well they talked me into seeing if Dad would let me join them and he said it was up to me so the three of us kicked him. At first I held back but once I seen how hard they were kicking him I too got caught up in the excitement and kicked him hard as well, but he fell down as he couldn't take hard kicks from me like he can take from the other girls.

At first I couldn't see why any guy would want their balls kicked, but now I know from what dad has told me and what I have read from all the e-mails we get each week that there are lots of reasons some are hard for a girl understand but I don't have to as its a personal thing for every guy.

I know dad has many reasons why he gets girls kicking him. From my point of view, I've seen his life seem to deteriorate rapidly over the last two years where every part of his life looks a mess on the outside. His income is low; he has put on lots of weight; he never seems to go many places just spends hours a day on the computer; nearly everyone he knows seems to want him to build his photo business back up again and for him to give up his internet business (they don't know its a ball kicking business).

I also felt this way for the first six months or so seeing dad work long hours but always broke. Then after finding out what he was doing it made me even more determined to talk him into giving up what he was doing and let me help him run his photo studio again.

It was then that he talked to me and told me what he was doing was the best thing that every happened to him as he got to help guys who loved getting kicked as much as he did.

Dad always taught us to do what we loved to do and we would never have to work, as our work would be our fun. For the first time in my life, I could see what he was talking about. Everyone, including myself, was only looking at the amount of money he was losing, not how much personal satisfaction he got out of helping you guys out.

Many of the girls who were his friends seemed to have deserted him as soon as they knew he was arrested by the police but his problem has only brought me closer to him just like my problems as a troubled teen brought him closer to me, as he was always there to love and support me no matter how messed up I was with drugs and boys.

What I've witnessed dad do with other girls is incredible. Why he isn't dead I'll never know, yet that’s his life and if getting kicked in the balls releases his stress and anxiety and changes his state of mind in an instant then I can't see anything wrong with it and neither should you guys.

We live in a society that needs to conform to be accepted, guys like dad and you are different, therefore classed as freaks or weirdos. Yet speed and heroin users, poofters and lesbians, alcoholics, child and wife bashers all seem to be accepted as part of normal society where anyone who does something outside the so-called normal society standards is labeled as weird or even bad.

I know you guys may be weird by society's standard but I know if you are all like my dad as far as being as loving and caring towards others goes then you are not bad.

I'd kick my dad in the balls anytime he wants it now. I understand why he has it done to him rather then see him get into drugs or alcohol (something he has never touched). I don't hear of too many guys dying of being kicked in the balls, yet drunk driving and drug use including smoking kills thousands each year, including innocent victims as a result of drunk driving, yet being kicked in the balls only hurts the guy getting kicked plus it’s fun for the girl.

I believe you guys have a right to be who you are. So does dad. He has refused to go on years of psychiatric therapy and medication, which his barrister said, would go against him however, he said, “why should I do years of therapy to accomplish a state change that one kick in the balls can give me in a fraction of a second?”

Dads always stood up and helped his friends when they had been intimidated by large companies as nothing seems to intimidate him, he said to me a large company only seems strong on the outside but its only as strong as its support from its individual members or customers, take that support away and it withers and dies.

Dad is not intimidated by the police, by jail or even death. He is going to fight for his rights and for the rights of all you guys to be accepted by society not as freaks but as normal people living good productive lives.

From what we have heard so far from talk amongst the legal profession his case is different therefore the police will be really pushing the underage girls and the fact he is a weirdo with them to get society on their side.

The main problem for them will be there own witnesses going against them especially Michelle as her and dad are so close, I even call her my little sister as she is five years younger then me.

Although I don't share his viewpoint, dad tells me this case will also be one of the best things to happen to him, regardless of the outcome, as it will take his fetish from out of the closet and into the general public where it can be debated. He said people always have negative opinions of that which they don't understand and this case gives him a great opportunity to educate the public that, because someone is into being kicked in the balls by women, they are not bad, nor are they hurting anyone or a threat to anyone, but a normal person with an unusual way of handling their problems other then drink or drugs.

So finally, what do I think of ball kicking? Well, it’s fun for me but painful for the guys, but if they want it, then all girls should just give it to them without regret or judgment as to whether they think it’s morally right or morally wrong based solely on society.

I decided to finally post something after reading many e-mails from you guys every time I used dad’s computer over the last year or so. My main reason for posting now was I read the post from the guy who asked if any of their family members ever kicked them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just think of what you would have gotten away with when you were younger and he was grounding you after a few good kicks he was the one grounded lol.

Anonymous said...

I think it’s sweet of you to kick your dad to help him. It’s nice you understand how guys struggle with wanting kicked or stepped on.