Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Bitches


by unknown

What was going on at the villa lower down the valley from me was really starting to attract my attention. I had been at my newly purchased villa for 2 months now and had not yet got to know any of the neighbours. The nearest one was a good walk away by road. My attention was drawn to this particular villa, which was about half a mile down the hill, but completely inaccessible without a long winding road journey, when I noticed a group of girls appear on its spacious roof. From this distance all I could really see were female figures wearing not very much. Naturally I searched around for my binoculars to have a better look. The scenery around here was magnificent. Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, and with steep sweeping hillsides and sharp edged cliff faces it was a real paradise. I now had even more interesting scenery to admire. After a quick look to confirm my initial sighting, I was satisfied that these distant figures were in fact a group of rather attractive young ladies who had no qualms about baring there bodies. It wasn’t exactly a public place I suppose, but they’d probably not considered me and my binoculars. Pouring myself a nice large gin and tonic, I sat out on my balcony and gazed out across the array of stunning sights.

There were 4 girls out there on the first day. I could see that they were only wearing bikini briefs and they had their tits out. How kind of them to put on a show for me. They all had marvelous bodies, long dark hair tied back into ponytails, and lovely big tits. I was in heaven. I thought it might well have been a group of models; they were all that tasty. They sat, or lay there soaking up the sun, drinking and smoking and sometimes getting up and walking around. This was the best bit, as I could see their tits bouncing about as they got up and went down the steps at the back of the villa. During the course of the afternoon, I saw two more girls… it was getting better. One was a slim tall blonde with a perfectly proportioned body. Well her tits were perhaps a bit on the large side, but what the hell. The other was shorter, had short, bronzed hair and small pert tits. After a few more gin and tonics and an aching groin from basically having a permanent hard-on for hours, I decided to call it a day on the spying department and go down to the bar on the sea front. I’d get back to the peeking in the morning.

It was the following day that really made me interested in the girls’ villa. It was the first time I’d seen a man down there. The funny thing was, he was completely naked, which I thought was a bit odd. I had a good look through the binoculars and then noticed something really interesting. The man’s buttocks had been whipped. It was really obvious. He had clear stripes across them. On top of that, I could see that his wrists were handcuffed together in front of him as he served the drinks to the girls. This seemed very odd, but it appeared to me that this guy was acting as their slave. No, it must just be a bit of fun, but the guy’s whipped arse didn’t seem like much fun.

I carried on watching, now totally intrigued. The guy left the girls and went back down the steps at the back of the villa. Halfway down he met the blonde who’d appeared late the previous day. She stopped him on the way down and seemed to be talking to him. I saw her hand go between his legs and she was stroking him. Then, all of a sudden I saw the man double up as the girl appeared to be squeezing him between the legs, probably his balls. She held him for a few seconds and then let go. She then jogged up the steps, her tits swinging superbly. I looked back down at the guy who had fallen to his knees on the steps, in obvious pain. This was definitely not fun for him. Eventually he got up and went back down and into the villa, walking tentatively. Meanwhile the girl was settling herself for a bit of sunbathing with her topless colleagues.

The man reappeared a few minutes later carrying a drink. He walked slowly up the steps and then made his way over to the girl who’d just hurt him. He bowed to her and handed her the drink. One of the other girls, a brunette then seemed to call him over. He walked over to her and bowed. She told him to turn round in front of her and then he spread his legs. The girl changed her position so that she was sat facing the man’s back. I then saw her kick him in his naked balls hard. He fell to his knee as the other girls clapped and laughed. The girl stood up and grabbed him by the hair. He stood up in front of her, still partially doubled up. She yanked his head up and pointed in his face. Her tits swayed incredibly in front of her. She appeared quite angry about something. I saw her slap him across the face hard. Again her tits wobbled. She then dismissed him. I guessed that he’d forgotten her drink or something, as he returned a few minutes later with a drink for her. He then went and stood at the end of the roof where the girls were laying as though awaiting orders. I had a tremendous hard-on as I watched this. I had always been a bit of a masochist, and so the fact that these girls were so sexy and apparently so powerful that they could simply beat this guy up, was a real turn on. It was strange, but I had no sympathy for the guy. I suppose in some ways that makes me a sadist! I wanted to see the girls hurt him some more. I didn’t have to wait too long.

The short, slim, bronze-haired girl got up about ten minutes later and walked over to the naked male. She appeared to tell him to turn around and bend over the wall. He did this immediately. Another girl with large tits and long dark hair got up to join her. She was carrying a riding crop. Jesus, I thought, they’re going to whip him! They did just that. The two girls gave him 6 strokes each. Taking it in turns to thrash him hard… and I mean HARD, across his naked and still striped arse. They passed the crop between each other between each stroke. The dark-haired girl’s tits were a sight to behold as they swung madly during her administering of the beating. The man didn’t even seem to have done anything to deserve this beating. The girls just wanted to hurt him, so they did. After they’d delivered their strokes, the shorter girl made him turn round and kneel. She jabbed her bare toes into his dangling balls a few times, slapped him hard across the face, then made him kiss the crop and then hold it in his mouth. Seeing this guy kneeling, naked and beaten in front of this topless slip of a girl was in an incredible sight.

Later that evening, when I was in the beach bar, I decided to try to get a bit more involved in what was going on at the girls’ villa. I wanted to know who the girls were, and who the guy was. Why was he being beaten by the girls? Was he a slave? Was he a prisoner, or is he paying for this treatment. That was the most likely, but I would imagine it would cost a hell of an amount of money to hire those girls, especially all six of them. But how would I find out? I decided that I would use a direct approach at first and make up some reason to visit the villa.

The next day, I made my way to the girls’ villa. I was very apprehensive about this, but as long as I acted innocently then I’d be OK. To my disappointment, I was met with iron gates, a high stone wall and security cameras. There was no bell to ring, no way of contacting the people inside. This was dodgy. I tried the gates, but they wouldn’t move. I could’ve waited for someone to arrive, but I could have been all day. I headed back to my villa to have another nosy at what was going on.

As usual the girls were out again. They had picked up rather decent tans over the last 2 or 3 days and they were looking even more delectable than before. This time the guy was tied up. He was naked as usual and was tied with his wrists above his head to a post at the other end of the roof to where I saw him whipped yesterday. Around his neck dangled, rather menacingly, a long black leather whip. It was about 5 feet long and would be a terrible implement to be whipped with. As yet, it didn’t seem that it had been used on him as his body only bore the marks of the cropping to his buttocks. It was probably there as a warning of what was to come later. While he was burning in the hot sun, he would be able to smell the baking leather of the whip around his neck. Shit, this was torture, I thought. They really know how to torture him. I started to hope that the guy had paid for, and really wanted this. If he didn’t, then this was criminal. It didn’t stop me getting aroused by it all though. I got a few gin and tonics down me and watched.

I must have nodded off in the shade because when I awoke I had missed something. The girls had gone. The guy was still there and, Jesus, had he been whipped or what? I zoomed in quickly to see him hanging limply by his wrists. His back was a real mess. It had terrible welts running zigzag all over it, as well as over his shoulders. Was this real punishment of someone or was it a man acting out his fantasies? I didn’t know what to do. If it was real, then I would have to call the police. Shit. I had to find out. But still I wanted to see more of this female domination that aroused me so much.

I was still unsure the next day when I took up my spying position again. The guy had been taken down, but the girls were back out again. Not all of them, only three. The others were probably giving the guy a kicking downstairs I thought. In some ways, I hoped. I began to fantasize about what the other three girls were doing to him. I carried on watching all day but the guy didn’t appear. Shit.

That evening I went down to the beach bar, to contemplate the situation. What if he was dead? What if I’d witnessed part of the process of torturing this guy to death? What if he’d been whipped to death as I lazed on my balcony, refusing to help him? These thoughts were racing through my mind when I heard someone next to me order 6 beers. It was a female voice. Instinctively I looked over. I’d never seen her with her top on, but I knew this girl. It was the blonde who’d squeezed the guy’s balls on the steps of the villa. Quickly I looked round. They were all there. Fuck, fuck, fuck. My heart raced at the idea of being so close to this girl and her friends. I wanted them to turn their attentions on me. But was that a good idea? I didn’t know if they just hurt guys for the money or the pure sadistic pleasure. I still believed deep down that it was more likely to be the former. Girls just don’t beat guys senseless for fun, especially with their tits out! And surely if they just wanted to beat him up they’d not have him running around fetching drinks for them and all that nonsense. He’d just take his chances and run away. Oh shit. I didn’t really know. I got my head together as quickly as I could, and decide to try and listen in to what the girls were saying. They were quite clearly English; I recognized the accents as they were at the bar. They were definitely attractive too. Probably more so than I had originally thought. This evening they were all wearing skimpy bra-tops or bikini tops, short skirts and heels. They were fucking gorgeous. What I found slightly odd also was that this was not a resort where groups of girls normally go. It wasn’t your Benidorm or your Playa de Las Americas; this was a tiny village with only the one bar. Strange. Should I talk to them? Shit. I haven’t got the nerve for that.

I found a table near to where they were sitting. Near enough to hear what they were saying, but not too near to look suspicious. I also positioned myself so that none of the girls could see me taking an interest, in fact I don’t even think they knew I was there. As I sat with my beer I began to admire their shoes, the high spiked heels and the ankle boots. The shapely legs, the bulging bra-tops and erect nipples beneath. I had a raging hard-on. Through the plants that partly hid my presence, I stared at the girl who kicked the guy’s balls, and at the one who’d jabbed his balls with her bare feet, which were now covered in shiny black leather ankle boots. In some ways I was envious of the guy who’d taken those kicks, but I certainly didn’t want to take the whipping he’d received. I wish I’d seen it though. I wish I knew which girl or girls had done it to him. Certainly it was at least one of the sexy young girls sat feet away from me. That was a tremendous and arousing thought. I listened to their conversation.

"So Claire, what did you do to him this afternoon then?" asked the ball-squeezing blonde.

"Fucking busted his balls again," replied Claire, a busty brunette. She laughed. "It seems to be your favourite attack as well Jackie,” she added.

"Yeah well. Maximum pain, minimum effort," replied Jackie, laughing also. I noted down their names on my crossword.

"Where is he now Eve?" asked the other brunette who I’d seen cropping the man.

"He’s in the back yard actually. We decided to tie him up amongst those really nasty plants with the sharp spines. One of them is right between his legs. If he moves it’ll probably slice his dick off,” said Eve. She was the slim bronze-haired girl whose skin was now the colour of her hair.

"Who’s round is it?" asked another of the brunettes.

"It’s probably yours, Alex."

"Fuck off Alison," replied Alex.

"I don’t remember you buying one." The girls laughed at this bit of banter and now I had all the names. It would make it better in my fantasies. Not that I needed to fantasize much. I noted down who had done what. Jackie, the blonde, had squeezed the guy’s balls on the stairs. Alison had kicked him in the balls for forgetting her drink. Lisa and Eve had cropped his arse then Eve had kicked his balls. I still don’t know who’d whipped him yet but Claire, Eve and Alex were the ones who Claire had said had "bust his balls" in the afternoon and then tied him up in the cacti. They were fucking cruel; the lot of them, and it really turned me on.

Alex and Alison went to get the drinks. I watched the two brunettes walked sexily on high heels to the bar. I was still staring when they turned. I made eye contact with Alison and quickly turned away. When the girls sat down there was a sort of whispering going on and I started to feel a bit nervous. The girls’ conversation changed from discussing the beating of the man to more mundane girly things. I guessed they knew I could overhear them and so kept quiet about their daily exploits. Did that mean that it was for real? I left quite soon after.

On my way home, and under the influence a little, I made a rather rash judgment. Before I really thought about it I was over the wall of the girls villa and running quickly up to the front door. Everything was quiet and I made a quick reconnaissance around the back. I didn’t want the guy to see me, if he was in the back yard, so I was really careful how I trod. I went up the stairs to the roof. On the floor there was a crop and the vicious looking bullwhip that I’d seen around the guy’s neck. Also there were handcuffs, and various other bondage implements that I didn’t recognize. I didn’t know what the hell I was doing there and suddenly realized that I’d better go. As I went down the steps I caught sight of the guy. He was tied quite tightly to a large spiky cactus. Fortunately he was facing away from me. One of the cruel leaves with its sharp spikes was indeed between his legs and it looked extremely painful. His back and buttocks still bore the marks of the cruel beatings he’d received. I thought about speaking to him but as I was thinking I saw the lights of a car coming up the drive.

Oh fuck... It was too late to carry on the way I came in so I had no option but to go back up to the roof and hope that the girls didn’t come up here tonight, allowing me to make my escape. I hid in a dark corner on the roof. I would only be found if someone was looking for me. I heard the girls chattering as they got out of the large people carrier. I decide to peek over the edge of the roof to see if I could gauge which direction they were going to go. They all seemed to go inside. I contemplated jumping from the roof and making a run for it, but it was a bit too high, so I’d have to make my way back down the stairs. It was all getting a bit worrying. Downstairs, unbeknown to me, the girls were studying pictures from the security cameras. I had completely forgotten about them and was unaware that they knew I was on their roof. Suddenly the roof lights blazed on and I almost shit myself. I still didn’t realize that they knew I was here so I cowered in the corner hoping that one of them would come up and get the whips or something. Maybe I could watch at close hand as they whipped the guy. That would be brilliant. When all 6 girls came up, one of them carrying a gun, it was clear that they knew I was here. The cameras. Fuck. I had completely forgotten about them. I had some serious explaining to do.

"Right, you little fucker, get your arse out here now,” shouted Lisa.

"We know you’re here, you fucking pervert,” shouted Alison. Lisa had the gun and was looking round for me. I decided to jump the wall. Quickly I leapt up and headed for the nearest bit of wall that would allow me to land on the grass. It was a silly mistake. A gunshot rang through the air and I stopped dead still.

"Move and I’ll blow your fucking brains out,” said Lisa. The other girls quickly gathered round me, their heels making remarkable staccato sounds on the stone roof. I was surrounded by the 6 stunning girls. Lisa put the gun to the back of my head and kicked my ankles apart.

"Frisk him Alex,” she said. The tall gorgeous brunette came up to me and started feeling in my pockets, along my arms, down my legs and finally in my groin.

"He’s not packing anything. Especially down here,” she said. As she said the last word she slammed her knee hard into my balls. I collapsed to the floor in agony and humiliation. I was shitting myself at what was going to happen to me. I heard heels on the floor and then received a kick in the guts from Eve. Then one in the kidneys from Jackie. They were hard kicks delivered with the pointed toes of their boots. I was dragged up by the hair by Alex who then raised her bare knee sharply, catching me under the chin. My head was spinning as I fell backwards. I was still conscious but only just. I felt myself being dragged up by two girls, holding me under the arms, till I was kneeling up again. My head was again yanked up by the hair. I waited for another blow. Tears blurred by vision as my eyes streamed. I got kick in the solar plexus from Claire and felt like I was going to throw up. Then she gave me another kick, this time to my unprotected balls to finish me off. I was allowed to slump to the floor.

"It’s that guy in the bar,” said Alison. "I thought he looked dodgy."

"Check his wallet,” said Lisa. "He might be a copper." Jackie reached into my jacket pocket and took out my wallet.

"No he’s not a copper, but that’s where he lives,” she said as she pointed up to my house.

"He’s been spying on us,” said Alison. "The fucking pervert,” she shouted and she kicked me hard in the ribs. I could hear myself moaning as I writhed on the floor. I was too scared to get up, even if I could have. I could taste blood in my mouth and my balls were aching terribly. I reached down to feel them involuntarily.

"Balls hurting, pervert?" asked Eve laughing.

"Not as much as they’re going to be,” said Lisa "That’s if we let him keep them." The girls all laughed.

"Don’t worry pervert. You won’t be losing them just yet. Not until we’ve danced on them a bit,” said Alex I just lay there moaning.

"Look at this,” said Jackie excitedly. "This crossword he was doing. It’s got our names written on it. And here, look at this. It’s got a list of who has been doing what to the rapist. He’s been watching us punish the rapist. He watched me squeeze his balls on the stairs, and Alison kicking his balls. Look though, he’s got a question mark next to the whipping. Wanna know who whipped him pervert? I’ll tell you. All of us. We all took it in turns to whip the fuck out of him. And that’s what you’re going to get. Only harder and worse."

"Yeah, you’re going to get it between the legs!" Shrieked Eve.

"So, we’ve got ourselves a rapist and a pervert. We’re going to have so much more fun now,” said Alison.

"Right, pervert,” said Lisa jabbing her sharp heel into my ribs. "Get your clothes off. Now."

"I didn’t realize he was a rapist. I wouldn’t have come here if I’d known. I’d have let you carry on," I blurted. I was rewarded with a hard smack round the face from Alison.

"Shut the fuck up and strip,” she ordered. "Otherwise Lisa might just have to blow your balls off," she added. I gazed up at Alison as she leaned forward in front of me, her black bikini top barely hiding her gorgeous tits as they dangled in front of me.

"Stop looking at my fucking tits,” she screamed and belted me across the face again.

"I can see this one is going to be real trouble girls,” said Alison.

"Look, pervert, just get your fucking clothes off now,” shouted Claire. "Let’s have a look at that dick of yours." I took off my jacket first then my shirt. I had to stand up to undo my trousers.

"Do that up against the wall," said Lisa. The girls stood around me, hands on hips, apart from Lisa who was pointing the gun at me still. I dropped my trousers, and then took off my trainers and finally took down my boxer shorts.

"Pick up your clothes and throw them in the bin over there, Smalldick," said Lisa. The girls were already starting the inevitable size jokes. It was true though. My cock had shriveled under the gaze of the six aggressive girls. However, my balls were swollen and aching making rather a mismatch.

"Cuff him Jackie,” said Lisa.

"Front or back?" asked Jackie.

"Er, back,” said Lisa. Jackie picked the steel cuffs from the floor and came over to me.

"Hands behind your back,” she ordered. I obeyed. Jackie snapped the cuffs on tightly.

"Now,” said Lisa. "Over to the whipping post. Move" I walked naked and cuffed to the whipping post where the girls had viciously whipped the rapist. I was now expecting the same treatment.

"Please," I begged. "I’m not a pervert. I just…"

"Shut your fucking mouth,” shouted Claire. She picked up the crop and slashed it across my bare belly. It hurt like hell. I heard myself scream like a girl. Once I had staggered over to the whipping post, Jackie put a rope through the metal ring at the top of the pole.

"Lie on the floor, legs together,” she ordered. I did so. She then tightly tied the rope around my ankles. The girls all then grabbed the other end of the rope and I was dragged across the floor to the post. The 6 of them easily managed to hoist me up until I was hanging by my ankles. The rope was then fastened to another ring at the bottom so that I wouldn’t slip down. A few hours earlier I had watched virtually the same scene from the luxury of my villa. Now here I was naked and bound hanging upside down in front of these vicious and yet gorgeous girls. The girls stood sexily in front of me.

"In the morning you’re going to be severely punished for spying on us, and then breaking into our villa. Now you’re going to tell us why. It doesn’t matter why, because you’re going to suffer anyway. We just want to know,” said Lisa.

"I’m sorry," I said humbly, feeling extremely vulnerable and humiliated. "I thought that the guy was paying you to hurt him. Well, I thought that maybe, he… erm. I don’t want to sound like a pervert or a peeping tom or anything but I thought that, erm."

"He’s just a fucking pervert,” said Claire.

"Yeah and he deserves everything he gets,” said Jackie.

"You’ve had your chance to explain,” said Alex. "And it’s clear that you like spying on girls with their tits out."

"Don’t worry pervert, you’ll be seeing a lot of our tits… when we’re whipping you,” said Alison. "But if we catch you staring… you’ll get it where it really hurts, and HARD!" she added. Lisa had put the gun in the waist of her skirt and produced a roll of thick tape, which she put tightly over my mouth. Hanging upside down, I had a strange view of her gorgeous tits from underneath. She stepped back and then kneed me hard in the stomach as I hung there.

I uttered a sort of "Ummpph" sound through the gag. And my breathing became a snorting through my nose.

"That’s OK,” said Lisa. "He won’t be waking us up in the night. We’ll see you tomorrow afternoon pervert. We’ll need a lie in of course because we’ll be up quite late downstairs. The rapist has a long night ahead of him. We’re going to have a lot of fun with him tonight. If you hear him crying it’s probably because he’s getting something like THIS!" she raised her voice on the last word as she thumped her hand down hard into my balls. I stared wide-eyed at the other smirking girls as Lisa’s fist smashed into my aching nuts. The others then stepped forward.

"Or this,” said Claire as she slapped me hard across the face.

"Or this,” said Alex as she twisted my nipples and then kneed my guts.

"Or this,” said Alison as she punched me hard in the solar plexus and then in the nuts.

"Or this,” said Eve as she grabbed my cock and dug her sharp nails in until I was screaming.

"Or this," said Jackie as she squeezed my balls hard, before kicking me in the face.

The girls were in fits of laughter as they departed, leaving me in terrible pain. Blood running from my nose and mouth following Jackie’s kick, my cock feeling shredded and my balls in blazing agony. I wished I would pass out, but I didn’t I just had to bear the pain. I heard the girls laughing about their capture of me and about how much fun they could have with two male prisoners. My mind raced, trying to figure a way out of it all, but my thoughts were halted as I listened to the rapist being dragged inside the villa.

"He wants you to do it again, Jackie" I heard Claire shrieking. I heard the man’s voice for the first time. He was begging. But he was begging for more pain.

"Beg for it,” shouted Alex. I heard leather on flesh and a pained cry.

"Come on… really plead for it,” said Lisa. I could hear peals of laughter. "She won’t do it unless you beg slave boy."

"Please Miss Jackie. Please I beg you. Kick me in the balls again," he shouted.

"How hard, slave?" asked Jackie.

"Come on… how fucking hard?" yelled Alison.

"As hard as you can Miss Jackie,” said the man. I could hear him almost in tears.

"O.K.," said Jackie. I heard a sort of soft thumping sound and then a terrible wailing noise, then loads of laughter.

"You asked for it slave,” said Claire.

"I think he wants another,” said Eve. "I think he wants one from Alex this time,” she added.

"Do you slave?" said Alex. "If you do you’ll have to beg me first. Would you like to see my tits first slave? They’re really nice tits. But you know you’ll get double for looking at my tits, don’t you, you naughty boy. And I’ll have to put my knee boots on first, so that it’s extra painful for you."

"Come on slave. Beg to see Alex’s tits,” said Lisa. I heard him receive a stroke of a whip again.

"Fucking beg,” said Alison.

"Please let me see your tits Miss Alex,” sobbed the man.

"What else do you say, boy?" asked Lisa. Again the sound of the whip cracking across flesh.

"Please put your knee boots on and give me double," he replied.

"Oh very well if you insist,” said Alex. "Look slave. Look at my tits aren’t they lovely. See how they wobble. Anyway that’s enough of that. Where are my knee boots?" Alex slipped off her heels and put her chunky knee boots on. "Look at these boots slave, aren’t they lovely? But they’re going to fucking hurt you in a minute, when you get them right in your fucking balls. First the left one, then the right one. I can kick with both feet you see." The girls were giggling. I could hear the sound of drinks being opened and poured and I could tell the girls were getting pissed.

"Right, I’m ready,” said Alex. "Bend him over the table girls, I think I’ll give him these from behind."

A moment later I heard a "whump" and then an agonized howl. Then after a bit more giggling, another "whump" and another howl.

"YES!” exclaimed Alex. There was clapping downstairs as the girls, in slurred speech, made him beg for his next punishment.

… to be continued.

No comments: