Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tortured

by unknown

Having the shit kicked you of you by sexy girls!

I had no idea what I was really letting myself in for when I applied to be an actor for a local company which specialized in female domination videos. I had seen some of their videos and was surprised at how realistic they were. The style of the videos was right across the board from facesitting and trampling to ball-busting and corporal punishment. The girls that appeared in them were many and varied but always sexy and attractive and I was jealous of the actors involved that they could be so close to these girls and at the same time be punished by them. It was a great situation to be in. To be paid to be beaten by sexy girls was an amazing concept.

One day I was watching one of the videos, a really realistic and violent corporal punishment video where the guy's arse was literally bleeding after an hour of beatings at the hands of 3 girls when, at the end, one of the girls asked if there were any viewers capable of withstanding this sort of treatment, and if they could and they wanted to appear in one or more of the videos, then the company was taking applications now. I thought about it carefully as there were many things to consider. Would my friends see me? Would I be able to take the punishment? Did I have the guts to apply? Did I really want the whole world to see me naked not to mention beaten up by girls? It was all very exciting to think about.

After considering the possible outcome of various situations I decided that there was no real long-term harm to be had by doing it so I applied. After about a week I received a letter inviting me along to the studio for an interview. This is where the story begins.

I arrived on time for the interview at the offices of PCS videos. It was a large old warehouse type building with several offices attached to one side. I had to speak through a microphone to a female employee to allow me entry to the ground floor. I went up the staircase to the first floor where the offices were situated. The walls of the staircase and landing were adorned with pictures of sexy girls and the men they were punishing. It was an incredible collection of pictures. I wanted to stop and look at them but I didn't really have the time.

When I reached the top of the stairs I entered the posh open plan office area and approached the reception desk. Behind it was a gorgeous young blonde with a cleavage to die for. She smiled at me sweetly.

"I'm here for an interview with Lisa." I said.

"Is it about the acting job?" the girl asked.

"Yes." I replied a little apprehensively. I wondered if I'd ever seen this girl in one of the videos. She pressed a button on an intercom and informed Lisa that I was here.

Moments later Lisa appeared and beckoned me to her office. As I followed her I stared at her lovely arse as it wiggled in front of me. She had long dark hair which reached her lower back and she was wearing a white blouse open daringly low revealing a black bra beneath, a short black skirt, black stockings and spiky heeled patent leather shoes. She was about 25 years old and very, very attractive. I entered her office just behind her. It was a large room with a large wooden desk in front of the window. I was a little taken aback to see that there were two other girls in the room, one was sat on the desk the other stood by the window facing me. They were both stunning blondes. The one sat on the desk was about 22 years old and wore a white crop top which showed her lovely big tits, white leggings and white knee-high leather boots with chunky heels. The other girl was about the same age and wore what was basically a bikini with high-heeled ankle boots. I realized immediately that I had seen these girls in at least two of the videos.

"Have a seat John," said Lisa as she seated herself behind the desk. As she bent forward to pull her chair up I got a great view of her tits as they tried to burstt from her bra. The other two girls noted my ogling immediately and looked at each other as if to say "another pervert." Lisa would be informed later.

"So you want to appear in one of our videos John. Why?" said Lisa. "Oh by the way this is Natalie and this is Jenny, they're two of the girls who appear in our videos. Jenny is part way through filming at the moment, hence her bikini, but they've taken a short break. She wanted to meet any prospective new actors as does Nat here."

"I've seen them in some of the videos." I said.

"Oh good." said Lisa "So you'll know what they're capable of."

"Er... Yes" I replied.

"Right so why the application?" said Lisa.

"Well I er... I have been into female domination stuff for as long as I remember and I noticed that you were looking for actors so I thought I might as well apply."

"Acting skills are not really that important John as you might understand. The girls will make sure that your reactions are exactly what is required. If you've ever been kicked in the balls John I'm sure your reaction was the same as any good actor's would be!" said Lisa smiling. The two girls giggled.

"There's not a lot to it really, we hurt you and you cry out, that's about it," added Lisa.

"Unless you're gagged!" said Natalie helpfully. There was more laughing amongst the women. I smiled nervously.

"So you need to understand John that you will, during the course of the filming, be expected to take the punishment that is meted out to you. We don't mess about here. We haven't got time to pussyfoot around with namby-pamby boys who can't take a beating. Do you understand?" explained Lisa. "Of course there is the professional side to it. You will occasionally have lines to say and things to do which we expect you to do professionally. Mostly it is under the instructions of the girls in the video and they'll tell you what to do at the time. When they do, you do it. That's it. You don't ask questions or change the plot. You do as you are told and you take what is given to you. Do I make myself clear?" said Lisa sternly.

"Yes" I replied nervously. It was all starting to sound quite terrifying. I consoled myself with the fact that any pain would be short term and I would be able to look back at these videos and watch myself being beaten by these gorgeous girls. It would be worth it.

"I won't let you down." I said more confidently.

"OK. John, I want to see you naked,” said Lisa. I hesitated for a second.

"John I said I want you naked. Now strip." said Lisa impatiently. I stood up and gradually started to remove my clothes. I wasn't embarrassed about my body as I was pretty athletically built, but it was still difficult to strip naked in front of three sexy girls who I'd never met before.

I tried to blank things out of my mind and just "act". When I was naked I stood in front of the desk while Lisa and the girls stared at my body. My cock was limp but still pretty sizeable. At least I knew I measured up to the blokes I'd seen in the videos.

"OK John, sit down again," said Lisa dismissively. I went to pick up my clothes.

"Leave them there." I was instructed cursorily. I sat back down in the chair naked. Natalie and Jenny were staring at my cock and balls. It was a test of my nerve I was sure of it.

"How do I know that you'll take the punishment that we will inflict on you John?" asked Lisa. I hesitated again as I wasn't sure about this myself. I couldn't say that though. I had to keep telling myself that I really wanted to go through with this and therefore I had to give them what they wanted.

"I fantasize about being beaten by girls. I'd take whatever you want to give me to make that happen." I realized that I was being a bit cocky here but I had to be confident about it.

"That's good to know John but I'm not so confident as you are," said Lisa. "Have you ever been whipped until you've bled? Have you ever been kicked in the balls so hard that you've not been able to stand up for an hour?" asked Lisa.

"No" I replied.

"Then how come you're so sure that you'll be capable of lasting through a session with us?"

"I'll just grit my teeth and bear it!" I replied confidently. Lisa looked skeptical. She opened a drawer in her desk and took out a black leather riding crop. She placed it on the desk in front of her and looked up into my eyes.

"Would you like to demonstrate your pain threshold now John?" she asked. I hadn't expected this.

"You want to whip me now?" I asked nervously.

"John, you can leave now if you like, but I need to be sure that you're honest in what you're saying. If it turns out on the day that you start blubbering as soon as you feel the first ounce of pain, then I'll personally break your balls. Do you understand?" I was feeling a mixture of fear and immense arousal. But I was showing neither.

"OK." I said. Lisa looked me in the eye again.

"Right I want you to stand in the middle of the room. Put your hands on your head and spread your legs. I want you to take 12 strokes of the crop across your arse followed by 2 kicks in the balls. If you take that without losing your position, I'll take that as sufficient for you to get a role. Nat you give him the first 6 and Jenny the second 6. Then give him a kick each. Hard." said Lisa. I got up and moved to the middle of the room.

"Face me." said Lisa. Lisa got up and sat on the front of the desk. Her skirt rode up as she crossed her legs revealing her socking tops and suspenders. Natalie got up off the desk and picked up the crop. She flexed it in front of her chest and swished it through the air a couple of times. Then she strode purposefully over to where I had taken up the required position. At this point I was scared out of my wits. I had never been whipped before and I had certainly never been kicked hard in the balls. Twice!

Natalie had obviously whipped loads of arses before. I'd seen her in action and I knew that she'd give it to me hard. I convinced myself that I was going to get through this and that was that. I would not give in. The first stroke was incredibly painful and I wanted to just pack up and go. I had never felt pain like it and I was absolutely shocked by it. I stepped forward but moved back quickly.

Lisa and Jenny could clearly see the fear in my eyes. The next stroke was equally hard and I had to grit my teeth. It was after the third stroke that I knew that I could do it. It was a vicious stroke but I knew I could go the distance. I tried to blank the pain out and it was working to a certain extent. The following three strokes passed with my mind in a daze. I was blanking out some of the pain but my head was starting to spin. I saw Natalie's tight arse wiggle over to where Jenny was stood and her pass the crop to her busty young colleague. Jenny flexed the crop and swished it as Natalie had. This was going to be very hard to take and I still had the ball kicking to endure. Jenny hit as hard as Natalie. There was no mercy applied at all.

I started to cry out at this stage but I didn't lose position. I knew that within a minute I would be being kicked in the balls by Natalie. She was staring at my groin. I looked down at her chunky knee boots and wondered what on earth I was doing. I was reminded by the next stroke from Jenny. My arse was now on fire and I realized that there were tears in my eyes. Lisa and Natalie stared at me without emotion. It must be commonplace for them to watch a naked man being beaten. Again the crop slashed across my buttocks. Jenny was letting out little high-pitched grunts as she swung the crop with all her might. She was a slender young girl but she put everything into her strokes that they hurt like hell. Finally the 12 strokes were over and I was nearly there. Unfortunately I had to take two kicks in the balls. Hard ones as well.

Natalie stepped up in front of me. Lisa adjusted her position on the desk so that she could see the kicks better. Jenny I knew was poised behind me ready to follow up with her kick. Natalie stood hands on hips. She stared for a moment at my balls before stepping forward and booting my naked balls really hard. I screamed in pain and almost fell. I bent forwards gasping for air. Suddenly Jenny's boot flew up between my legs from behind, crashing into my agonized testicles mercilessly. I cried out again, but it was now all over. Why on earth I was letting myself get battered like this I don't know but it was something for the memory.

This is what I fantasized about but at this moment in time I couldn't think of anything except the pain in my nuts and the need to stay in position. I was groaning and gasping as I stood there. The pain immediately seemed to be dissipating. Partly due to time but mostly because I knew that I'd passed the test and the pain would stop coming.

"Turn around. Let me see your buttocks." said Lisa. I obeyed immediately. I suddenly felt the pain in my balls again. They would ache for hours I knew it.

"Very nice. It's good to see a freshly striped arse," said Lisa "OK John I'm pleased to say that you've passed the interview. I'd like you to have a look at these scenarios we have for our upcoming videos. We'd like you to appear in one or more of them but I'll let you have a look and see which of them you'd be most interested in. You can get dressed now. I'd like you to ring me before the weekend to let me know of your decision. We want to start filming on Monday." I got dressed as quickly as I could considering the pain I was in. Picking up the 4 scenarios I shook hands with the three women, two of whom had just inflicted more pain on me that I'd ever experienced in my life. I left the offices and walked slowly out and back home.

When I got home I studied my thrashed arse in the mirror and soothed my balls as best I could. The pain was going now and I began to get immensely aroused by what had happened to me. I pictured the stunning girls whipping me. The glint in Lisa's eye as she announced that I was to be kicked in the balls. Hard! The fact that I had stripped naked on the orders of a gorgeous girl and then submitted to a very painful punishment. It was a fantastic day and I knew that there would be plenty more to come.

I sat on my sore arse uncomfortably to read the scenarios. I had a feeling that it would be like reading femdom stories only I could be actually taking a real life part in it. I quickly flicked through them. The first one featured 6 girls. Shit. It was called "Torture the Teacher." The next featured 4 girls and was called "Break Him Girls." The next featured 2 girls and was called "Make Him Talk" and the last featured 10 girls. Fucking hell 10 girls. It was called "Caged Rapist". This was heaven. I was in heaven.

The scenarios were all laid out the same way. On the front of each was a photograph of the girls who would be in the video, already dressed in the clothing that they would be wearing in the film. This was described also on the first page. The girls were listed by name which was good as I would be able to figure out who was who and see if they were featured in any of the videos that I'd already got.

None of the videos I'd got had any more than three girls in though. 10 girls in a video would be incredible. There then followed a synopsis of the plot describing, why the male was being punished and roughly what happens to him, broken down into time slots for greater accuracy while filming. The main scripting listed the words spoken (roughly) and the actions carried out and by whom.

I started with the first to hand "Torture the Teacher". On the cover were 6 gorgeous girls dressed in "school uniforms" which were white blouses and ties, short black pleated skirts, black stockings and suspenders and high-heeled black shoes. It was based on the "St. Trinian's" schoolgirls outfits. Each of the girls wielded a school cane with a crooked handle. On the first page the girls were listed by name. Alex, Jenny, Natalie, Cathy, Teresa and Mia. I was unbelievably turned on by the picture of the girls. I wanted them to hurt me so much.

I read the synopsis which went like this: When the teacher orders the 6 girls back to his study for a caning and detention, they decide that they are not having it. The lecherous teacher, who regularly makes girls take their knickers down and take their shirts off for a caning, has now pushed it too far. When he orders the first girl (Teresa) to remove her shirt, she removes her bra as well. He is astounded and is not ready for the kick in the balls that she gives him. Immediately the other girls pounce giving him a kicking as he rolls on the floor. He is pinned down by the girls and his clothes are removed. Teresa ties his wrists behind his back with her tie; Alex uses hers to tie around his balls. Cathy ties hers around his mouth, tying it tightly to gag him. Alex yanks his balls towards her and knees him as he staggers forward. They let him fall to his knees. Jenny and Natalie hold him up by the hair while Cathy face slaps him and kicks him in the stomach. Her last kick is deliberately low and hits his balls hard. He is pushed forward onto his stomach and receives several strokes of the cane across his buttocks from Mia as the other girls pin him. They tie his ankles together and kick him over onto his back to give him a 6-girl dose of heel gouging. Natalie facesits him while Cathy yanks his balls repeatedly. They drag him over the desk then for a severe caning. Teresa sits on his back as he is bent over the desk while the other girls give him 4 strokes each. Mia grabs the tie around his balls and yanks them hard a few times. He is pushed away from the desk and falls over. He is facesat again by Cathy while the other girls trample him hard. Then it's back over the desk again this time tied legs apart with wrists tied to the back of the desk. Teresa and Alex cane him 12 times each. After each 6 strokes one of the other girls kicks him in the balls.

They release him then leaving him naked and clutching his battered balls. Ominously he is told that he must report to the gym the following evening for some extra punishment.

I was astounded by the punishment meted out to the teacher but I was aroused nevertheless. Perhaps the other scenarios weren't quite so violent.

"Break Him Girls" was a four-girl story which featured Teresa and Mia again as well as Alex and Lindsey. The girls are dressed in a variety of different boots and shoes and wear skimpy crop tops and hot pants. The scenario is set in the future in a world of female power and is of four spoilt young bitches who club together to buy a slave from the auction with the sole desire of torturing him for fun and finally breaking him. It begins with the girls dragging the naked and chained slave into the punishment room. They are really giggly spoilt brats who have not a care in the world how much they hurt the man. The girls decide that it would be fun for the slave to beg for his own punishments.

Teresa started with "Would you like to be tied to the whipping post and flogged."

And the slave must reply "Please mistress, tie me to the whipping post and flog me."

They'll ask him what with and how many and by who. The girls lead the way and the slave has to beg for it.

Then Lindsey asks him "I bet you'd like us to hurt your balls wouldn't you slave?"

The slave replies, "Please hurt my balls mistresses."

"How would you like us to hurt them?" asks Lindsey.

"Please squeeze them Mistresses."

"Oh we can squeeze them but I don't think that will hurt them enough. Can't you think of a better way for us to hurt them?" asks Lindsey.

"Please punch them Mistresses,” says the slave

"Punch them. Yes punching you in the balls would be very painful but I can't help thinking that there's a really painful thing we can do to your balls slave. Look at my boots aren't they big and chunky?" said Lindsey. She lifts her leg up and shows the slave her chunky knee boots with thick 4" heels.

"I think you'd really like us to kick you in the balls wouldn't you slave?"

"Please kick me in the balls Mistresses." The girls then make him beg to be spread-eagled between two uprights and kicked twice by each girl. Then he begs to be cropped across the buttocks 12 times by Mia and Alex alternately, shouting "Harder, harder" between each stroke. They attach nipple clamps and weights to him and knee him in the balls once each. Each time the slave has to thank them and ask for further punishment. If his requests are too pleasant his balls are squeezed until he ups the ante. He is then tied spread-eagled face down on the floor and given 6 lashes with a bullwhip across his back by Alex. They turn him over still spread-eagled, facesit him trample him hard and then finish him off by kicking his balls. The scenario finishes with the slave tied to the whipping post with heavy weights hanging from his balls.

Ouch. I thought.

Maybe "Make him talk" is more pleasant. This scenario features Alison and Eve.

Dressed smart office gear they apprehend one of the staff concerning theft from the business. They know it is him and they need a confession. Initially he is ordered to the office for questioning. The girls are wearing blouses revealing their cleavage, mini-skirts, black stockings and suspenders and high-heeled leather ankle boots.

Starting off with routine questioning it moves on to hair pulling and face-slapping. The man gets uppity and is put down with a punch in the face from Alison and a kick in the balls from Eve. He falls to his knees and clutches his balls. Alison kicks him in the head and he passes out. He comes to, naked and bound. His wrists are tied above his head and his legs are separated by a spreader bar. Alison stands in front of him hands on hips. Her shirt has now been removed and her gorgeous tits are held loosely in a black bra. Alison resumes the questioning as Eve thrashes his arse with a crop. The girls swap and Eve continues the questioning while Alison continues to redden his buttocks. He doesn't admit anything so the girls start on his genitals. Eve grabs his cock and rakes her nails along it repeatedly. Alison squeezes his balls from behind. After several minutes of this treatment they knee him in the balls several times from front and back. Then they go back to the nail raking of the penis and ball squeezing. Remarkably the man still will not admit to the theft. Eve goes wild at this point and assaults him viciously for several minutes. She takes off her shirt and bra and gives him a harsh tit-swinging face-slapping, followed by hard punches to the stomach and balls then a kneeing and finally a few hard kicks between his legs. When Alison reaches between his legs again to squeeze his balls he finally admits the crime. Eve and Alison discuss his punishment for the crime. The scenario ends with the girls removing their skirts, Alison removes her bra and the two topless beauties carry out the punishment. They'd sentenced him to 50 strokes of the crop and 10 kicks in the balls.

The last scenario is not going to be any nicer I thought. 10 girls. "Caged Rapist" had all the hallmarks of a severe punishment. If I'm to be treated like a rapist then it's bound to be bad. Mia, Teresa, Brandy, Alex, Lindsey, Jenny, Natalie, Alison, Eve, and Cathy were the girls. The scenario was a courtroom and sentencing followed by prison where the rapist is sent. The girls are all dressed in black leather, Gestapo style uniforms, with leather bras and hot pants and calf length high-heeled boots.

The story begins with the arrival of the rapist at the maximum-security jail. He is naked and chained and is led immediately from processing into a large room with a high ceiling which looks like a large cell. The girls are waiting for him. We are going to make this one up as we go along. It will be feature-length.

There was no way that I was going for that one. So after telephoning Lisa I informed her of my choice to do the "Torture the Teacher" video. She was happy about that and arranged for me to arrive on Monday morning, at 10:00 sharp.

I spent the next few days thinking about the caning I was going to receive, as well as the several kicks in the balls. This was going to be very painful but very, very memorable.

I arrived at the studio on time and was told to go down to the filming area. The girl who was on reception the day I came for my interview met me and escorted me through to a changing room.

"Make your lines up as you go along," she said. A bit unprofessional I thought.

"Take your clothes off please, I'll bring your outfit in." said the blonde. I removed my clothes down to my boxer shorts, but the blonde told me that I had to wear some special underpants for the video. I removed them as she waited, I would have preferred to have been allowed to change in private, but what the hell. I suppose several schoolgirls are about to strip me anyway. The blonde left the room with my clothes and I waited. I could hear footsteps outside the door. High heels clacking on the stone floor of the studio. I imagined that we'd be filming in the offices, as they were most like a schoolroom. There were the sounds of chains clinking outside, and several female voices laughing and chatting. Suddenly the opposite door to the one I came in from opened and several girls came in dressed as Gestapo officers.

The lead girl, Lindsey raised something in front of me and then suddenly I felt a shock and collapsed. She had used a stun gun on me. Within seconds I came around, my senses returned, but by then it was too late. I was being chained and gagged by the girls. My wrists were handcuffed behinnd my back and my ankles were shackled. A ball gag was strapped around my head and I realized my cries were muffled. I was struck hard across the buttocks with a crop by Brandy and kneed in the back by Eve.

"Welcome to hell" said Lindsey. I realized that I was being filmed as the rapist in "Caged

Rapist." As I was pushed out into the large room, which was the warehouse area of the building I realized to my horror that I was to be forced to be the rapist in the video. I couldn't cry out and my resisting would be natural if I was a good actor. My acting would look impeccable in the circumstances. I saw Lisa staring at me as the girls pushed me forwards into the room. Lisa was the judge and jury in my trial. The cameras were already rolling.

"Fucking rapist, now we've got you," said Jenny.

"You're going to wish you'd never been born." said Natalie. Once I was in the corner of the room which was serving as the dock, I was told to get on my knees.

"Look at his fucking stupid cock" said Alison.

"And those fucking little balls" said Eve. Insults came in from all directions. Lisa sat at her desk in this kangaroo court. I was surrounded by guards. Swiftly Lisa went through my charges. The multiple rapes and tortures of young girls for which she had no option but to find me guilty.

She stated that in the circumstances the minimum she could sentence me to was for life as a "category A" prisoner. This, she explained, meant that there were no punishments deemed too harsh for me, save death. I would be punished mercilessly for life. She insisted on an immediate 25-stroke bull-whipping to be carried out in the courtroom.

I was dragged to the center of the "courtroom by 4 guards. A chain was lowered from the ceiling and attached to my wrists. It was raised slightly so that my arms were dragged up painfully behind my back. Lindsey and Natalie then fitted a spreader bar between my ankles separating my legs.

A bullwhip was brought out and it was brandished by Alex. She uncoiled it and the sound of the leather hitting the concrete floor was frightening. It was a heavy whip and it was going to be agony. The girls had formed a circle around me and were cheering Alex on.

"Take his balls off Alex," said Eve

"Commence the whipping,” said Lisa. Alex flicked the whip backwards then quickly brought her arm forwards unleashing the whip on my naked flesh. It was unbearable. The gag muffled my cries. The girls cheered. My body would not be able to stand the pain of this whipping unless I could convince myself that this, for me, was a fantasy fulfilled. I couldn't, it was just too painful. The whip fell again across my buttocks. Incomprehensible pain. My mind was swimming. The next stroke was across my back, tearing at my flesh. It left a vicious welt there. The girls cheered again.

"Whip the shit out of him,” screamed Eve. I was flogged senseless by the stunning brunette. I remember a few more strokes after that but I was in a daze. I had passed out only to be revived, whipped some more, passed out, revived, and whipped again. At the end of the whipping I was taken down. My back and buttocks were bloody and I remember the girl with the camera pointing it in my face as the girls laughed at the punishment I'd received. My wrists were chained behind my back and my legs were still separated by the spreader bar when in a semiconscious state I remember being held upright and booted hard in the balls by Teresa.

The next period escaped me but I awoke with my wrists chained above my head, with the spreader bar still between my ankles. I was still ball-gagged. I remember hearing the word "action” and seeing through bleary eyes, two girls approach me with crops in hand. I cried out through the gag. My body was racked with pain and I could see blood on the floor from my whipped back and buttocks.

The girls were Mia and Lindsey. Lindsey kicked me in the balls and I heard cheers from the other girls. Lindsey stepped to one side allowing Mia room to step up to me and knee me. There were cheers again. Suddenly I was kicked again in the balls, this time from behind by an unknown girl. I was close to passing out again, but to a point the pain was bringing me round. My balls were then grabbed from behind and squeezed hard for several seconds by the unknown girl. I was then lowered and my wrists were chained behind my back again. The spreader bar was left where it was and I was told to crawl. It was very difficult in the bondage that I was in so I was encouraged by Lindsey's crop. I didn't know where I was crawling to but I continued anyway. I was then confronted with two pairs of boots.

"Stand up." was the order. It was Cathy and Jenny who stood before me. It took me several seconds to stand. Lindsey struck my bloody buttocks again and I cried out. Jenny put clamps on my nipples and tightened them 'til I cried. Lindsey and Mia held my arms to support me as Jenny put the pressure on still further. When I couldn't take any more she slapped me across the face hard, twice and then Cathy kneed me in the balls. Lindsey then grabbed my aching nuts and squeezed them for several seconds.

"Back on your knees" I was told. I fell to my knees in agony.

"Crawl." said Cathy. This time I reached Natalie and Eve.

"Get up." I was ordered by Eve. I was slow getting up again. This time I was kicked between the legs by Jenny. I collapsed in a ball then. I'd taken too much I couldn't take any more. The girls stepped up a gear then. Several of them grabbed me and hoisted me up. I was dragged to the whipping post and secured with my hands above my head.

"If you don't obey orders you get punished." I was told by Eve. They turned me to face them and tied my ankles behind the post so that my groin was thrust forwards. The girls gathered around to witness another punishment. Eve kicked me in the groin. Then she grabbed the head of my penis with her sharp nails and dug them in. She pulled hard on my dick, stretching it and digging her nails in harder. The she raised her knee and pressed my balls against the post. She jerked forwards several times each time squashing my balls into the post. She released me finally as I howled through the gag.

Mia raised her foot and pressed the head of my cock against the post. The heel was right on the head. Suddenly Cathy and Alex stepped forward and started to whip me across the stomach and chest with riding crops. Mia lowered her foot before kicking up hard into my balls. Suddenly leather boots started flying in from all directions straight at my balls. I took about 6 more direct hits before I passed out.

When I watched the video when it was released. I saw that while I was unconscious, the girls went topless, strung me up by my wrists, hung weights from my balls and took it in turns to bullwhip my naked limp body.

The production company moved out and I have given up trying to find Lisa and her "actresses." I don't think I'd like them to find me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.3daysofdarkness.com/

harder said...

Tortured does not have to be painful. Women who are dominant know that they can have naked men before them, cuffed behind their backs, legs spread and leaving his THING completely exposed for them. Now the torture: teasing the hanging Thing until IT is completely exposed and needing. Light touching of the testacles, manipulating, then binding them, and continuously teasing them while using one or two fingers to move the (NOW SWOLLEN AND ANGRY NAKED THING )from side to side with rapid ministration causing the clear leaking fluid from the Thing to spatter his inner thighs. Then tell him how helpless he is to get relief for his THING. Only the TORTURER can relieve him. BUT SHE WON'T. He may beg, cry, plead for her to touch his needy leaking THING. She may swat it, and laugh at IT bounding around and throwing more clear juice all about. She may pull his balls behind his legs, and string them up his back to his slave collar, causing the swollen now purple THING to point toward the floor. He may become so overly excited that he will helplessly ejaculate while pointing toward the floor. This will not relieve his need. It only adds to the craving, as the women laugh at his humiliating lack of control. Probably no ejaculation, but pure sexual torture.