Sunday, August 12, 2007

A "Pro" Kicker

by unknown

It's hard to find quality girls out there who will kick you when YOU want it, but I found one that knew just what to do.

I've never been one to go looking for "working girls," but one day I was cruising near the downtown area when I stopped to grab a taco and a coke. Up the sidewalk came this cute little thing: she was about 5'4" tall, fair complexion, long wavy hair, and stacked. She was built like a brick shithouse. I saw her several times walking but she never walked the street looking like she was a pro. She would usually dress really clean; blue jean shorts, nice t-shirt blouse and sneakers. She wasn't really tall but she had a pair of legs that would make ANY legman take some serious notice!

She jumped in the car and introduced herself as Lydia. She was really pleasant, so I continued the conversation. After making sure she wasn't some undercover cop, I asked her is she had ever "laid a guy out" before. After getting a puzzled looked on her face, I asked straight out if she'd get me off by kicking me in the balls.

The look on Lydia's face turned from confusion to total shock. "You actually want me to kick you in the nuts? Why? Isn't that gonna hurt?" I explained to her that ever since my ex-fiancĂ©e laid me out, I couldn’t seem to stop fantasizing about a pretty girl kicking me.

You see, my ex knew I had a serious foot and leg fetish, so she'd always wear something sexy that would accent her legs. One time I came home to find her dressed in a teddy covered with a black silk kimono, and the softest, sexiest spandex dance tights on earth. She gave me the most incredible footjob against my naked "friends" that I literally begged her to kick me. And when she did, it was geyser time!!

As I told Lydia what my ex did, she began to notice the ever-growing bulge in my pants. She started to rub me and said with a devilish grin, "You do really get off on this, don't you? I'll tell you what, I'm waiting for one of my steady dates, but meet me here tomorrow night at 9:00 and I'll lay you out, okay?" We discussed the financial end quick, agreed to meet, and I took off.

All the next day at work, I couldn't stop thinking about that grin Lydia had on her face. She really seemed like she was going to get into doing me like this, and I couldn't believe that I actually found a pro that was so nice to me and WILLING to do this!

On the way to meet her, I stopped off at the local ballet shop (another female friend recommended ) and picked up a pair of black and a pair of white spandex, high-gloss tights (I didn't know which color she'd like better). They were so soft; I couldn't wait for her to slam me with them!

When I got to the taco stand, Lydia cam running over to the car with a smile that would melt any guy. She was so cute, so perky. She jumped in the car, gave me a peck on the cheek, and we were off. The city park has a couple of lakes, lots of grass, and full-service restrooms that are always open. And since it was September and a weeknight, no one was there when we arrived. I showed her her gifts and she said, "Let me go inside and change. Find a spot on the grass and I'll be right back." I went over, put on a condom, and zipped myself back up.

When she came out, she was dressed in a pair of white denim mini-shorts, a red and white candy-striped t-shirt blouse, and those gorgeous white tights. They looked so sleek on her legs, the lights of the park making them look like they were almost glowing. And boy did they accent those legs; they clung onto her hard, shapely thigh muscles, wrapped around her knees, her shapely but deadly calves. But when I looked down at her feet, I was in heaven. They were PERFECT; cute little size 6-and-a-half feet with straight, even toes and the sexiest instep I had ever seen.

"How do I look?" she asked coyly as she struck a model pose and did a little twirl. From the bulge in my pants, she knew, but she just wanted to tease me a little before she flattened me. I didn't mind a bit. I was so excited; I never thought that a girl would actually enjoy doing this to a guy so much.

She opened my pants and felt around for my balls. "Now let's see, ah there they are. I just want to make sure I get you on the first shot sweetie." She arranged them so that they were side by side in my underpants and zipped me up. I was so hard I thought I would blow right there, and she knew it. She grabbed my crotch with her left hand and told me with authority, "You better not cum yet pal, or you'll be very sorry." She squeezed me just enough to get my attention; I knew she wasn't playing so I obeyed.

I asked her, "Lydia, have you ever done this before?" With a sexy smile she said, "I've nailed a couple of guys, but usually during a bar fight. But this time, I'm REALLY going to enjoy this." "Why's that?" I asked. "Well after what you told me, I started to wonder what it would be like to kick the cum out of a guy - and now we're both gonna find out together!"

She took total control from that moment. "Okay pal," in a seductive voice, "spread your legs and let me have your hands. I want to make absolutely sure you don't try to chicken out." I spread my legs real wide as she grabbed both of my wrists. "Now tell me what you want me to do." I said, "Lydia, baby, I want you to kick me in the balls." She smiled a look of affection but control. "Beg me!" "Lydia, sweetie, I BEG YOU, please kick me!"

At that moment, her smile turned to a look of anger; she brought her foot up so that she could aim. "Okay pal, you asked for it" and with the grace of a black belt, she brought her knee up against her chest, flexed her toes back, and snapped a vicious kick right between both of my nuts. I was so mesmerized; she kicked me so fast but it seemed like slow motion. I watched as the ball of her beautiful foot connected just below my zipper. Her foot smacked both balls, and as her foot continued up and into my crotch, I could feel my nuts squish, and then wrap around the sides of her arch. I hit the ground fast and hard, and then the shock waves of pain set in. It hurt SOOO GOOD!

As I settled to the ground, I curled up in a fetal position from the pain, but my dick got as hard as a rock. She stood over me with that shit-eating grin of satisfaction every girl seems to get when they know they just scrambled some guy's eggs. "How does that feel baby?" she said with the sound of woman who just conquered the world. "Get up, I'm not through with you yet."

As I stood up, she rubbed my crotch with her soft hands. "I'd say I got you real good, huh?" I was still groaning, but was able to nod my head. Just as I straightened up, I saw her incoming right foot hit me again. She was so accurate, but she hit me lighter this time. I doubled over grabbing my balls. With a grin, she grabs me and gives me a hug and a kiss. All of a sudden, she pulled both my hands away while simultaneously slamming me with her knee. I wanted to fall, but she grabbed by the shoulders to hold me up.

"Not yet asshole!" Wham! Another shot, followed by another. After two or three more (she hit me so fast I couldn't tell), she pushed me backwards, cocked her foot, and gave me one last snap kick with the ball of her foot. I fell backwards flat on my back, spread-eagle. My balls were throbbing, and I knew I was gonna shoot a huge wad.

Sensing that I was ready, she proceeded to the ball of her right foot against my balls and with a slow, seductive move, gently rubbed me up and down, up and down, up and down. I was going crazy, and just when I was about to cum; she cracked again with that beautiful little size 6 and a half. I grabbed her foot and begged her to make me cum. She continued up and down, up and down. I unleashed an incredible wad of cum; I shot so hard I was seeing stars!! But it felt so good. Lydia gave me one last light tap to make the last of my wad blow loose, and my head fell back on the grass exhausted. It was one of the most intense experiences I had ever had.

"I hope I didn't hurt you for real, sweetie." It took a minute to respond (I was still having orgasms) but, out of breath, I said, "No baby, I'm okay." she helped me to my feet, patted my crotch and said, "Go clean yourself up while I get changed, okay?" With a peck on the cheek, Lydia ran into the bathroom to change. When I opened my pants, I couldn't believe how FULL that rubber was! I pulled it off, cleaned up, and met her in the car.

Lydia and I hooked up two or three more times after that, but I haven't seen her in a while. Boy do I wish I knew where she went. I've had several girls do me since, but I will NEVER forget how Lydia made me feel.

I only hope that you guys who dream about getting kicked will be half as fortunate as I was with her!!

No comments: